Two

Hopeless Aromantic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can join us if you want." He winked.

"Don't say that to the kid." I hissed, slapping him on his rocky arm.

Vernon tried to laugh but the boy was already chuckling, and I swear I've never seen any boy bite his lips so hot.

"Now you can't." Vernon said, he stood up from the closet and put on his v-neck white shirt before slamming the door shut.

"Aren't you leaving too?" he asked.

"I'll leave when I want to." I replied, standing up from the closet then slouching down on the big sofa bed.

"I say, you leave now." he insisted, lifting his shirt up then tossing it to the basket of laundry.

I say, that thing you did there was hot.

"Why would I?" I glared.

"Because I'm Yoongi's dormmate and party's over." He said, "Go home, I need sleep. If you don't care about the number of hours you need to rest, well I do."

I jolted up from the sofa bed then wobbled as I walk, he didn't help me, but I also didn't expect him to so.

"You know what," I began, "You're right."

"What?"

"I do care about sleep." I nodded.

"So?"

"I want sleep."

I jumped from the sofa bed again and tucked myself from the blanket near me.

"Get the hell out." he pulled my arm lightly with a frown fixed on his face, "How can you sleep on the bed of some boy you never met."

"What's your name?"

"What?"

"What's your name?" I repeated.

"Jeon Jungkook." he rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter