★ ☆ Chapter Two

My Broken Heart

Chapter Two

 

Park Bom`s Point Of View :

     Today, my meeting at work felt like it was taking forever.  I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.  I felt like locking myself in my room and crying all night long.  Knowing that that Se7en was in the studio below the conference room, made me even more in a rush to get the heck out of there.  I seriously needed a drink, making me drive down to the club with my girlfriend Chaerin.

     The first thing I did when we got to the club was making my way to the bar.  Squeezing through the sweaty crowd of people with Chaerin following behind me.  There were people grinding on each other, a group of ladies recognized me, but I didn't care, I just ignored and continue to pass through the crowd until I finally found the bar.

 

Lee Chaerin (CL)`s Point Of View :

     Bom cried as she chuck down her 4th cup of beer.  Her mascara was smudged by her tears she had been wiping away.  Her bangs stuck up because the girl kept shoving it back from getting into her face.  "Bom Unnie, that enough."  I tried to snatch it away from her, but her fingers were tightly gripped on to the handle of the beer mug, not letting it go until she sip everything down .

     I knew that the only person who can calm her down was her was Seunghyun Oppa.  Beside Se7en Oppa, Seunghyun was the only one who she can actually talk to, and he was always been with her through her hard times.  Knowing this, I stepped out to the restrooms where the blasting music is lower and where it was less crowded.  I punched in Seunghyun Oppa's phone number.  Hearing what I had told him, he quickly hung up and rushed his way over.

     I made my way back inside the dark club.  When I reached the bar where Bom Unnie was earlier, she was nowhere to be found.  I was scared, knowing that the girl was obviously drunk and had on a strapless mini dress on.  I went over and asked the bartender where she had went, but he response with a head shake telling me "No".

     Cold sweat was running down my face as I search through the club.  The place was huge and dark, making it difficult for me to do so.  Thinking that I searched everywhere, Bom Unnie had probably left the place already.  So as I made my way to exit out of the club, Seunghyun Oppa came rushing inside, grabbing both of my arms, he shook me.  "Where's Bom Noona?!"  He yelled.  I had no response, I was shocked at his volume of voice and actions.

 

Choi Seunghyun (TOP)`s Point Of View :

     I heard no response from her, so I impatiently let go of both of her arms and ran inside the dark club.  The loud music filled the whole building and with the only little amount of light given, make it hard for me to find her.  I was stupid for not asking Chaerin what Bom was wearing, so therefore I went around turning ladies around to see if they were Bom Noona.