Chapter One

My Broken Heart

Chapter One

 

Park Bom`s Point Of View :

     He was my best friend, the one person I can trust, and lean on.  Most importantly, he was the man who stole my heart.  His name was Choi Dong Wook.  A singer, a dancer, and also a performer, known to be called Se7en.

     Earlier this morning, I was woken up by a phone call.  Looking over to the table next to the bed, I heard his phone rang, with the caller ID 'Baby'.  "Baby?" I thought.  I answered the call Anyways, thinking that it was probably a joke him and his buddies were playing.  "Hello?" I answered.

     "Hi, is Choi Dong Wook there?"  It was a female voice that I heard.  Who in the world would call him 6am in the morning?  Especially a female?

     I looked over to the man sleeping beside me.  I struggled to choose between either waking him up to answer the phone, or not to disturb him.  Of course as any woman would do, I lied.  "No, he is not here at the moment.  Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked.  Within seconds, the lady responded, "I'm Park Han Byul.  Se7en's girlfriend."  She proudly announced.  Hearing this, I glowered at the man who betrayed me sleeping.  'Girlfriend?  Se7en How could you?' I shed a tear.

     Trying to calm myself down, telling myself that none of this was really true, she was probably making all of this up.  I tried to sound normal as possible and not angry.  I continued our conversation through the phone.  "Unfortunately he's not here, but would you like to leave a message behind for him?"  I said, as I looked away from the man, not being able to look at him no longer.

     "Sure, can you tell him to that our appointment with the doctor today is at noon? We're finding out the results whether our baby is a girl or-"  Not letting her finish talking, I drop the phone when I heard 'our baby'.  I quickly jumped off of the bed, making him stir and woke up.

     I ran over to the door, as I was in the process of putting on my hoodie.  "Bommie, where are you going?" His tired voice spoke from behind me.  I ignored and kept walking my way out.  "Bom!" was the last thing I heard coming from his mouth before closing the door, making a loud slam.

 

Choi Dong Wook (Se7en)`s Point On View:

     "Bom!" I yelled out her name right before the door slam closed.  I thought to myself, what was going on with her this early in the morning.  She was probably in her monthly period again, I sighed.

     I heard a quiet and soft voice coming from under the white sheets.  Searching where the strange voice was coming from, I found my phone lying on the bed, facing down.  "Hello?"  I wonder who was calling this early in TH morning for me.

     "Se7en?  Hi Baby."  The person happily replied.  I definitely recognized that voice.  "Park Han Byul?"  I questioned.  "Of course it me.  Who did you think it was?"  Hearing the engine of a car getting out of the driveway, I realized what had caused Bom to leave.  OH !