oh well

In this world

"Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon was snapping her fingers in front of chaeyoung to get her attention.

"Eh?! sorry!" chaeyoung apologized as she realize that she spaced out again.

"It's okay." jeongyeon reassured her. "Where were you this time?"

"Huh?"

"You spaced out. That means you went to your own world.Again" 

They stop walking and waits for the red light to go green. 

"I was just thinking." she said, her voice was low almost as if she's whispering, while looking down at her sneakers, worried that jeongyeon might be thinking that she's weird.

"About what?" jeongyeon asked as she removed their arms from linking and hold chaeyoung's hand to guide her to cross the street.

Chaeyoung was upset eveytime Jeongyeon do this. She's guiding her as if she was a little girl instead of a college student. But she couldn't do anything about it because it was one of those rare times that jeongyeon holds her hand. She's upset but she likes it. 'oh well, you choose to have a huge crush on this beautiful yet clueless older girl.' she thought 'hey, I didn't choose her, it just happened.' the other voice in her mind countered.

"You're at it again." Jeongyeon let go of her hand and put her arm across her shoulder, pulling her close, smiling.They're now at the other side of the street.

"Am I weird?" she hesitated to ask but she wanted to know what the older girl thinks of her.

"No, you are not." she answers, pinching chaeyoungs cheek.

"Ugh. Don't do that!" the younger girl whines, removing her hands away.

"woooh, you're upset?"

"No I'm not." pouting.

"You're so cute." jeongyeon teased and started laughing.

Chaeyoung just look at her, smile spreads across her face, amazed at how the older girl sounds as she laughs, as if she was having a hard time to breath. She likes it when she laugh, she like her.

Once Jeongyeon calm down they continue their walk, arm links, smile on their lips.

They walk in silence for a few minutes.

"You're not weird Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon breaks it. "And I think you're amazing."

"Really?" 

"Yeah, you're using your mind diffently, being in a world of your own, having a wide imagination, and creating such beautiful art." Jeongyeon said, showing off chaeyoungs own designed sneaker that she gave her on christmas. "I really like it."

Chaeyoung smiles at the shoes that jeongyeon never fails wear "Thank you." she feels it again, her face heating up.

"Sometimes you're smiling, sometimes you're frowning, and sometimes you're just so deep into it." she continues. "Was it beautiful there?" she ask looking at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just blushes more, looking down to hide her red face.

Sensing that chaeyoung will not answer "Is there a flying elephant there?" Jeongyeon continues to ask "An unlimited supply of melon pan?" she giggles "Or a talking dog?"  

Chaeyoung laughs at her "You have a wild imagination." 

 "Someday I want to be there, I want to be in there." the older girl stated.

This was one of the few times that chaeyoung feels like jeongyeon likes her too, likes her more than a little sister, that jeongyeon wants to be her, that she want to be a part her, but she didn't want to assume, she didn't want to give herself a false hope.

"Okay, someday i'll let you to be in there, someday you'll be in there." she smiles widely.

"Okay! that's a deal!" she said, chaeyoung nodded.

'You're already there, you have a huge place in there, you are the biggest part of it.' she thought 'and someday i'll tell you this outloud, someday i'll voice it out.'

"And chaeyoung! In your world are you taller than me?" jeongyeon teased and run away.

As always chaeyoung laughs and chase after her.