Happy Family (??)

We Got Married?!!!!!!!!

“Thank you, Chanwoo-ya” Seulgi told the younger man in front of her. 

 

“N-no problem, Seulgi- Noona” Chanwoo said shyly. 

 

“So where’s my husband here?? It’s not you right???” Chanwoo was shocked with Seulgi’s question 

 

“It’s me... I think...” 

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me!!!” Seulgi thought this was all a joke. Just like in Nichkun’s and Victoria’s first meeting where there are lots of girls whom Nichkun met on the set and pretended that they’re Nichkun’s wife. “B-but you’re like 4 years younger than me, Chanwoo-ya” Seulgi blurted. 

 

“I maybe younger but I guess, I have lots of experience compared to you” Chanwoo smirked. He gained confidence because he remembered what Hanbin told him after he sent the application letter “Be a man, Jung Chanwoo” 

 

 

“You’re right.. but... you know we can’t be together Chanwoo-ya” Those words came out from Seulgi’s mouth... It was loud enough for Chanwoo to hear it but soft enough for the staffs to not notice

 

 

“Noona, people are listening. Let’s talk about that some other time. For now, let’s just enjoy the moment right now... Okay??? It’s just acting” Chanwoo told Seulgi with the most innocent smile. 

 

 

“You’re right” Seulgi smiled... 

 

The waiter gave them the food that they’ve ordered and they finished eating without saying a word to each other. It was an awkward and silent meal for the two of them. “Guys, you need to build a good start for the people to like you. Being awkward on cam can make the viewers bored. This program is called We Got Married not We Got Awkward, okay?? I assume, that you already know each other but please don’t let your personal life meddle with work, okay??? Be sweet to each other like a real couple... Action” The two of them bowed to the Director and was very apologetic. The mood suddenly changed... 

 

“Let’s go????” Chanwoo told Seulgi while smiling as if nothing happened. As expected, Chanwoo was really a great actor, Seulgi thought. “Sure” she smiled. The filming resumed. 

 

“Did you like the flowers, Noona?” The two of them are currently in Time Square Mall

 

“Of course. of course” Seulgi smiled shyly but deep inside, she’s scared. Scared simply because, it’s Jung Chanwoo. 

 

“Stop lying! I know you hated it!” Chanwoo whispered. Seulgi’s eyes widened because she thought Chanwoo forgot that she hates flowers because the pollens triggers her allergy. “Hahahaha hey! Forget it” Seulgi laughed and she saw that the PD was happy of her reaction. She knew that they’ll edit this as if Chanwoo was saying sweet stuffs... She came back to her senses and realized that Chanwoo was missing. “Oh! Where’s Chanwoo?” Seulgi said... The staffs were there filming but she can’t see Chanwoo. He was just beside her 30 seconds ago. “Chanwoo!! Jung Chanwoo” she tried calling his name and luckily Chanwoo replied with a “I’m here!!!” She rushed to go to Chanwoo only to see him with a little kid eating an ice cream, the kid looks like she’s just 5 years old... The little girl was holding Chanwoo’s hand and you can clearly see that she just cried. 

 

“This is Eun Bin. Say Hi to your Seulgi Unnie, Eun Bin-ah” The little child bowed to Seulgi and continued eating her ice cream.

 

“I bought her an ice cream from the vending machine to stop her from crying. She got separated from her Mom. I don’t know what to do... Help me, Noona”  Chanwoo asked her while he was holding the hand’s child. Chanwoo feels like a little kid asking her to save another kid. “Hey! Don’t panic. It’s okay, Chanwoo-ya” Seulgi told Chanwoo as if she have the solution for the situation but in reality, she also do not know what to do. 

 

 

“What should we do” Chanwoo asked Seulgi with a worried expression 

 

“Calm down, Chanwoo. It’s gonna be okay.” Seulgi can’t think of anything until she saw that the little girl has a bag. “Chanwoo, try checking her bag... Try to find something” Chanwoo gladly obeyed.  He saw a drawing book and a folded paper. He opened the drawing book and saw a drawing of a Mom, Dad, and a little girl which was probably Eun Bin. The three of them was holding hands in the drawing. He turned to the next page and he was shocked, Eun Bin’s father disappeared in the second drawing and it’s only Eun Bin and her Mom but what caught his attention the most is that there weren tears in both Eun Bin’s and her mother’s eyes. The young lad was shocked and he immediately gave the drawing book to Seulgi. He carried the little kid and wiped her face. He looked at Seulgi and she was holding her tears... The cameraman went closer to film what’s currently happening. Chanwoo opened the folded paper and saw the word Mom with a phone number. She immediately called the number. 

