Chapter 6

Will You Be Mine - Kiseob

Silence has filled the air, no one is talking. It seems as if one person was to break the silence then everything will fall apart. But this cannot carry on. How in the world did it get to awkward between the seven of us?

The tension only got worse with every second that passed by. That one room seems to have been the death place of all the happiness felt. The silence in that one room was becoming so damn unbearable that if a needle was to fall, then it would be heard and having the members plus the adorable Suzy sitting in a complete circle really didn’t help the situation. Deciding that this has gone on for far too long, Hyunseung decides to take matters into his own hands. Turning his gaze upon the insightful leader, a smirk is registered right on top of his beloved lips, a smirk in which goes unnoticed by the lovable leader. However, I cannot say the same about our joker, the groups’ rapper who never misses anything, especially if the ‘thing’ has got anything to do with Hyunseung. 

Quietly, getting up from his seat, unaware to the other boy, Hyunseung makes his way to the kitchen, on his way back, the smirk appeared on his face is now visible; Junhyung, who is rather curious as to what his ‘4D’ crush is doing just watches patiently.

Everyone stares with at the ‘4D’ dancer as he makes his way towards the leader.

‘Doojooniie hyung’ is what purrs out of the dancer’s mouth

‘Yes Seungiie’ answer the leader with slight hesitation

‘I’ve got a present for you’ at this point in time, Hyunseung is directly right in front of the leader, crouched down and at his level with his hands still behind his back.

‘Oh really?!’

The ‘4D’ dancer looks directly into the eyes of the leader before smudging a handful of ice-cream all over the leaders cheeks. Knowing that he’s in trouble, Hyunseung makes a dash mad run for his life.

‘YAH!!!!!!!!! JANG HYUNSEUNG! GET YOUR RIGHT BACK HERE!’ shouts an angry leader who also makes a mad dash straight after the culprit.

Laugher soon invaded the room; no one at this point could hold their laughter at the courageous ‘4D’ Prince. They are laughing so much that Yoseob ends up in the arms of Kikwang, Junhyung tumbling over, knocking over the big maknae who ends up whining and Suzy gripping her stomach because this is all too much for her. Everyone is mentally thanking Hyunseung for his bold move because any tension that was present has evaporated into thin air. Beast are themselves again, well they are back to being normal again, well normal enough for Beast.

Kikwang’s Pov

I have to one day thank Hyunseung umma for this! Not only did he get rid of the awkward atmosphere in which I should be the blame off because if it wasn’t for my damn feelings for a special member then I wouldn’t be so damn weird in a situation like this. But the other reason as to why I have to thank our umma is because the little angel is here, right in my arms, giggling away, this back to normal.

Yoseob's Pov

Oh this is all too funny, who knew Hyunseung hyung ever had the guts to that to the almighty leader haha! He is so going to wish that he didn’t do that. I don’t know how I ended up in Kikwang's arms but it felt nice, it felt like I belonged; really now, am I supposed to be feeling so warm and happy with this man? Man who knew just a simple touch could leave me so confused.

No one’s Pov

Kikwang and Yoseob shyly met, eye to eye, and once the two met, it felt as if a great gravitational pull was joining the together, both not wanting to look away. But the stare off was interrupted by the interruption of their manager. It’s as if he didn’t even realise there was a wooden door...

Everyone’s attention (including Suzy’s) by this time was directed at the manager.

‘Wahhh Hyung, what’s got you so excited?’ asked the innocent maknae

 ‘You guys aren’t going to believe this!’ he exclaimed

‘Well then tell us!’ stated the maknae

‘I’ve just asked the CEO to book us a month off... AND HE AGREED’

Screams. Yes screams is the only word I need to write because that was in fact exactly what they were doing.

 ‘But that not the best bit. WE ARE ALL GOING TO A WINTER PARADISE ISLAND, and I’ve got the tickets already, it’s going to be the six of you and me plus one extra ticket which I believe will belong to you Suzy’

If there is another word for screaming then that is what I would type because again that is exactly what has happened. 

 

 

HI there everyone, i think the last time i posted was before AFF messed up so chapter 6 got deleted! i happened to change the whole chapter and i hope you like it! i'll see you guy's soon ok?!! and i hope u like this!! x