Glances

Hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Hyunjin’s first day in the company. She was nervous and scared at the same time. She heard about BBC for the first time not long ago, and she immediately thought that it is too good to be true. So when she was able to find the place with the name “BlockBerry Creative” engraved in fancy silver letters on a huge office wall, she heaved a sigh of relief. The company indeed exists, and from the looks of it, it is rich.

Her relief didn’t last long though when she heard a loud music coming from one of the rooms. She decided to follow where the sound is coming from.

Must be the dance studio, she thought. Sure enough she found herself in a white room with a wall completely mirrored on one side. There she laid her eyes on Heejin for the first time. But of course she didn’t know her name at that time yet. All she knew was how perfect that girl looked, who was dancing to what seemed like a remix of a famous pop song she can’t even remember now.

She dances so well, Hyunjin thought, not realizing how intensely she’s been watching the girl. The way she sways her hips... Her expressions... The look in her eyes… Hyunjin even swore they made eye contact in the mirror. And for that brief moment when the other girl caught her eyes, she gave Hyunjin a seductive look, as if she’s teasing her, asking “Do you like what you’re seeing?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter