Our Members

We Got Married? (Boyfriend)

I know. It has been  a long time. But I've gotten my new laptop so I had to update on my other site because I was gone a lot longer for them. I'm very sorry for not updating but I'm going to update as much as I can. Promise. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING BUT MY GIRL GROUP-LUVERS. Thank You very much for reading and commenting on my story.

 

 

Chapter Five- Our Members

 

 

LAST TIME WITH MINWOO AND MAE RI (NORMAL POV):

 

''OUR MEMBERS??'' They both shouted in surprise.

 

Minwoo looked at Mae Ri in uncertainty. Mae Ri looked at him confused.

 

''What is it Oppa?'' Mae Ri asked.

 

''UM. Are your members as cute as you?'' Minwoo wondered.

 

''They're prettier than me. I'm the cute one of the group, Maki is the cute/y one, Yuki is the pretty one, Hye Ri is the cool one, Christine is the beauiful one, Sara is the one with the gorgeous smile, and our leader Tae-Chan is the y one,'' Mae Ri explained unsure of why he was asking.

 

''How old are your other members?'' Minwoo asked with even more curiousity.

 

''Maki and Yuki are twins, so they are both eighteen like me but a few months older, Hye Ri is nineteen, Christine is twenty years old, Sara is our maknae so she is only sixteen but she will be seventeen soon, and Tae-Chan is twenty-two,'' Mae Ri answered.

 

Minwoo sighed.

 

''Do any of your members have boyfriends?'' He asked hopefully.

 

''Only Sara, she is dating B.A.P's Zelo. They haven't gone public yet though since we haven't even debutted yet,'' Mae Ri smiled.

 

''Uh Huh. I have to go take care of something but I will see you tomorrow at the coffee shop we like, we take care of the mission there,'' Minwoo smiled and kissed Mae Ri on the cheek.

 

Mae Ri smiled and told him to be safe.

 

IN THE STUDIO-

 

MISUN: They are getting more bold with their skinship. Haha

 

JEONGMIN: We haven't had that since Khuntoria couple and they didn't kiss until the end.

 

KWILL: Leave it to Minwoo Hahaha

 

 

WITH BOYFRIEND AT STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT (NORMAL POV):

 

''OK BOYFRIEND! You guys are doing a great job so why don't you take a break for a minute?'' BOYFRIEND's Manager suggested.

 

The members nodded gratefully. Then Minwoo busted through the door looking completely out of breath. The members looked at him confused.

 

''You guys have to meet Mae Ri's members tomorrow! It's going to be a blind date mission!'' Minwoo shouted.

 

The members eyes widened.

 

''WHAT??" They screamed.

 

 

Well that was fun. I'm sorry this is all I have for now but hopefully next weekend I can update again with a longer chapter. I would very much appreciate some comments and subscribtions. Thank You very much for reading this :)

 

-TaylorRandi17-