Jealousy...

My Love Story

You pulled him out of his room heading to the living room where everyone was. Everyone shoot their heads up look at both of you. Ren then broke the silence saying, “I take it is both of you are together now?” chucking then brought his eyes down to your hand which was intertwine with Jr’s. Jr glared at him, pulling you to his embrace tightly. Saying “Yes, keep your hands to yourself now.” Sounding like an over protective boyfriend. Which only makes Ren chuckled even more saying “Well, I would love to keep my hands on you instead.” Winking at Jr. Making everyone burst out into laugher. Finally, everything was back to normal.

Another month has pass, and everything was so perfect. Except for all the glares that you would get daily from Jr’s fan girls. But Jr was always by your side, making sure none of them had a chance to even go close to you. He was the sweetest, so different from how he looks though. It was another typical day at school, class ended and as usual you head to work with Jr accompanying you. He bid you goodbye, giving you a soft kiss on your lips telling you he would be here after you end work. You smiled and nodded to him, waving to him then went in to work.

You ended work, walking out of the café as usual after biding our boss goodbye. You step outside of the café finding Jr. You saw him standing at an ally waiting for you as usual. You were about to walk to him when you saw a girl walked up in front of him. You then realise the girl was Ji Min (one of Soo Yeon friends that was beating you up that day with her). She was talking to Jr for a moment. Until, before you knew it, she was pulling Jr closer to her kissing Jr on the lips. You stand there looking at them, shocked and hurt. You saw Jr pushing her away, knowing that he was as surprise as you. Even though you knew it, but you can’t help but feel hurt. You saw Jr turned over looking at you, running to you. He knew clearly that you saw what happen. And he put his hands on your shoulder saying “It’s not what it looks like. She just come up to me and kiss me, I didn’t know anything.” You looked at him, forcing a smile on your face saying, “I know.” Pulling his hands off your shoulder.

You continue “I would like to go home alone today instead.” Forcefully smiled at him. Than walking pass him, walking back home. Jr was following you, keeping a distance and you knew. But when you reach your house, you just went in without even looking back. You got up to your room, peaking from your widow. You saw Jr walking off with his head down, then it started raining heavily. You thought to yourself (What are you so hurt for, it’s not like he kissed her. Why are you jealous about? Why are you making this hard for both of you, it’s not like he did anything? Now he is walking in the rain back home. Good job Zenda, such a great girlfriend you are.) Blaming yourself. You sink yourself on your bed trying to sleep it off.

The next day came, you were in class as usual thinking of how are you going to clear this situation with Jr. Just then Jr was walking in with Ren, Min Hyun and Baek Ho as usual. But you notice that Jr was pale, he didn’t look good. In fact he look like he could collapse any minute. Just went you thought of that, Jr collapse right in front of you. Shocking everyone, you run up to him trying to wake him up. Only to find that he was burning hot. BaekHo throw Jr over his shoulder with the help of Ren and Min Hyun. And all of you rush to the nearest hospital you could find.

All of them had left back to school, but you refuse to leave Jr. They could not convince you so they bid you goodbye. Telling you they would help you get a sick leave for school today. You thank them and looked at Jr who was lying on the bed. Sitting down on the chair beside his bed. Blaming yourself in the head saying if you didn’t get jealous, he wouldn’t be in this state. You held his hand tightly to yours hopping he would get well soon. You had been there the whole day, just staring at Jr, you did not even get up from the chair even once. You just wanted him to be alright.

It was already 9pm and visiting hours was already up, you had to go off. You reluctantly let go of Jr hands but only to find his grabbing yours. You looked at Jr with widen eyes, he slowly opened his eyes looking at you saying, “Don’t go..”. You looked at him with a worried expression and nodded. You remove his hands from you, walking out finding the nurse so you could tell them you are going to stay here. You walk back only to find Jr staring at you with a worried expression weakly.

You sat down beside him telling him “I’m not going, just sleep. I’ll be here, I know you’re exhausted.” But Jr still refused to close his eyes that was half opened. He was trying to stay awake, scared that you might go once he fell asleep. You sigh, you got yourself on the bed, sliding one of your hands in-between his neck making a neck pillow for him. Pulling him close to you, making him lie his head in between you neck and shoulder. While another hand was around his waist his back, saying “Just sleep, I promise I’m not going anywhere.” And with that, Jr dug his head deeper on your shoulder, putting his hands on your waist pulling you closer to him. Falling asleep like that.

Image result for NuestRelated image

Related image