The Sweet girl who has taken my joy in life ¬-¬ oh but you cannot hate her

Will You Be Mine - Kiseob

Kikwang's Pov

The truth definitely hurts. It sure does. But since it is my Yoseobiie, I will let go of him so he can enjoy his life with his beloved. Yep and his precious beloved is none other than Suzy. The maknae of Miss A. I'm sure you all know who she is. Just because she is the girlfriend of my love does not mean it gives me any right to hate her. She is such a sweet kid that I cannot hate her.  

I just don’t know how long I can keep these feelings locked away; I’m so scared; I don’t know what to do. Oh gosh I just feel so miserable, why do I have to be such a downer. I didn't realise but a single tear escaped, and now it falls without my consent. How sad T-T 

Hyunseung’s Pov 

Lately I have realised that our Kiki has not been himself, I see him trying to force a smile onto his face. I see him trying too hard. But I know him to well. I already know about his ‘secret’ love for Yoseob, I think, no I know all the members except Yoseob knows about it and all we want to do is support him but being Kiki, he believes that this is something that he needs to go through alone, well now that’s going to change.

I believe that they would make the perfect couple. And then we can finally call them the Kiseob couple. Ohh I cannot wait until I can say that >_<

I knocked on his door waiting for a response, I can hear faint rustling and sniffing so I decided to. Huddled up in a tiny ball at the corner of the room, I find him crying away. I don’t think he realise that I entered the room because if he did he would have tried to cover up the fact that he was and still is crying. Without any hesitation, I walked up to him and drowned him is a big motherly hug. I guess I surprised him as I felt him stiffen but as time went by, he snuggled closer trying to find some sort of comfort. I Hyungseung will not just stand there and let one of my babies sit there and cry. Yes I consider all Beast members (except Junhyung as he is my lover baby hehe) as my babies as I am the ‘motherly’ figure, even Doojoon is a big baby at times hehe.

Kikwang’s Pov

I’m sitting in the darkest corner in my room, crying my eyes out as my tears won’t stop falling and I have given up trying to stop them. But suddenly I felt warm arms wrap themselves around my waist, oh how I hope that if anyone has caught me and my little secret, that I want it to be Hyunseung, at least he won’t see me as weird right? His arms feel so warm; I haven’t felt this warm in a very long time. I'm so glad he hasn’t asked any questions yet, but this just makes me even more curious as to why he isn’t asking me any questions? Maybe he already knows, well it is Hyunseung, the Umma of Beast, the one person who you cannot lie to or hold a secret against. And I thought I was going a great job in keeping it away from him ¬_¬

‘Aww my Kiki I should’ve helped you with this a very long time ago, I'm so sorry.’ I looked up at him and smiled, for the first time in weeks I gave somebody a genuine smile, of course it was a very small smile but hey it was a smile.  ‘You have nothing to sorry about hyung, I should’ve come straight to you will this problem then keep it all bottled up’

Right after I said that, I was tackled again by the rest of Beast, of course excluding Yoseob as he is out recording an episode of Oh My school. It felt great to have the love and support of my fellow Beast members. At least they got me smiling, actually smiling.

Doojoon - ‘Ahhhhhhh Kiki I’m so glad you’re smiling again and it’s a real smile wahooo. Ok now I’m going to hug you to death, just a heads up.’

A second has past and it came true, Doojoon has planted himself right on top of Kikwang.

Kikwang – ‘Hahaha well Doojoon hyung, thank you for the ‘heads up’ and thank you guys for making me happy. I am going to take a wild guess and say that all of you know about my urrm, how should I say thing??’ A blushing Kiki appeared.

Junhyung – ‘Yep we all know and for the contrary, we all believe that you and Yoseob are the perfect match for each other. We all like Suzy, she’s a great girl, but I think they aren’t meant to be it should be you guys’

Kikwang – ‘woow again thank you guys but I doubt me and Yoseob will become a couple, he is to in-nn, in love with Suzy, all I want for him is to be happy and I can only get through this if I have your support and now I know that I do so I am very grateful, please help me get through each day because I don’t think I can keep this up much longer’

All the Beast members look at each other while Kikwang faces the floor, they all have that look on their faces and they just want the best for Kiki so what do they do next? Well they jump on him again and snuggle him to death (again). Well it is Beast and in this story they are a mushy bunch of people.

The rest of the day is filled with happiness and joy, well that is when Yoseob’s not around and as soon as he steps through the door, Kikwang is now back to his acting ways however things get alot worse as it is not only Yoseob who returns but also Suzy. 

What will happen next? When will Yoseob understand that he is hurting his bestfriend? Will he ever realise that it should be Kikwang? Well you have to wait and find out >-

Thanks alot for reading, hope you wait for the next chapter!! See you guys son!! 

LiveLoveLifeAh x