Term break is over

My Love Story

Back to the present

I when to the convince store near the store. As always, I bought a bread and milk (specifically brand X) as it was REN’S favourite. I knew it as I had been always looking at him, noticing bits of information on what he likes and dislike. Thus, I when to my class and was the first one to reach. As usual, I took out my pen and drew a slanted heart on the packaging of the bread and milk. I have done that for about half a year, ever since I notice Ren eating it. Part of the reason I drew a slanted heart is to differentiate my food with all of the food that Ren received every morning. To my surprise Ren has only been eating the food that I give him. Even though his tables had food that are similar to what I gave, he always ended by picking my food to eat. And giving the rest of the food away to his friends or our classmates.

I put the food down on his desk happily and walk to the school roof top as usually. Plucking in my head phones listening to my music until class is about to start. I went back down to class 30 minutes before class start to find Ava. I went in and saw Ava was already there seating beside my desk. And Ren was there as well, seating on the desk near the window eating the bread and milk I got for him. I tried to control my smile and went to Ava and sat down. The whole day consist of me and Ava talking about our crush as usual. But we gave them nicknames (Ren = rabbit) (Minhyun = Fox). As if we are talking about how much we love our pets. Both of us can’t help but stare or take a glance over to our crush once awhile during lesson. (It is like a habit of ours unintentionally, not like we could control it.).

School ended just like that and I have to go to work. Hence, I left first after biding goodbye to Ava. I went to the café where I work (The café was between my way home and on the way to school) Thus, it is very convenient for me to be working there. I put on my apron and started working (Taking orders from the cashier and making drinks at the same time) But today was different, as Nu’est went to the café after school as well. (They came a few times but rarely) As always, the café would be flooded with girls because of them. Aron came and order their drinks while the others found a place to seat. It was busy as hell, but I was still happy that I got to see Ren even after school ended. The day was long and tiring, but I finally ended work. Walking out after biding my boss goodbye, I decided to take a walk in the park nearby. Partly because I didn’t want to go home to an empty house feeling lonely. I can say I love being alone and love having all the time to myself but not today. Especially after a tiring or stressful day.

So that’s why I decided to have a walk in the park to get some fresh air and clearing my mind from all the work load I had. Hoping to see Ren again as well. I know he lives around here together with Nu’est, but I do not know exactly where. I know because I saw him a few times with them in the park when I was talking a walk before I go home. I was trying out my luck as well. Well, I think luck was really on my side today. I could not believe my eyes when I saw him. He was not with his friends, but was with a group of boys (4 of them) standing there.........

Image result for ren and aron nuest