fin

this relationship

Today was a tiring day for Wonwoo. He was so busy moving his off to five places in different locations to meet his clients and it really worn him out. It was not even his duty to do so but his employee was sick so he had to take over the job because the clients were so important for his business.

He really wanted to sleep fast as he arrived at his apartment so he went straight to his bedroom. To his surprise, Solbin was there. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and looking so pissed off when their eyes met.

Solbin was Wonwoo’s ‘baby’ and they had been living together for almost a year. Wonwoo found her on a random adult site he accidentally went onto and he was in kind of a daze state when he saw her picture for the first time. It was clearly that he was attracted by her innocent beauty and he had no idea why someone like her was on that kind of site. The ads said that Solbin promoted herself to anyone who wanted a pleasure from her and without thinking twice, he booked her. When they met each other in his apartment, Wonwoo said that he did not have any intention to have the pleasure with Solbin and it surprised her. The man just wanted to get to know her and he still paid her even though she did not do her service.

Then they started to talk about their life. Wonwoo told her that he was a young successful man but unfortunately a lonely one while Solbin said that she was a college student who struggled to pay her tuition with her own because she did not want to make her poor parents worried about it. Wonwoo then asked her about her parents' whereabout and she answered that they lived in Jeju, so far away from Solbin's current place that was in Seoul. When Wonwoo asked her again about the reason she wanted to give a pleasure on the ads she put, Solbin said that she was so desperate to get some money with shortcut because she could not find a proper job easily and she was run out of money. She honestly did not want to do that, advertising herself to satisfy a random person's need but she did not have any other choice. She could not ask for help from anyone because she was still a new person in her neighborhood and had no close friend.

It was not easy to get a customer for Solbin. She waited for anyone to contact her but no one did. Maybe people did not want to book her because she was still young (she was eighteen to nineteen back then) even though her beauty did not have to be questioned. A week later when she had no money left and was hopeless with her life, her phone suddenly rang. It was from Wonwoo and he said he wanted to book her. Solbin was not sure about her feeling at the time. She was happy because finally she could get some money but she was worried too if Wonwoo was some kind of a wicked man that might trick her but she finally could sigh in relief after she found out that Wonwoo was a kind man.

Wonwoo started to feel pity on Solbin after the girl finished telling her life story and, suddenly, a crazy idea came cross to his mind. He offered himself to be her sugar daddy. He did not know what was wrong with him at the time to have that kind of idea but he just wanted to help her and wanted her to accompany him when he was not in work in return. Solbin was hesitated at first because, even though Wonwoo looked nice, she could not trust him fully yet. She was afraid that he may have bad intention on her and she did not want to live in a sadder life than she had had then. But, after she was sure that Wonwoo was sincere from the way he looked at her (because she believed that eyes never lied), she agreed it eventually. From then on, she stopped advertising herself and started a new life as Wonwoo’s ‘baby’.

Wonwoo told her that he just wanted a company from Solbin and would pay her everything she needed in return. That was how their relationship worked. A healthy and innocent one that was kind of different from any baby-sugar daddy relationship in general.

Back to present, Wonwoo sighed heavily at Solbin who looked like she was about to whine. It meant he had to say goodbye to his plan, about going to sleep really fast, because it was clear that he could not do that anytime soon. Not when his baby looked like that. “Is my baby okay?” asked Wonwoo to Solbin as he changed his suit and tie into a shirt and shorts in front of the girl. They had seen each other in underwear so Solbin did not flinch an inch to see Wonwoo like that.

“Obviously no,” answered Solbin with a pout. She got more pissed off by Wonwoo's question because it signed that he was not sensitive about her feeling that showed clearly on her face. “Do I look okay?”

Wonwoo looked at Solbin for a while then shook his head. “No. You look not okay,” he answered. After he had finished changing his clothes, he walked to the girl and sat next to her. “Want to tell your daddy why you look like this?” he asked her again.

Solbin nodded in response then, without feeling shy, she laid her head on Wonwoo’s lap as she started to answer the question. “I told my friend about me having a sugar daddy.”

Wonwoo frowned at her sentence. He did not expect her to reveal that info. It was a secret between them that no one knew about but strangely he was fine when Solbin said she told her friend about that. “And then?” he asked in curiousity. “What was her response?”

“She told me to leave you because she said sugar daddy is bad for me,” Solbin answered as she looked up at Wonwoo with a sad look. “But I don’t want to. You’re not bad…” She reached her hand to caress the man’s cheek softly. “I want to be with you and be your baby forever.”

Wonwoo did not like to see Solbin being sad but he could not lie to himself that he enjoyed it too because she could look so beautiful that way be sides looking so fragile and helpless that he wanted to protect her with all of his power. “Hey, it’s okay. You don’t have to do what she told you if you don’t want to,” he said to calm the girl down since she looked like about to cry while her hair softly. “This is your life and you’re the one who has a control of it. You’re free to do what you want.”

“So, I can be your baby forever?”

Without hesitation, Wonwoo nodded. “Yes, sure. Why not?”

“Because… I always have this feeling that you don’t really want me,” Solbin’s voice went weaker as she said that but was still audible in Wonwoo’s ears. She stopped caressing his cheek and put her hand on her stomach.

Her words surprised Wonwoo because he never expected that. Since when he felt like he did not want her? Wasn’t he the one who offered her to be his company? “Why do you think that way?” he finally voiced out his question.

Solbin was silent for a while without breaking the eye contact between them. stuttering, she answered the question. “Because… you… you never asked me… to have with you…” She suddenly turned her face away from Wonwoo as she felt her cheeks burning up in embarrassment. It was true that there was no in their relationship and she found it weird later she knew about the things that the babies and sugar daddies usually did. “Isn’t that what we’re supposed to do? You know… that feedback thingy,” she added, still without looking at Wonwoo. “You give me money and I give you the pleasure. But you never asked me…”

“Because I don’t think you’re ready for that and I don’t want to force you,” Wonwoo cut her words and it successfully caught her attention. He never knew this conversation would be exist because he thought he had explained about their relationship clear at the beginning. “It’s not that I don’t want you but it’s because I respect you. I don’t want you to do something you don’t want to do, baby, and I don’t want to hurt you.”

There was a silent between them. But it was not an uncomfortable one. They just stared at each other while enjoying each other’s presence.

After who knew how long they were silent, Wonwoo asked Solbin with a mischievous smile. “So, are you telling me that you’re ready to have with me?"

Solbin chuckled with her reddened face. “Kind of… I just want to make you feel happy,” she replied as she gave Wonwoo a warm smile.

“So do I,” said Wonwoo, returning the same smile at Solbin.

“So… do you want to have a with me, like, right now?” Solbin asked sheepishly.

“I want to but not now. I’m so tired and need a sleep,” Wonwoo answered then he pulled off Solbin’s head from his lap and made her sit next to him again. “We still have a lot of time later. We can take it slow.” He said as he cupped her cheeks with both of his hands and pinched them lightly because he could not help himself that they were so squishy.

“Okay,” Solbin chuckled.

Then both of them started to get ready to sleep in Wonwoo’s room. After giving each other goodnight kisses on the cheeks, they slowly drifted away in each other’s arms.

 

A/N: I don't know why I always have this kind of theme when it comes for Wonwoo and Solbin. I feel bad... Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this. Not my best but I tried with all I could give. It's been a while I didn't write T.T thank you for reading! :)