The Last Time

'It's such a shame.'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook still remembers the last time he saw Park Jimin as if it were yesterday and not two years ago.

He remembers everything, every single emotion he felt that day.

And he felt like tearing his heart out just to make the pain disappear.

The angel-like boy had invited the 16-year-old boy to his graduation party, even though it was full of seniors. Since Jungkook’s only friend was Jimin and also because he liked the 18-year-old, he agreed to go.

When he arrived at a senior’s house – Ha Sungwoon’s – he immediately felt incredibly lost and out of place. Everyone that was there was older than the boy, and almost everyone seemed to be either smoking, drinking or making out.

The surprisingly big house was filled with the smell of cigarettes, liquor, sweat and vomit – making Jungkook want to vomit himself. The black-haired boy had never drunk or smoked before, let alone attend a party like the one he was at now.

The young Jungkook wandered around the house looking for Jimin; eyes darting around to catch even the smallest glimpse of the elder boy. He had already looked everywhere for Jimin – the kitchen, the living room, the porch – he even looked inside the bathrooms to be sure. Then he noticed some people going upstairs and got the idea to look for his elder friend there.

Upon reaching the second floor, he was immediately greeted with a corridor full of closed doors. He opened each one, apologizing if there was someone in the room. He then got to the door at the rightmost end of the corridor and opened the door gently, careful not to startle anyone in the room, if ever there was.

(Jungkook doesn’t want another picture frame thrown at him for suddenly barging into a room while looking for Jimin.)

When the younger boy stepped in the room, he was immediately faced with a sight that he never wanted to see; a sight that made his heart drop and break into a million pieces.

There were two figures making out on the bed, and one of them was Jimin.

The boy straddling Jimin and kissing him senseless was none other than Lee Taemin (who, as Jimin told Jungkook, was somebody Jimin befriended when he was a freshman). Taemin kissed Jimin passionately, to which the latter returned with the same eagerness. One of Jimin’s arms was draped around Taemin’s shoulders while his other was roaming Taemin’s chest.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter