Awestruck

In this world

"Jeongyeon!"she called cheerfully as she came down running on the stairs to greet the older girl who's waiting for her.

"Oh chaeyoung, don't run, I'm not going anywhere. Be careful." She said, amused at chaeyoung's cheerfulness." I don't want my little sis to get hurt." She added.

"I'm not your little sis." She pouted.

Jeongyeon smiled brightly at her "I know."as she offer her arm and chaeyoung immediately link her arm on her. "You're so cute." 

"I'm not." Chaeyoung whispered, hating the fact that jeongyeon sees her as a cute little sister.

Chaeyoung really like jeongyeon for ages now, but the latter seems to be so oblivious about this fact that she's getting frustrated. Frustrated that every time they part ways she always ask herself with "is she that numb?" "Is she dumb?" "Was I not obvious?" and the question she dare not to do "should I just confess?" And the question she always fears and tries not to think "does she already know and just acting dumb because she didn't feel the same way?" With these thoughts occupying her she started to think about the first day she saw her, and on how she slowly fall for her.

It was her first month on college and there's a subject that required her to go to the library. She was having a hard time finding an empty table because the library was pretty full when she saw someone sitting alone at the corner so she decided to join her.

"Can I sit here?" She asked the girl while pointing at the empty chair.

The girl looked up to her "of course." she answered while smiling brightly.

As soon as she saw the nameless girl's face, she was awestruck by her beauty, she's shining and she knew that was wide open by the shock that this kind of beauty exist. She swear that the girl in front of her was the most beautiful girl her eyes had ever laid on.

"Miss? Are you okay?" The girl asked.

"Y-y-ye-yes." She answered, stuttering. 

The girl nod and smile at her again and get back to the book in front of her.

Chaeyoung immediately sit on the available chair, opened her book and started to take notes, but she can't stop herself from looking at the girl in front of her. The girl right now has a serious face which made her look chic and she's giving off too much charisma that's quite intimidating, she looks cool and has this girl crush vibe. All of these thoughts occupied her just by staring at her. Before she knew it, the girl was already staring back straight on her with confused and worried face. So she hide her face with a book, but she can feel her face heating up and bet that it's red as apple. She stayed hidden like that for a while, waiting for her face to cool down.

When she look up again the girl was already walking away from her. 'She's tall too.' was the first thing that came up to her mind and feels frustrated to herself.

'What! Did I stare too long? Did I make her uncomfortable?' she thought, asking herself. "Of course chaeyoung, what would you feel if someone stared at you for too long inside a library instead of their books?" she literally answered her question.

That's what happened on their first meeting. She just basically creep this tall girl beside her out.