The Struggle

A CHANGE OF EVENTS

The two babysitters from the Baek Tak party are dressed in pink shirts and tutus' trying to make sure the babies don't cry. Running around with the milk bottles comes one of the two. Handing the warm milk in the bottle to his companion, they try to feed the babies at once. Seeing their hands, the babies, born with their inherited superhuman strength from their mother, sock the sitters eyes . The force of the punch makes them, people who have fought many people in the past, fly to the other side of the room.  Struggling to come back to their once balaced self, they run out of the room handing the milk bottles to Minhyuk . " We can't babysit them anymore, sir. They are too strong for both of us to handle! So Sorry !" Saying this , they run out of the house with embarassment of getting beaten up by two girls who arent even old enough to talk or walk. Looking at them Minhyuk could see how much they suffered. They were bruised and their shirts were torn because of the girls.In the distress of losing their nannies, he calls up Do Bong Soon. 

After saving a man in a construction area by holding the piece of metal falling towards him, she picks up her phone while holding the exact piece of metal that could have killed him. " Already have problems ?" " The nannies quit again! this is the third time in the past two weeks!  Why can't anyone take care of our babies? What do we do for now? We need a replacement." " You are at home right?  You can take care of them until I come back from work." Saying that she hung up the phone. Staring at the phone in awe in what she had said, he wondered how he could manage two babies with superhuman strength and the running of a gaming company.

 Weak in the knees , he managed to reach the sofa. Throwing his phone onto the ceter table which Do Bong Soon had picked out after a lot of research, he gave out a big sigh. " How am I, someone with no superhuman strength , take care of two babies with unbeliveable strength? Is there anyone I can call?" Getting off the sofa slowly, he grabs his phone and continues to search for one contact whom he could rely his whole life on. "What are you up to? Get up and come to my house immediately!"  Finishing the call he went to check on the girls. Their room was painted pink by the memebrs of Baek Tak party with complimentary bassinets for the two cheerful girls. The room was painted only days after their birth which led to many sleepless nights as the room had the smell of paint for the next few weeks. Remebering those days made Minhyuk shiver.  The babies had many toys gifted to them by the many friends and acquanitances of Minhyuk and Do Bong Soon.  The toys ranged from pretty dolls to kitchen sets, drawing board, puzzles and a lot more. They were all stored in many boxes placed carefully in the room so that it wasn't a disturbance for the sitters. Looking around the room, he could see the places where the sitters landed after getting hit by the girls as there were dents in the wall.  in the mess they had created , there they were, just lying down smiling at each other unaware of the horrible world that they are still yet to discover. Though they are just small babies, his angels, he will protect them all the time, though he was fully aware that they would be able to do so themselves. Thinking of the future staring at the wall, he came across a pungent smell. Slowly he lowered his head and just kept staring at the twins. Smiling , both of them, farted and started to laugh. " The day begins with me cleaning their butts! What a day!"  Trying hard to give a smile, he picked up one of them and took them to the diaper changing corner as fast as he could. As soon as he was done with both of them , he heard a knock on the door.

"Finally" he screamed , running to the door as if his life depended on it. Opening the door he greeted his secretary with respect. " Gong , what took you so long to come! You live ten minutes from here! " struggling to carry all the bags he got unaware of why he was called , he entered the house with Minhyuk screaming at him. " Did you call me just to scream at me? What did you call me for?" "I need you take care of them..."  "Them...? " A sudden change in his expression had shown that he understood the reference. " What ? Where are the nannies? Why me? Where is Bong Soon?" the fear shown on his face made Minhyuk laugh. "I just need you to babysit them for the next three hours. I will be done with reviewing the new game and will take things under my control. You have to play with the babies until they get hungry. When they are hungry , feed them what is in the bottles in the kitchen. After that you can put them to sleep. If you need any help just scream for me." Minhyuk ran to his office as soon as he said the instructions. 

Hours later, way more than three hours, Minhyuk leaves his office with the satisfaction of completing his work . Going to the kitchen he spots the empty milk bottles in the sink. Smiling at the thought of the feeding being done, he walks towards the kids room. Opening the door he is in shock to see purple bruises on Gong's face while he is sitting on the rocking chair. He is exhausted just by babysitting the girls. The girls are sound asleep in their beds ,smiling . Acknowledging his boss's entrance he moans in pain. " They are by far the hardest kids to watch! You said three hours, it has been five! what were you doing?", Gong screamed as Minhyuk ran to the kitchen to get ice for Gong's sore body. "You can leave now! I'll give you tomorrow off. Thank you!" Gong taking all of his belongings he tried to walk back to the main door without falling due to exhaustion . He dropped the ice pack and left the house slamming the door.

Looking at his girls he thought , "Who will I become in the future ? How will these girls change us?"