CHAPTER ONE

..Our Life as an Idol..

i make a change at the forewords^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yoon Hae!!”your father call you.You walked out from your room and go to your father. “Wae appa?”. “Here there are a letters for you and Hyun Jae.You take the letters and go to your brother’s room.You see him still laying lazily on his bed.You sit on his stomach.He groaned and get up.You sit on the edge of his bed. “what do you want little sis?” he said while pinching your chubby cheeks.You puffed your cheeks and said  “Im not little im already 17 opp.btw, there is letter for you”.He take the letter and open it.You do the same with your letter.

 

            ”Aaaahhhhhh!!” you both scream.Your parents come running into the room and ask what happen.You go hug hug our parrent and show them the letter.Your father laughed and hug you. “Appa, I also got the promotion..I want a hug too” your brother said ith a pout.The four of you hugs each other.After that your parent go to work.Your brother is watching tv while you cooking breakfast. “Oppa!!breakfast!!” you called him after you finish cooking.He come running and sit in front you.You sometimes think maybe the doctor make a mistake when you and him born because he look more childish than you.

“Oppa,what we gonna wear for this Saturday?” you said after you finished eating.

“This Saturday?why are we gonna go somewhere?”he said with blank face.

“Oppa how can you forget something big??This Saturday we will go to the company to be a trainee”

“Wait let me see my letter”He stand up and take his letter.Then he sit beside you on the couch cause he already finish eating.

“So oppa?”

“My letter said this Sunday.Let me see you letter” he said while take your letter.Then you saw his shocked face.

“Wae oppa?”

“Were not in a same company.My company is Woolim Entertainment while yours is Acube Entertainment.”

“What?”you scream .You take the letters and see it yourself.What your brother said  is true.Your brother saw you feel down and come hug you.

“Dont be sad ok?You still can see and meet me right just not always i think cause wee will be busier”your brother comfort you.You nodded and be cheerful again because you dont want your oppa worried about you.

“Oppa lets go shopping for this weekend!!” you said cheerfully.Your brother nodded n pats your head.