One

Hopeless Aromantic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rolled my eyes at the sight of students circling around us, right in front of me was Hong Jisoo, my ex-boyfriend. He was kneeling in front, eyes swollen by so much crying. He had his hands gripping onto my skirt desperately trying to catch any empathy.

"Look, why don't we give this another shot?" he choked, trying to smile despite all of the cold stare I've been giving him.

"Get off of me, you're the one who cheated, why the hell are you crying?" I yelled, pushing his hands off of me.

"I seek the attention you weren't able to give, and now it's still my fault?" he stood up and looked down on me, which boiled my blood and almost made me stab those annoying eyes.

"Then go and have all the attention you want from that b*tch, since I couldn't give you some anyway." I replied, whipping my head away and trying to squeeze myself from the scene.

"No, that's not what I meant! Nam Aera, please!"

I went straight to our classroom and greeted those annoying looks from my classmates. Most of the girls liked Jisoo, that's why they started hating me when they learned that I was dating him. And now that I've broken up with him, they still hate me.

"Don't think like you've been superior just because you've made a guy like Jisoo cry, because for us, you're still a basic b*tch." Ahn Hyeora said, glaring me with a piercing look.

"Don't flaunt me the number of s*x you've had, because for me, you're nothing but a cheap wh*re." I replied, "Guess what your mom will say when she heards about this?"

"What?"

"We'll just wait for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter