2jin Begins

Hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day Hyunjin would go straight to their company’s dance studio after coming back from school. She would usually find their dance instructor there and the dancing girl from the other day who has been introduced to her as Heejin. Apparently, Heejin was their only trainee at the moment and have been training there not long after she arrived at the company.

It has been only months since she started training and she’s already THIS good. Hyunjin thought as she carefully ties her shoes watching the two from the side.

“Hyunjin-ah, ppalli wa (come quickly).” Their dance instructor noticed her presence and she snapped out of her thoughts.

“Ne”

Ms. Kim Hwayoung, their dance instructor, is a kind lady who taught Hyunjin the basics of dance. But she has other commitments in other companies, so she leaves her and Heejin to cover a dance or come up with choreography of a certain song. It's kind of like an assignment. At first, Hyunjin was stressed about it. She just started dancing, now all this pressure of dancing to hard songs or coming up with a choreography is dumped on her. She learned the basics, yes, but she's still a newbie who needs a coach.

"If you have difficulty with anything, just ask Heejin”, their dance instructor said before leaving. Thing is, she and Heejin aren't close yet. They're the same age but Heejin's not the friendly type and she (Hyunjin) is the type to be shy to strangers.

"Ah, ottoke (what do I do)", Hyunjin sighed in frustration when she couldn't execute a move properly.

"Try standing on your toes when you're turning around, like this" Heejin said as she came from the back and went over Hyunjin's side, showing her how to execute the dance move properly. Hyunjin just stared at her in the mirror.

"Now you try"

She nodded and did as she learned. The turn was indeed smoother.

"That's better than doing it like this, isn't it?" Heejin asked while showing her how she did it previously.

"Y-yes, thanks" Heejin just smiled in reply.

She then joined her in practice, pointing out her mistakes and helping her along t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter