Chapter Two- 2nd Meet

Meet Cute
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its 4 AM in the morning, manager starts waking each one of them,

“Good morning you all!!! It’s time to practice.” Everybody is very reluctanct to wake up.

Manager once again, “yah!!!”

Jin suddenly gets up first, and wakes the rest of them. Jungkook, the most reluctant of all snores throughout the time. Jimin comes screaming, “Yah! Get up get up!! We are getting late.” Jungkook opens his eyes with great difficulty and quickly gets dressed up.

Everybody awaits for him in the car. The driver keeps honking.

He comes running down the stairs with a big smile on his face, “Mianhamnida, this is the last time, I won’t repeat this again.” Jin smacks on his head saying, “yah! You really test our patience!”

Everybody starts hitting him one by one.

Jungkook- “Joesonghabnida, hyung” with a long face while thinking ‘you guys better do a good job during the practice or else…’he smirks.

They all head to the practice room to have their tough day ahead.

Akanksha gets up in the morning with her usual activities. Goes for running as usual.

On her way, she passes through the same park where she met a mysterious guy. She slows down, looks at the tree under which ‘He’ was sitting and starts wondering, ‘I wish I can see him again’.

She sits on the same chair where he was sitting, just to take a break. She gets up to go back and she notices a person standing right in front of her. She gets startled for a second looking at the same black outfit! But she suddenly realizes it was him by looking at the cap and black mask around his mouth. He was staring at her with the most smiling eyes ever holding the same kerchief she had given yesterday..

“annyeonghaseyo” She greets him.

He bows and gives back the kerchief with the smiling eyes. He doesn’t speak a word! She pulls her brows together and asks, “Oh yeah! You didn’t have to take an effort to bring this to me. But thank you”

He keeps smiling and tells no word! Looking at him smile throughout, she slowly drops her smile away. She gets suspicious of the person

Please log in to read the full chapter