Campanula Zoysii, our unchanging love

The Gladiolus and Flowers For Us

This chapter is also available on Wattpad. 

A calm and beautiful night it is.. 

What could he possibly be doing right now?

--

   Sehun is feeling very tired

   Sehun is feeling very tired. EXO had just finished their Exordium concert in Seoul  and then, he need to fly to another country to do a film shooting. It's a country with calm surroundings. Actually, he don't even know where he exactly is right now. What he knows is that he's in a taxi and he's going to his hotel, far from the main city. 'It really is beatiful here..', he thought. 

   Suddenly, he saw a poster. A poster with a face that he recognizes. Luhan? In the poster, it seems that Luhan is hugging a girl, affectionately. Sehun felt something. He wants to close his eyes, he wants to forget the feelings that came to him right then. It's not jealousy. He just knows it. It's something else. A feeling that he often ignored before. He'll just play with Vivi, then he'll forget about it. But.. Vivi's not with him today.

   The driver calls out to Sehun, telling him that he had arrived at his destination. Sehun hands the driver his payment and go into the hotel quickly. He would like to relax in his room, forget the unwanted feelings and sleep. He's really tired right now. More tired than before. He don't have the time to think about Luhan nor his feeling right now. 

--

   Sehun gets into his room. Pretty isolated because unexpectedly there's so many fans there. The hotel manager just couldn't simply let him gets bothered by some crazy fans or even mobbed when he's going somewhere. His complementary meals will be served in his room. Special workers will deliver the complimentary breakfast and dinner to him if he wants to have them. Even though his room is pretty isolated, he'll have access to a special garden. A garden where only certain people can go in there.

   But that's not what he cares about right now. 

   *FLUMP*

    He sleeps

    He sleeps.

--

   LU...

   'Hyung, where are you going?'..

 --

   Sehun is confused right now. He's in another place aside that he doesn't know. He's in an unfamiliar country and now he's in a.. garden? When did he came here?

    Far from where he's standing, a guy is sitting on a grass. He is inspecting the flowers around him. Although Sehun can only see the guy's back, he feels like he knows who that guy is. Sehun walks slowly to the mysterious guy, not to suprise him. Just a little bit more closer and he'll see the face of the unknown person.

   The unknown guy picks a flower. The flower has a profuse citrus scent. It's bulb looks like small, slim onion. Sehun believes that the flower's name is freesia.

   Suddenly, the flower rips. The guy rips it. Then he stands up looking at Sehun directly in the eyes.

   Sehun stops, he's just standing there, in awe.

--

   Sehunnie.. 

--

   'It is all a dream?'. Sehun opens his eyes. His heart is beating so fast. Then he remembered, his shooting for his movie is in the afternoon! Sehun looked to the clock, to see what time it is right now. 11 am... Well, he need to get ready now! He didn't unpack his bag yesterday so it'll take more time and.. he slept with his coat on?? 'Ah, I need to get ready..', he thought. Then..

   Suho called. Sehun wants to ignore the phone call but he felt sorry for Suho. NOT. He's too lazy to pick up the phone and he don't want to waste his time talking to Suho. Poor Suho. Sehun goes into the bathroom. He realises that his hair is messy. Well he ignored it. He goes for a shower. While he showered, he remembered his weird dream. There's Luhan in his dream. He wants to know what his dream meant. He wants to ask uncle Google about its meaning but there's no internet connection there. Poor Sehun.

   When he's out of the bathroom, he received a text. Sehun reads the text while he's getting ready. 

   Suho- Why no call back? 

   Sehun- Busy

   Suho- Well you should've call me back

   Sehun- Sudden good grammars

   Suho- Shut up. I'll call you back so get ready

   Sehun- Why should I do that?

   Suho's offline but Sehun's sassy is online. Sehun sighs. He checked the time and it was 11:27 am. He called the taxi before Suho calls him. Suho's call must always been long. The time Suho takes to call Sehun back is long too thus he walked out of his room sighing, not knowing what to do while waiting for Suho's call. He's not feeling hungry right now so he wants to just take a stroll around the garden near his room.

   The moment he stepped inside the locked garden, he feels something familiar. The surrondings looks exactly like the garden in his dreams. Then he recognises a type of flower. The freesia corymbosa.

   Apparently the flower means friendship and innocence

   Apparently the flower means friendship and innocence. Since that's  what Sehun reads from the flowers' information thingy. That's sweet. But wait. Sehun remembered that Luhan rips the flower. Does that mean.. Luhan has no innocence anymore??? 

   Sehun's thought's interrupted by Suho's call which is very frustrating to Sehun. He answers the phone call, annoyed.

    "Sehun I got some interesting information for you!", Suho claims. "What is it eomma?". "I'm not your mom! If I am your mom, who's the dad??"' Suho answers.. sadly(i guess). "Well the fans said it was Kris", Sehun said. "But then Kris left and they said Lay's the dad.." Sehun adds. "STOP SAYING NONSENSE", Suho said in a frustrated voice. "I want to talk to you about Luhan!", Suho adds. 

    Sehun wants to play around more but he thinks that maybe he should listen to what Suho has to say. 

   "What?". "Yixing called me in the morning today. Just kidding it was yesterday's night. He told me that he met Luhan", Suho gives the informations to Sehun. "Did he say anything?", Sehun asks. 

   He's interested. Good job Suho. Even though we don't need your "just kidding". 

   "Lay?", Suho asks. "No". "Oh then you must have been talking about Luhan. How would I know?". "Then your information is useless. Bye". "What Seh--". 

   Sehun hangs up. Then he calls Chanyeol. Chanyeol picks up, wondering why Sehun calls him. 

 

 

To be continued.