Chapter 4

..Our Life as an Idol..

 

INFINITE DORM

            Hyun Jae wake up early because he usually cant sleep at new place.So he get up from his bed and go out to the living room.He start to cleaning the living room,washing clothes and dishes.After he finish all the chores he rest for a while.the members still not wake up so he decided to make breakfast.He suddenly remembered, now he cant eat his sister food frequently. Just think about that make he sad and miss her.

            He go to the kitchen and cooks.After he finish make the breakfast.The members already wake up.

“Mmm~ smell so good”Sungyeol hyung said.

“When did you buy it?” ask L

“Actually i make it”

“Woah u can cook??DAEBAK!!”said dongwoo  while stuffing the food inside his mouths.Sunggyu hyung just shook his head.

“Whats the big deal I can cook too” woohyun hyung pout

“But its more delicious than your food”Dongwoo hyung said while woohyung hyung rolled his eyes at him .

            After the rest of Infinite and you finish eating,you all wash up and get ready for schedule.Hyun Jae’s heart beat so fast cause today he will be officially be the new member of Infinite.After the rest of you finish,they walked to the door and locked it ready to go to the place according to your schedule

 

APINK DORM

            You wake up when you heard and smell someone cooking.The smell make you remember off your oppa cause this is the smell of his favourite food.You get up and walked to the kithchen but there was nobody in there.Maybe your neighbour who is cooking.You decided to wash up and unpacking your things cause yesterday you too tired to unpacking it.While you unpacking your things you heard someone mumble.You turn to see who is it and that was Namjoo.She talking in her sleep.

 

            You shared your room with Namjoo.You and Namjoo got really close after the party.You also will enroll the same school with her.You do not have to go to school today cause today is Saturday so this Monday you will start your school with her.After you finish unpacking u decide to cook for them.You wake the rest of Apink and told them to get ready while you cooking.So they will not late for schedule.

            After you finish cooking,you called all of them to eat.You was so happy cause they praised your cooking skill.After everyone finish eating,the rest of you go out from the house and locked it.You was busy relax yourself cause u now officially apink’s members u was so happy  when you heard very familliar voise

“Hyung dont you comb your hair?”

“I comb it” said the other guy

“Here let me comb for you”the younger comb his hyung’s hair

“Thanks Hyun Jae-ah~”

You turned to the source of the sound“Hyun jae?!!” you said out a loud when you hear your brother’s name.You was so shocked cause u see you brother right now.You run and hug him.The rest of Apink and Infinite gasped.

“Erm yoon hae are you know him?said chorong unnie.

“Unnie of course.he is my twins brother”you said happily.

“What?!!” they all chorused

“Yeap she is my twins.Sorry if I dont explain earlier.She is Lee Yoon Hae the trainee of Acube entertainment”said your brother.

“Actually oppa im not a trainee im officially a member of Apink.btw,unnie and dongsaeng this my older twins Lee Hyun Jae.Yesterday was so busy so i forgot to tell about that”you said.

“Woah you in Apink and you was his brother?”a tall guy said with a shiny eyes.

“Hyung stop it”said a girly guy.

“Btw,im also not a trainee im the new Infinite member.Lets me introduce them to you.Im sure the rest of Apink already know them cause you wer neighbours.This is Sunggyu hyung,Dongwoo hyung,Woohyun hyung,Hoya hyung,Sungyeol hyung,L hyung and Sungjong hyung”your brother introduced them.

You bowed to them and introduced Apink to your brother“Owh and this is Chorong unnie,Bomi unnie,Eunji unnie,Naeun unnie,Yookyung unnie,Namjoo and Hayoung.

“Okay girls lets go now or we’ll be late”said Panda unnie.

“You too kids”said a guy.You think thats must be their manager.You give a hug to your brother and a smile at the others.Then you and Apink follow Panda unnie.

Hyun Jae POV

“Hyun jae i dont know you had a twin sister”said dongwoo hyung.

“Plus she hot”said Sungyeol hyung.

“Hyung stop it.btw,im prettier”said Sungjong hyung.

I glared at Sungyeol hyung “Dont ever hyung try to make a move on my sister okay?The guy who want my sister must past my test first”

“Test? what test?”said Dongwoo hyung.I just shrugged.

YOON HAE POV

            I was busy with my phone while walking when suddenly someone block my way.I look up and saw Yookyung unnie smile shyly and blushed.

“What is it unnie?”

“Hmm,is your brother really in the group Infinite?”

“Yeap,I guess so unnie.Why?

“Nothing just asking”then she just walked away leaving me dunmfounded.I think Yookyung unnie like someone in Infinite but i just keep it secret cause i dont have very strong prove yet.