The Garden

Escaping Woohyun!~

A/N: OMO I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! I've been so busy lately :( Well I'll try to write more soon! Spring Break's coming up too so I'll have more time kekeke~

~~~

You changed into a blouse and skirt before meeting up with Woohyun. You didn't know why you were dressing up, but you did anyway.
 

The two of you walked down to the first floor. That was where the indoor garden was located.
 
You entered the garden through some sliding glass doors. You asked Woohyun, "How did Myungsoo and Sungyeol get into my room, anyway?" There was no way they could reach the doorknobs.
 
"Oh, there is a secret tunnel system in the house," said Woohyun. "It's how they get around this place."
 
*Of course a huge house like this would have secret tunnels.* "So are the tunnels big enough for people?"
 
"Nope."
 
*Too bad...I wanted to go explore.*
 
The first part of the garden was mostly just neatly trimmed bushes without flowers. They were in a bunch of rows going across the room.
 
After the plain bushes were the actual flowers. There were flowers of every color of the ENTIRE RAINBOW. You didn't know the names of a lot of them. The only ones you recognized were roses and tulips. Some of them looked exotic.
 
"Wow..."
 
"Do you like it?" asked Woohyun. He smiled proudly like a little kid who just won first place in a race.
 
"Who takes care of these? Sunggyu?"
 
"I do. Sunggyu helps out sometimes."
 
*NO way...he must have some sort of gardener helping out.*
 
***WOOHYUN'S POV***
 
Woohyun watched ~~~-ah look around with awe and he couldn't help but smile. He was very happy that she found it nice.
 
"These flowers are SOOO YEPPEO!!!!!" she squealed.
 
"But you are infinitely more beautiful..."
 
"MWOH?!!!" ~~~-ah said.
 
*WAIT, did I just say that out loud? OMO.* Woohyun blushed in embarrassment.
 
~~~-ah looked at him, surprised. "Are you joking?"
 
"Of course not!!!"
 
"Oh." Her cheeks turned pink. Woohyun thought it was the most KYEOPTA blush he'd ever seen.
 
Shyly, he reached out and took her hand. "Follow me."
 
***END WOOHYUN'S POV***
 
***YOUR POV***
 
Woohyun grabbed your hand. "Follow me," he said with a wink.
 
Before you could try to pull away, he began dragging you somewhere. Hopefully it was going to be something good, these heels weren't meant for running.
 
You passed by lots and lots and lots more flowers. Soon you figured out it wasn't the flowers that he was taking you to see.
 
You finally stopped when you got to a HUGE hedge. It towered above the two of you. Maybe three meters tall. It was pretty much as wide as the room. There was a big circular hole in the middle of it.
 
*OMO...is this a maze?*
 
"You're the third person to ever visit this maze," said Woohyun.
 
"Oh, okay." *How many other fiancees has he had? SHEESH.*
 
"There's me, Sunggyu, and now you," Woohyun added, as if he could read your mind.
 
For some reason you were really relieved that no other girl had been here with him before. PHEW~
 
"C'mon, let's go." He pulled on your hand and you followed him through the entrance.