I Loved You

What Can I Do?
Please log in to read the full chapter

I resent you
I hate the times I had with you
After I lost you
Everything became meaningless

"It's raining again... Jae, can I come over later, I need to tell you something," once she finally decided on what to do, there would be no turning back on it. One part of her wanted to hold on to things here, but at the same time, she needed to be able to breathe.

"Um, sure. Also, how'd you do number five, I'm stuck again," the blond boy asked, if only he knew what was to come. Looking over her shoulder at Youngk, she thought again about what was to be her future. She was still completely in love with him, but at the same time, she remained heartbroken. Every time he ignored her, every time he left her on read, every time he walked past her, a piece of her broke.... Why couldn't he notice me.... Why couldn't he love me back... For she loved him more than she loved herself, but things needed to change. 

For the past week, she's been trying to get her life back on track, to finally let go of him. Life was tough, but this was tougher. 

I don’t long for you
I don’t miss you
Your love that you gave to me (you)
I don’t want to remember it

Five, ten, fifteen, no.... Countless nights were spent crying over him. Her sunshine smile and warmth couldn't fill in the cracks he left in her heart. For Youngk was colder than the snow that fell in winter, and she was warmer than the summer sun. If she couldn't make him open up, perhaps no one would be able to. Three years were spent dwelling in a state of stupidity, in love. 

Left, right... Left, right... It was either one or the either, to love or to let go... Remember the pain of every rejection

Please log in to read the full chapter