 

After seven minutes, she came back. “Chanu, Eun Bin’s mom said she’s currently in the police station she told that she’ll arrive in an hour because the precinct is kinda far and she forgot to take her car, she ran from here to the precinct, Chanwoo-ya. She must’ve been so worried” Seulgi said “That’s a relief let’s just wait for her here in the mall—“ Chanwoo was still talking but Eun-Bin talked all of a sudden 

 

 

“Appa, I want to eat that” Eun-Bin said while pointing at the burger

 

“A-appa??” Chanwoo’s eyes widened 

 

“I want that! I want that! I want that!!!” The kid was about to cry again 

 

 

“Uh- of course. L-let’s go” Chanwoo carried the little child and signaled Seulgi to come closer. 

 

 

“Eun Bin- ah” Chanwoo called the little girl

 

“Hmmm??” 

 

“If I’m your Appa then she should be your Umma right????” 

 

 “But if she’s my mom then why are you not holding her hand??” the child asked him. Seulgi’s eyes widened ... “I-it’s bec—" Before Seulgi can speak,Chanwoo grabbed her hand. Seulgi was taken a back for a couple of seconds then came back to reality when Chanwoo asked Eun Bin

 

“What do you want, Eun Bin- ah?” The little girl pointed at the toy, it was actually a kiddie meal with a free toy.

 

“Let’s buy that, then... How about you, Umma?? Do you want something” He told Seulgi while smirking. She knew that Chanwoo was teasing her and he’s really at it. 

 

“I’m good...” 

 

“Okay. So, we will have the kiddie meal and the couple set. For take-out” Seulgi’s speechless with what Chanwoo is currently doing. Is he on his right mind?!!! She thought. After a few minutes, the crew gave their order. 

 

“Let’s go????” 

 

 “To where????” Seulgi asked. 

 

“Arcade. There are some tables where you can eat and the same time, we’ll play some games. We still have 50 minutes left right????” Chanwoo smiled. Seulgi nodded and they went to the arcade. The little girl ran here, ran there. She became so energetic. 

 

“Appa, let’s play that one!!” Eun-Bin said while pointing at the game machine. “Sure!! Let’s goo!” Chanwoo said those words with laughter. “But before that, let’s eat first!” Seulgi said. Chanwoo looked at Seulgi, she was like a real mother. The two of them obeyed. The young lad fed the little girl while and he wipes because of the messy ketchup. Seulgi was watching, the view was too beautiful to miss it. “You’re not eating??? or do you want me to feed you also???” Chanwoo laughed. Seulgi kicked Chanwoo’s feet and she noticed that the man felt the pain.  She smirked. After eating, the duo ran to the game machines and started playing some games. Seulgi cleaned the area and immediately joined the two. 

 

 

Chanwoo called this “Unlimited Gaming” because he exchanged lots of bills for coins, they played to their hearts desire. Chanwoo saw that Eun-Bin was staring at a toy crane machine where there are lotsssss of teddy bears. He carried the child and put lots of coin into the coin accepter. After six trials, He got a giant pink teddy bear. The child was so happy she was jumping out of joy. He gave Chanwoo a kiss on his cheeks and gave him thanks. Since Chanwoo inserted lots of coins into the machine he still have two trials left. He failed to get another teddy bear at first try but during the second trial, he got the blue giant one. 

 

“This is for you” He gave it to Seulgi. Seulgi was shocked. Something was beating so hard but she tried her best to ignore it since she knows that it’ll make a lot of damage. “Thank you, Chanwoo-ya” She replied. Seulgi saw a photo booth and immediately went inside. Chanwoo put coins inside and the machine stated that they can have five shots. The enter the photo booth and sat at the provided chair. During the first shot, the three of the were just simply smiling. On the second shot, they were making a peace sign. On the third shot, they were making a heart sign with their fingers. On the fourth shot, the three of them were pouting their lips and when the machine told the that it’ll be the last shot. Chanwoo told Seulgi that they should kiss Eun-Bin’s cheeks, him on the left and her on the right. Seulgi was hesitating but went to the flow. They kissed the young lady’s cheeks and the kid seems pretty happy. 

