Part 2

Of arcturus and dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allright lovelies, braced yourself for the grammatical errors, spelling, vocabulary and the rushed plot. Still, thank you for the subscribe. Love yalll.

 

Part 2

The morning came as a blur to Sehun. Its either a dream or he was high last night which he doesn’t remember he’s getting drunk or kiss someone’s . He didn’t have any headache, so he’s definitely not drunk last night.


So what was all this?


He was not able to seat up on his bed. He groaned at the extra weight settled on his stretched arm. He tried to look down at the thing that was circling his waist, preventing him from making any move to escape.


This was certainly not what he expected for his Monday morning to start.


He tried to remove the hand that was snaking around his torso.


Yes! A hand! A human hand! Which Sehun doesn’t remember he went to bed with.


He stirred in his uncomfortable position. His slight movement successfully awakes the owner of the hand. The other person retreated back his hand from circling Sehun and sit up straight. Yawning in the process.


Getting back to feel his limb, he found him pressed his lips tight at the numbness he felt on his left arm from supporting the other’s head. He watched both curiously and expectantly at the stranger, observing the stranger twitching both his fist on his eyes, obviously trying to push the sleepiness away.


Sehun found himself stared wide awake at the stranger. This person in his bed was too familiar for Sehun to not recognize. still beautiful as he can remember. Still adorning that soft and gentle looks that Sehun missed to stare at. and no matter how much his heart longing for the stranger boy, Sehun found it weird. Because he never met this boy before. 


His face was pouting a bit, probably because his sleep was being disturbed. But Sehun couldn’t deny he looks damn pretty with those hooded eyes, looking back straight at Sehun. 


The corner of his mouth suddenly twitched and he beamed into a smile, once again striking Sehun direct to his heart. "You’re awake. Did you have a nice sleep?”


Sehun found himself nodding his head when he was the one who supposed to ask the question. The truth is, he was enchanted by the stranger that he couldn’t utter a single word. Regardless how weird and confusing he found the situation was.


The boy moves closer to Sehun, chirping “That’s great.” As he makes an attempt to touch Sehun with his finger, Sehun unconsciously backed away from the touch that he almost fall from his bed.


A slight disappointment was written on the stranger’s face.


“Why?”


The boy whispers and he sound so wrecked that Sehun can’t help but felt guilty for making him feel this way.


So he opened his mouth to say something, only to close it again seconds later.


“You…don’t…want…me…here…?” he ask each syllable stuttering, scared of what might come out from Sehun’s mouth.


“No.” Sehun’s voice sounded weak but it still gave a shock to the stranger, Sehun can see that his eyes were starting to brim.


He observe the boy dragging his foot down the bed to stand on the floor. “I…see…there must be..some mistake..”


The boy looks up to Sehun while speaking and backing away aiming for the door behind him. but not breaking the eye contact.


Sehun, realizing the boy had misunderstood on his shout of ‘No’ was quick to shout another ‘No’,halting the boy’s footstep.


 “I get it. you don’t want me here.. I will go and  promise I wont..” In a blink, Sehun already face to face with boy, shutting him from anymore babbling.
They were so close that their toes were touching each other. “You…uhmm..you misunderstood my answer. Yes, I’m not expecting you but I don’t mean that I want you to go away.”


“You don’t want me to go away?” the other asked shyly. He swears Sehun’s breath were tickling him, making him hard to inhale the oxygen.


“uhmm yeah..” eventhough he was uncertain with his answer, sehun also doesn’t want for the other to leave.


Its confusing him actually taking the fact that this was their first time seeing each other. (In sehun’s memory at least.)


“Where are you going?” Sehun’s hand shot up onto the other’s, his voice uneasy.


A shade of pink crept up on the other’s cheek. “Uhmmm..just going there.” He pointed to the single couch in Sehun’s bedroom. “you’re too close. I ..cant breath..” somehow his words managed to wake Sehun up from their close proximity.


The hold on the other’s wrist loosen right away. Sehun was creating a space between them. embarrassed for not noticing their closeness beforehand.


But at the mere sight of the other’s blushing cheeks, he smirks a little. He caused the beauty to blush. He was proud he has that affect on the boy.


For now, lets keep the boy’s origin a secret.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


after a silent breakfast that Sehun managed to make for the two of them, they were now in Sehun’s car, heading to his office. He opted to leave the boy in which Sehun learned his name is Jongin at home but then remembering how Jongin’s face was reluctant to be left alone, he decided to bring him along.


Throwing aside Jongin’s mysterious appearance, Sehun found the boy’s name not foreign. He felt close to that name. he tried to recalled if he ever met with Jongin before, but he couldn’t. 


