First Meeting

We Got Married?!!!!!!!!

It was a long and tiring day for iKON and Chanwoo is no exception but he was still happy because a few days ago, YG-Sajangnim approved his request to join We Got Married. It's a show that he wants to join the most since it he knows that it will help him boost his confidence and he'll learn a lot about dating while doing the show. "Chanwoo-yah, is it already confirmed that you'll be joning We Got Married?" Yunhyeong said out of nowhere. "Not yet, Hyung. I sent my application on their email and Sajang-nim called them saying that someone from YG wants to join so I'm a little positive about this" Chanwoo tells them with confidence. "WOW! That's our brother! If only I can join the show but you know, someone will get mad if i ever joined" said Hanbin. "You're right, Jennie is no joke, Bro!!!" Shouted Jinhwan while laughing. "Chanwoo-yah, who do you want to be paired up with if ever you got accepted" said Yunhyeong. "Hmmm, anyone would be good" said Chanwoo. "Just say that anyone would be good as long as she's a Noona, you freak!!! Noona Hunter!!" Donghyuk laughed. 

 

 

Chanwoo laughed after hearing those words from Donghyuk. He seriously know him, he just wants someone who's a lot older since he doesn't want to take the lead. Chanwoo went to his room and checked his social media accounts, a comment caught his attention stating that Jinhyeong deserved that place in iKON rather than him... 7 years have passed but there are still some fans who haven't accepted the reality. He turned his cellphone off and fell asleep... 

 

 

---

 

"CHANWOO CHANWOO WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!|" Shouted Yunhyeong

"We have no schedule for today right?? What do you need, Hyung?" Chanwoo asked him while still half asleep

"THE MBC STAFFS ARE HERE WITH THEIR CAMERA!!! YOU SHOULD FIX YOURSELF AND GO OUT IN 3 MINUTES!!" 

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chanwoo shouted and immediately went to the bathroom

 

He washed his face, brushed his teeth and went outside with his pajamas... He saw that there are four people in their living room and three of them are holding a camera, a big one. He realized, that the staffs are filming him. 

 

"Please sit down, guys" The man with the cap told the 7 boys which they suddenly obeyed. "I am the Director of MBC's We Got Married, Park Jun Mo. And today, we will officialy start the filming of We Got Married" 

"That fast?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chanwoo exclaimed 

"Yes! Since the airing of the program will start in the next two weeks. MBC and YG Entertainment already had an agreement and I believe that the details would be explained to you in person by your company's president. Later on, you will meet your wife"

"That fast?!!!!!" Chanwoo exclaimed again.. the iKON members was shock as well.

"Haha you're cute! Yes... 3 hours from now! The rules are just simple, you just have to act as if she's your real wife and you know just go with the flow.. Make it more interesting for the viewers" The PD said as if it was just an easy thing to do. It still haven't sink in to Chanwoo that he'll be meeting his "wife" a few hours from now. He's just so shocked, the whole thing has not yet sinked in and and kdajkdjkadjsopas

"Here's your mission card. Chanwoo" The PD handed him a paper with a misson 

"Read it loud, Chanwoo-ya" Hanbin said with an excited tone on his voice while shaking Chanwoo's shoulder

"Fine! fine! Today, you will meet your wife.. A girl from a five-member group.. You will meet her in the heart of Seoul specifically at Juji Restaurant, 3 o'clock. So, dress well and don't be shy. FIGHTING!!!!" 

"Oh my God!! It's almost 1 o'clock!" Yunhyeong said in shock

"We'll just wait outside on the car and I expect you to come down in an hour for us to go in the location." Said the PD and he went out after that. 

 

Chanwoo can't move because it feels like everything was not true. In just a blink on an eye, he was told that he'll meet his true-but-not-so-true wife... "Hey!! 5 minutes have already passed! What are you doing?! Stop spacing out!!!" Jinhwan shouted. Chanwoo came back to reality and ran to the bathroom to take a bath. He asked Yunhyeong to choose the best clothes for him, and the older hyung gladly accepted. Chanwoo can't still believe it. After 20 minutes in the shower, he came out and used the clothes that Yunhyeong prepared for him, a casual black suit and a low top sneakers. As expected from Yunhyeong, a namja style. He dried his hair and went to the living room where the members gathered. 

 

"Chanwoo, you look good" Junhoe complimented. 

"Wow... Did you really say that?" Bobby laughed

"Of course! I mean it." Junhoe laughed.. 

"Chanwoo, You still have around 20 minutes left. Let me fix your hair for you." Hanbin offered and Chanwoo smiled after Hanbin finished Chanwoo's hair Chanwoo thank him and they hugged "Thank you, Hyung. It really means a lot." "No problem, brother!" Hanbin smiled. 

 

"Hyungs, I'll get going now... My wife is waiting for me" Chanwoo said with a big smirk

"Oh!! NOW YOU'RE PROUD OF IT! GOOD LUCK, BIG BOY!! BE GOOD TO YOUR WIFE!!" Bobby then hugged him..  and he went off... 

 

 

He went to the PD's car and again, they were recording him. The PD said that the trip would last for an hour. Chanwoo nods, he's just too nervous to speak. after 45 minutes the PD started asking him some questions

 

"So Chanwoo-ya, are you feeling nervous" The PD asked.

"If there's a feeling more than that then it would be it" Chanwoo said. 

"Are you expecting someone??"

"I ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO IDEA!!! But the mission card stated that it's from a 5-member group so I'm hoping that it's from Bigbang! Kidding!" Chanwoo laughed. 

"You'll be really surprised" The PD told chanwoo 

"We're here" One of staffs said

"Let's go" The PD told Chanwoo the directions and he followed. The PD stopped talking and he let Chanwoo do what he wants. They were just filming him while he's walking. That was when Chanwoo realized that he doesn't have anything for his "wife" fortunately, he saw a flower shop and bought the most beautiful bouqet that's available. A lot of people recognized him and some was even following him... He arrived at the restaurant and luckily the team reserved the the restaurant exclusive for Chanwoo and his "wife" which he still don't know who. He sat at a chair that was prepared for them. He was too nervous for God's sake. He was sweating all over even though the it's cold inside the restaurant. 

 

20 minutes have passed and she still haven't arrived yet. Chanwoo already drank four glass of water. He was about to ask another glass again when a girl with a white long sleeve went in the restaurant. He was so shocked that he cannot move... The girl went to his direction and he can clearly see that she was shocked as well. Chanwoo came back to his consciousness and greeted the newly-arrived girl. He then pulled the chair and gave her the flowers. He was still so shocked. 

 

 

 

"Thank you, Chanwoo-ya" The girl said with a shy smile.

"N-no problem, Seulgi Noona" 

 

 

 

 

 

SO YEAH... I HOPED YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.. <3 COMMENTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! MUCH LOVE!!!