Freesia Colymbosa, our (broken) friendship

The Gladiolus and Flowers For Us


This chapter is also available on wattpad

   "Huh, What is it, Sehunnie?", Chanyeol asks Sehun. "Hey.. Are you busy?". 

   The moment Sehun asks him that question, another voice appears. "Sehunniiieeee..". Almost surprised by the voice, he asks "What are you doing with him? Are you..". Sehun's pretty sure that voice belongs to Baekhyun, the man who loves Chanyeol and the same man who always bites him.

   "Aahhh!! Ahh!! Noo!! You got it wrong! I'm just tutoring him..", it seems that Chanyeol has got his phone back from Baekhyun. "Sure, it's not like I was thinking of something else. What are you tutoring him for?". Sehun asks Chanyeol again. "For our new chereography... The Eve..?". Chanyeol answers. 

   Well that's weird. Sehun still remembers that Chanyeol's dance is not that good to teach others how to do it. "You sure you are not doing anything else? Your surroundings sounds noisy", Sehun asks Chanyeol again. 

   "....". 

   "....". 

   "So why did you call me?", Chanyeol asks Sehun, changing their topic earlier. "You're asking many things today", Sehun says. "I'm sorry, THAT'S YOU", Chanyeol protests. 

   "Seriously though.. I called you to ask you about this dream I had yesterday", Sehun finally says what he really wants to say earlier. 

---

   In this crowded filming location, Sehun still wonders if his dream has a special meaning behind it. Even though Baekhyun told him that it doesn't mean anything... 

   He wants to believe that the dream has some sort of meaning inside it

   He wants to believe that the dream has some sort of meaning inside it. 

---

   "BAEKHYUN!"

   "Huh? Whaaaatttttt..??"

   Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol. He notices that Chanyeol's face has wrinkles all of a sudden. He's very concerned at him right now. His face is going to get wrinkly and he'll look even more like Yoda. 

   "Hey Chanyeol, stop showing your wrinkles. Your face are going to be more like Yoda", Baekhyun utters. Then he notices something. "Oh, you're frowning. Why are you frowning? Are mad at something? We're on a date, don't ruin ittt".

   Chanyeol slaps himself. He obviously is glaring at him. Is he seriously dating a dumb guy all this time? 

   "Baekhyun.. Why did you say to Sehun that his dream's not true? You know that I ship him with Luhan right?", Chanyeol says, still giving him a glare. "I ship them too but.. it's so long ago. Don't you think this needs to stop? He always mentions Luhan these days.. It hurts..", Baekhyun exclaims. "Still.. that dream does sounds suspicious. Like.. There's a meaning behind it". Baekhyun shrugs. "Let's just see if they are really fated to be together 'kay?", Baekhyun assumes. 

   "Still.."..

---

   Sehun wanders around the noisy town. 'Is there a festival or something?', he thinks. He walks down until he finds a restaurant that's a little hidden by the stores. He goes into the restaurant and sits at the corner near the window, isolates himself from other people. He scans around to make sure that nobody's following him or recognises him. The waitress approaches his table and gives him the menu. Once he finds what he wants to order, he points it out to the waitress, not letting out his voice. He's not going to has any fans approaching him just because they recognise his voice.

   He waits for his orders, mainly noodles. While he's waiting, a girl comes to his table. She's wearing a mask covering her nose and mouth. She's also holding a bouquet of pink coloured flowers. Confused, Sehun looks into her eyes to see if he'll know who she is. 

   'Her eyes looks like Luhan's eyes'

   He finds himself falls into deeps thoughts about Luhan again

   He finds himself falls into deeps thoughts about Luhan again. He shakes his head and at that time, the girl places the bouquet of flowers on his table. There's his name on the card that's placed in front of the bouquet. Sehun faintly smells lemon from the flowers. 

   "Do I know you?", Sehun asks, out of his curiosity. He's still wearing a mask so he wonders how did she know who he is. The girl stares at him for a moment but it seems like she's not going to answer his question. Sehun thought, maybe she didn't hear it because of his mask and maybe she don't understand what he's saying since he's not in Korea. 

   Sehun removes a bit of his mask and lets out his voice louder and says "EXCUSE ME, WHO ARE YOU?" in English. The girl's face looks more calm than before. Sehun is pissed but he literally could not say the words louder to avoid people recognise him. Then he realises that everybody around him's looking at him. Some of them looks like they're surprised while some whispers to each other. A group of girls asks him, "Aren't you Sehun of EXO?". 

   'Crap..'

   That is all what he could think of. He dashes out of the restaurant, never wants to look back. 

   Some of his fans chases him but lose track of him at one point anyway

   Some of his fans chases him but lose track of him at one point anyway. When Sehun notices nobody's following him anymore, he searches for a bus stop. Surely he can get to his hotel by the bus, right?

---

   "UHH!! Where is he??"

   "I see that you still didn't find him, manager Ra..". 

   "Director! Did he came to shoot this afternoon?", manager Ra asks. The director grins then replies "Of course he did. He's a good boy". 

   Manager Ra lets out a sigh of relief

   Manager Ra lets out a sigh of relief. She's Sehun's manager but she's always left alone by him. Now, she don't even know where he is. 

   "Oh yeah manager Ra, I heard that Luhan's in this country..?", the director suddenly speaks. "That's what I heard too.. but..", she utters halfway through. She hopes that Sehun didn't meet him or the headlines are going to get spicy. 

   "What is it?", the director snaps her out to reality. "Nevermind, not that important..", she says. 

   The next few minutes, she asks the director about Sehun's performance. Then she bid farewell for the day and returns to her hotel. Better luck tomorrow.

---

   Suprisingly, Sehun arrives at his hotel just fine. Although it's tiring to walk from the bus station to the hotel, at least there's no fans chasing him from there. He throws himself onto his bed. Exhausted from the shooting and all the escaping, he falls asleep. 

   If only he get back to the time when Luhan's still there with him..