Chapter 5 - The Heiress

Hearts Never Lie

  Jiyong POV

 

 

From the moment Dara descended from the car up to the restaurant, she was treated like a royalty. Even the Operations Manager of the hotel is scrambling upon seeing her, and because she was treated like a royalty, we were also treated like royals.  Everyone in the lobby took a sidestep so that we can pass and I noticed that they were all polite to us. I know hotel staff should always be polite to the guests but this is too much. It's like they're kissing every Dara's footsteps!

I'm used to this kind of things because Hey! I'm G-Dragon! But tonight, no one even paid attention to me. And yes, even my friends. Who is Dara? Is she already a famous actress? But, I've never heard of an actress named Dara before. Maybe, she's friends with the owner? I don't know. 

"Maybe Dara Noona is the owner of the restaurant or the owner's daughter?" Youngbae asked. We were all curious except for TOP hyung, whom is busy tinkering his phone.

We arrived at a Japanese Restaurant inside the hotel. As soon as we entered the resaturant, the chefs and the staff greeted us with delight and in japanese. We were guided by the usherette to an exclusive room but as soon as we were about to go inside. I heard someone calling Dara.

"Dara Unnie!" a young lady who looks like Dara called her.

"Chichu!" Dara also called her. 

The two ladies hugged and talked for awhile. I noticed that the lady kept on glancing at us. Oh, she have some friends with her too. Anyway, I went inside and sat down in one of the chairs near the door. Dara went inside with the four ladies and smiled at all of us.

"Guys, these are the Chicken Squad. Introduce yourself to them chickas" Dara said.

I heard TOP asked "Chicken what?" but fell on a deep silent when Youngbae asked him to shut up. Are these two dating? Hahaha

"Anneong Haseyo! I'm Park Jisoo, Dara Unnie's sister. These are my friends Jennie, Rose and Lisa. Ahm, we just want to meet you guys. We love Bigbang! We even followed you in every destination of your world tour" Jisoo said.

Wow. She really looks like Dara! And she's our fan! 

"This is the best Japanese restaurant in Seoul, I heard Bigbang likes sushi and you are definitely in the right place, the sushi here is to die for, right Jennie?" said the blonde girl named Lisa. I think she's not Korean but she speaks Hangul fluently.

"Right. So please feel free to order anything you like, my brother owns this restaurant and he's the head chef here so I guarantee you customer's satisfaction. Plus, it's on Dara unnie's tab!" the girl named Jennie said. 

"We will take our leave now guys! Nice to meet you all" Rose said.

"Nice to meet you too" Daesung replied.

As soon as Dara sat down, the manager of the restaurant personally took down the orders. We let Dara ordered for all of us since she's the hostess and she's more familiar here. Anyway, I can eat anything japanese food. So, she ordered a lot. A LOT. Like, she would feed the whole YG staff! I mean, we were only 8, 10 inlcuding her and Chaerin.  The manager repeat the order then left. 

"So, who are you Noona?" Seungrat asked her as soon as the manager left.

"I'm Dara" she replied.

"I know, what I meant was who are you exactly?" this time Daesung asked.

"Okay. You all know I'm Dara Park, I have 3 siblings, you've already met Jisoo, she's our maknae. I have twin sister though we are not identical, Park Bom, I only have one brother and that is Thunder and my father is Teddy Park" she said.

"Your brother is Thunder???? Park Sanghyun? The Olympic Gold Medalist in Archery?" asked Youngbae.

"Park Bom as in Park Bom, Korea's Park Bom?" this time it's TOP.

"Teddy Park is your father??? The Chairman of Park Group? The one who has hotels, golf courses, real estates and Busan Electric Corporation?" Seungri asked her.

"How about you Jiyong, do you have a question for Dara also?" Chaerin asked me.

"Okay okay guys, easy with the questions. I feel like I'm in a press conference" she joked. 

"Yes to all of your questions" she said after.

All of us were all astonished. So, that's the reason why all of this special treatment. She is the daughter of this hotel's owner!

After the revelations, we talked about what happened in the filming awhile ago. We didn't press the issue of Dara being an heiress because obviously, she doesn't want to talk about it. She doesn't want to make a big deal out of it, so we didn't made a big deal out of it also. But for sure, we will not be sleeping later because it is a big deal for my members especially Seungri. Hahaha I can picture our Seungri later, jumping with excitement and be a total fanboy. Hahaha

Dinner came and yes, this is the best japanese restaurant in Seoul. We were eating our Matcha Cheesecakes for dessert when the chef entered and kiss Dara on the cheeks. I was surprised by that but one thing I'm more dumbfounded is the chef himself.

 

"Kim Jaejoong???"  

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

Crappy chapter. Chapter 5 is all about Dara's. I think its important to know what kind of a family Dara has and what kind of life she's living. Anyway, I promised to have some Daragon moments on the next chapter. I also, is longing for their interactions nowadays. I miss our OTP you know. Still, fighting and keep believing Daragon is real. I included Jaejoong here because he's my husband in TVXQ and I heard he's a also a fanboy of Dara. He's also a friend of my Tabi. I miss Tabi soooo much. 

P.S

Thank you for subscribing friends! Please feel free to comment your comments, suggestions and violent reactions. Saranghamnida