TRAPPED!

Escaping Woohyun!~

 

A/N: OMO! Sorry for the late update! >_>
~~~
 
When you yelled "mwoh" Woohyun woke up. He blinked and looked at you and Sunggyu.
 
"Why are you being so loud?" he asked. Myungsoo crawled over to the bed. Woohyun picked the koala up and his head.
 
That BASTARD. He had the key.
 
You did the only thing you could think of. You RAN for the bed and TACKLED Woohyun. "WHERE IS THE KEY? EODIIIII?!?!?!"
 
"The key to the house?" he asked. He smiled innocently. You were surprised because you were sitting on TOP of him. You were almost STRANGLING him with your bare hands. Myungsoo had rolled over to the side out of danger. Woohyun pulled your hands away. "It's hidden somewhere very VERY safe."
 
You looked down at him. Omo, was it hidden somewhere on his person? But he didn't have any pockets you could see. *I guess not.*
 
"It's okay," said Woohyun. "Once we're finished with our date we can leave this house TOGETHER." He grinned.
 
"In your DREAMS!!!!" you screamed. You were about to punch him again. But then Sunggyu grabbed you from behind and lifted you up and tossed you on the floor. You landed with a thud. "AISHH!!!"
 
"You're not getting out of here anytime soon, miss, so why don't you just stop?" he said. Sunggyu dusted off his hands.
 
You GLARED at Woohyun again and RAN out of the room.
 
A minute later you were back in your own room. You had an IDEA. You went over to move the curtains apart. You looked for a hook to open the window with. Instead you found that there were BARS outside of the window.
 
"DAMN YOU, NAM WOOHYUN!!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs.
 
So THAT was what those bars had been for.
 
You started going from room to room. You looked for a place to escape. EVERYWHERE you went there were bars on the windows. You didn't find any windows with no bars. You went downstairs to the next floor.
 
In front of your eyes was a pool and an indoor track and a tennis court and even a golf course but you couldn't find ANY doors or windows to get out from. Other than the front door. But it had three different layers. They were sealed off with soundproof locktight security systems. They had keypads and eye laser scanners and fingerprint scanners.
 
*DAMMIT!!!!! I CAN'T GET OUT!!!!*
 
In the end you gave up. You went back to your room. You PUNCHED the pillow and even cried for a bit.
 
Then you got hungry because you didn't eat anything since lunch. You had no money on you. Normally you ate your meals at home. You didn't eat ~~commoner's~~ food.
 
*AISH jinjja BAEGOPA!!*
 
Just as you thought that there was a knock at the door.
 
You went over to the door and opened it. You were expecting that STUPID Nam FREAKING Woohyun again. Instead you found his butler.
 
"Oh. It's YOU..."
 
"Are you hungry, ~~~-sshi?" he asked softly.
 
It KILLED you to admit it. "Yeah."
 
"Why don't you come down and eat then?" he asked. He gave you a small smile.
 
You didn't want to eat food that came from Woohyun's money but you went anyway. You were too hungry to complain about where your food came from.