“Jongin, don’t stretch your arm outside the window.” Luckily Sehun managed to catch what the boy was doing before a vehicle drove by his car.

And luckily enough Jongin was listening to him and rolled down the said window.


Nothing else was conversed between them. Sehun has a lot to ask but he doesn’t know where he should start from and Jongin was not saying much.

 
As Jongin was tailing behind Sehun entering OSK corp. all eyes were on the pair. The employees at the reception and the ones waiting for the elevator were all in utter shock. 


Striding through his employees, Sehun went straight for the elevator that was reserved only for the VIP. No words were spoken but their lingering eyes were enough to tell Sehun and Jongin that they’ve attract an attention of the employees.


Who wouldn’t if this is the first time ever they saw Oh Sehun, their COO brought someone other than client to his office. It wouldn’t be too controversy if not for their obvious hand hold.


On Sehun’s side, he has a reason on why he’s intertwined their hands.


He can feel Jongin trembling as soon as they step out of the car, spotting his staff’s eyes were on them. so he took the initiative to take the boy under his wing, protecting him form all the hyena’s eyes.


“I don’t want to be disturbed. Postponed all my meetings.” Was the order Sehun gave to his secretary once he reach his floor.


Yerim, his secretary only able to nod from her standing position, her journal in her hold ready to informed Sehun all his schedules for today only for her to be dismissed. She smiled back at the blackish brown haired boy, innocent eyes greet her.


She scratch her head at the disappearance of her boss and the boy into Sehun’s personal office. The curiosity overflows in her vein, its not everyday she saw her boss brought someone with him. and she was definitely sure, that boy was much younger than Sehun. In his early 20’s at least.


Jongin doesn’t dare to touch anything in Sehun’s spacious office. Not even sit on couch that looks really comfortable while Sehun already slumped into his chair. Leaning against it. watching Jongin walks to the glass window. Looking down at the Seoul’s view from 25th floor.


The view was magnificent. Sehun found himself smiling looking at Jongin’s soft expression.
“You like it here?”


The boy nodded furiously. “Its so pretty. it must be prettier at night.” Sehun shrugged his shoulder.

“Perhaps. I didn’t take any interest how it looks before.”


Jongin turned his head to Sehun. Hands still pressed up on the glass wall. “Why not? don’t you think it will be pretty?”


‘it might now.’ Sehun replied silently in his heart.
“Want to watch the night view here Jongin?”


“With you?” the boy asked hesitantly.


Sehun nod as an answer. “With me.” jongin chirping in happiness. Chuckling as he couldn’t control his happiness.


Sehun felt the longing in his heart faded away just by looking at Jongin. admiring him. he was shining under the morning sunshine that peeked on top of his head. it makes him look like he was wearing a halo on top of his head. an angel. His angel.


“Jongin.”


Jongin hummed at Sehun not moving from where he was standing. 


Sehun called him again, clearly wanting for the boy’s attention.


And when jongin did, Sehun motioned for his hand for Jongin to come over. “Who are you?” was his question as soon as Jongin was beside him. Sehun take a hold on the other’s hand.


Jongin was slightly taken aback. Brown orbs staring back at Sehun’s dark one. “Didn’t you already know?”


Sehun frowned his lips. That doesn’t make sense. “I wouldn’t ask you if have the answer sweetheart.”
The boy his lip. Wetting them. eyes not looking up.


“Who are you Jongin? How did you get into my house? How?” And so the question and answer start between them. 


Sehun waits patiently for Jongin to answer him. fingers brushing against Jongin’s knuckles trying to ease the boy’s down.


“Sweetheart…I’m waiting” Sehun brush his thumb across the boy’s lip. Jongin was biting onto his upper lip a bit too hard that Sehun afraid it would bleed if he didn’t caress them with his fingers.  "You asked me to be here. To come to you." as ridiculous it may sound, Jongin talks strangely confident.


"I don't think...I did. Who are you? Or what are you actually?" It was crystal clear to Sehun that Jongin was hiding something. 


"Can we please drop the subject?"


"How can I Jongin? And why cant you answer my simple queation?" nothing came out from Jongin as he stared at the carpeted floor rather than looking at Sehun's face. "you wont answer me wont you?"


"Allright. i wont ask anymore but I hope you will tell me soon. You need to trust me if you want me to put my trust on you. Okay?" a small nod came from the latter just as the door to Sehun's room was being harshly pushed opened from the outside.

The two adverted their focus to Baekhyun who came barging in with beads of sweat on his forehead, breathing unproperly. Looks like he was climbing the stairs to Sehun's office. Shouting words like "sehun! We heard about the chaos. Whats happ..ouhh.."


Baekhyun stop midsentence, hands at his waist. Looking at sehun and jongin simultaneously. Forehead creasing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter