Chapter One- 1st Meet

Meet Cute
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Mom” she yells, “I really need to get going soon, please help me pack”.

Mom sighs and helps her pack while asking, “Why are you going to Seoul? It is so far, and besides you are famous here, do you think it is helpful?”

“Mom” she looks into her eyes by holding her shoulder “I have to, I have got an international job after 2 years of waiting, and it involves dancing! It is my dream job” she tells softly. “Don’t worry, I will be back before you know it. And besides, I can manage to speak Korean”

She gives her a kiss on her forehead and leaves to Airport and watches sun set, while leaving the country which she won’t be seeing for few months.

She reaches Seoul, takes the cab.

“annyeonghaseyo, where should I drop you?.” She somehow manages to convey the cab driver to drop her to the hotel, which manager had arranged for her. Her scene is tomorrow and she reads the script of her ‘not so important role’ given to her. She sees the label with her name written, Akanksha.

 

The drama was about a girl, Eun Ae who has lost her dad and is unknown about her mom. Later she learns that her mom loved dancing and she was interested in learning Indian classical. But before she could learn, she leaves the world. So Eun Ae decides to learn Indian dance and during that time she learns how her mom was killed while dancing on the stage in one of her shows.

Akanksha had a role of the dance teacher from whom Eun Ae learns from.

 

She completes reading the script. With a huge sigh she sleeps on her bed.

She gets up in the morning in a hurry. “Oh my god! I am late!” She starts running down the stairs.

She opens the door and a black car parked in front of the hotel. The driver, holding a placard that read ‘Akanksha’. She greets the driver and sits inside the vehicle.

On her way she sees huge poster that is read ‘BTS’ on the commercial buildings

She looks at it and thinks “Wow! they are handsome, I wonder who they are”

 

She sits on the chair awaiting for her scene. The set looked like an auditorium with huge chandelier decorations. Another scene where the main lead was having a dance show where she had her first epic fail, was being held.

Akanksha waited for her role. But unfortunately it took the whole day for the other scene to end. Finally the director screams “pack up”.

 

With the great disappointment and with the great hope

Please log in to read the full chapter