 

 

After their photo session, Chanwoo gave Eun-Bin a copy of their photos and told her that she should keep it so she won’t forget them. She also gave some copies to Seulgi. Chanwoo opened his wallet and replaced the picture with the three of them together. He also took a photo using his phone and made it as his wallpaper. He was genuinely smiling. Seulgi saw what Chanwoo just did and something started beating so fast... again. She just kept on ignoring it. 

 

 

“Umma!!!!!!!” The young girl shouted..

 

“My daughter!!!” It was Eun-Bin’s mom with tears on her eyes. She hugged her daughter while saying sorry. She stood up and talked to Chanwoo and Seulgi. 

 

“Thank you so much and I’m so sorry for disturbing you. If there’s a way that I can pay you back please say it” Eun-Bin’s mom said while holding back her tears.

 

“Oh no! It’s no big deal. We really had a great time with your daughter. Thank you so much” Seulgi told the Eun-Bin’s 

 

“Thank you so much!!!! I don’t know what might happen if it’s not the both of you who found her” 

 

“You’re always welcome, Madam” -Chanwoo 

 

“Eun Bin-ah, say goodbye to your Oppa and Unnie. We’ll have to go home now.” 

 

Eun Bin extended his arms indicating that Chanwoo must carry her and Chanwoo did. He gave her a peck on his cheeks and also on Seulgi’s. “Umma, Appa, Kamsahamnida. Saranghae!!!” The young girl said. Her mom was in great shock and said “I-i’m sorry. She’s still young so she doesn’t know the difference about calling people” And they smiled awkwardly. 

 

 

Little did they know, they are already watching Eun Bin and her mom walking away from them. Seulgi saw Chanwoo was about to tear up and she gave him his tissue to . “Booyah” he said. 

 

“Are you going home now??” Chanwoo asked Seulgi

 

“Yes. I still have some schedules 2 hours from now”

 

“So you don’t want to eat dinner with me” He teased. Seulgi gave him a “stop-it-or-i’ll-kill you” look. “Okay. okay! I was just kidding” Chanwoo laughed “but seriously, this day is one of the happiest day of my life.” Chanwoo sincerely told Seulgi

 

“Me too. I’m happy”

 

“That’s a relief.” 

 

“My manager is already on the parking lot.” Seulgi told Chanwoo

 

“Let’s go. I’ll come with you” 

 

“No, no. it’s okay. I’m good” 

 

“I’LL COME WITH YOU AND THAT’S FINAL” He grabbed Seulgi’s hand and went to the parking lot. He saw Red Velvet’s manager and he bowed. 

 

“Oh! Chanwoo-ya! Long time no see!” His manager said 

 

“I know right... How are you doing these days, Hyung?”

 

“Pretty good. So you’re Seulgi’s husband now? That’s just WOW” 

 

“I know. This is also shocking for me” Chanwoo told their manager. 

 

“For all of us, I think. We’ll go now Chanwoo-ya, Seulgi can’t be late. I’ll see you next time. Okay?” 

 

“Sure, Hyung!” Then the manager went to the driver’s seat. It’s now him and Seulgi left. “Go inside” Chanwoo told Seulgi while smiling. “Thank you for today, Chanwoo-ya. I’m happy” Chanwoo was taken aback because of Seulgi’s words. Seulgi started to go inside the car when Chanwoo grabbed her hand. “I’m sorry but I’m never calling you Noona again” the lad told Seulgi while smiling and left. Seulgi was left in great shock. She doesn’t know how to react. 

 

The PD approached Seulgi and told her that they did a great job today. She told the team her thanks and left for another schedule. 

 

 

 

 

OKAY GUYSSSSSS!!! I JUST CAN’T CONTAIN MY FEELS WHILE WRITING THIS. THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! LOVE Y’ALL <3