What Can I Do

What Can I Do?
Please log in to read the full chapter

What am I to you?
Do you even have feelings for me?
Every time I meet you, you change
Feels like I know you but then I don’t

"Youngk! I got you bread and some milk," she exclaimed, running up to the purple haired boy, who was playing on his phone in the back of their classroom. Three years ago they met, and she's been in love with him since them. Head over heels in love. But, he's never given her the time of day.

Youngk stared at her for a bit before mumbling a thank you. It was painfully obvious that she liked him, but he loved playing with her feelings. Maybe one day he'll give up his facade and give in to her confessions, but that's not anytime soon. 

"Did you have good sleep late night? You finished your homework, right? You know I'm always here to help in case you need help," she questioned him while smiling. Everyday, she'd ask him a variation of this question, but he always gave her a short answer. One day, she wished, he'll finally open up to her, after three years of praying and wishing that he'd finally acknowledge her. 

"Sure, I guess, and I don't do homework. Stop asking."

You meet all the people in the world
But you have no time to give me?
You’re too much
Why do you drive me so crazy?

"Jae, where were you last night, you missed our movie night," the poor girl pouted at her blond, best friend. She met Jae around the same time she met Youngk, and they instantly became best friends. Every other week, they'd meet at his house and binge watch movies until they both knocked out. Since they started high school, their movie night was one of the few times they could actually catch up. 

"Oh, shoot I forgot. I was playing video games with Youngk last night, I guess the time slipped by, and I just forgot. I'm sorry, I'll make it u

Please log in to read the full chapter