Epilogue

Ecstatic Exuberance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin, come on!" Seokjin said as he threw on his jacket waiting for Jimin at the door of his apartment. Still the same complex, still living under Namjoon and next to Yoongi. Seokjin clapped his hands so Jimin would speed up. "We will miss our train," Seokjin groaned as he looked at his boyfriend who was still doing his hair. Seokjin walked to the smaller boy and ruffled his hair. "You look great now come on," Seokjin said as he took Jimin's jacket and pulled Jimin in the hallway by his arm.

"You're terrible. I'm meeting your parents!! I need to look amazing. Better than I've ever looked. You're spoiling it now," Jimin whined as he grabbed his backpack with the hand that wasn't occupied by his boyfriend. "Also, we have an hour and a half till the train leaves. Don't give me that. It'll take us barely half an hour to get to the train station."Jimin continued grumbling as he tried to fix his hair, his other arm still being tugged on by Seokjin.

"I just want to see them again," Seokjin whined as he smiled at Jimin. "And you look amazing to be honest," he added with a wink to Jimin. "O flashback to a year ago," Seokjin laughed. "Wow you're so beautiful, at the most random moments," he grinned as they walked through the streets of Seoul to the train station.

Jimin couldn't help but laugh at that little bit, "yeah, we still say that though. Which is why, I'm going to still hope I look good enough because to you," he looked at Seokjin, "I always look good and to me, you always look divine." He grinned and kept on marching forward, keeping a tight grip on Seokjin to not lose him in the busy streets.

"Okay, you're right," Seokjin grinned as he gave Jimin's cheek a peck. "But my parents will love you, I'm 100% sure," Seokjin smiled as he opened his own bag searching for his phone. "My Mom texted me," He announced as he opened the texting application and read the text. "Dress up warm boys!" Seokjin read from his phone. "Did you?" Seokjin asked Jimin with a peck on Jimin's nose.

"I always have you to cuddle up with and steal warmth from if I'm not warm enough," Jimin said simply, turning a corner on their route to the station. "Yoongi is momming me too from Namjoon's apartment. Can you ask Namjoon to put him to sleep?" Jimin asked giggling as he looked at his own texts from his friends.

"Yoongi will roast Namjoon," Seokjin mumbled as he still texted Namjoon, "but then seconds later he will smile and hug Namjoon." Which has happened a couple times before. 'Yoongi is momming Jimin, go to bed together or smth.' Seokjin pressed send as he showed his phone to Jimin.

Jimin laughed, swinging their arms slightly, "you made it sound like it's a bad thing, he's going to roast my off next time I ask him to use the studio." He yawned and pulled Seokjin harder to make him walk faster, "I need my morning coffee... Let's go faster!"

"Okay!" Seokjin said as he got pulled through the street by the smaller boy. He admired the way the big warm jacket looked on Jimin. It made Jimin look like a penguin.

"You look like a penguin," Seokjin grinned as he catched up on Jimin, Seokjin pulling Jimin's beanie down pressing a kiss on his lips again, "as you just said, we still have one and a half hour, minus ten minutes now."

He let comment about him looking like a penguin slide because he knew it meant he looked cute. "But I'm cold and I need coffee..." Jimin whined, pulling himself closer to his boyfriend, pouting his lips out, unconsciously wanting another kiss. He still hadn't gotten used to the addictive thrill of kissing Seokjin, he still wasn't used to the butterflies that fluttered inside him when he was embracing Seokjin and truth be told, he wasn't ready to get used to it. Not now, not ever.

"I know you do," Seokjin smiled as he gave Jimin a kiss on his pouting lips. He loved giving Jimin these little signs of affection. In the distance Seokjin could already see the train station. "We're getting closer to your coffee," Seokjin grinned as he got pulled through the streets by Jimin.

"I don't need anything, I'll get myself a chocolate bar," Seokjin replied with a loving smile. He was quite nervous himself, knowing that his parents would love Jimin but still afraid for what his parents would think of his other announcement. His nervousness caused him not to feel hungry for once. Seokjin hoped Jimin wouldn't notice that he hadn't ate a lot this morning and wouldn't eat a lot today.

Jimin pursed his lips and nodded sombrely, continuing his walk. He paused in his walk and pulled Seokjin to him, kissing him chastely, before reassuring him, "whatever happens next, I'll still love you." He knew that Seokjin had to be just as nervous about meeting his parents, if not more. After all, it was his parents. But no matter what happened today in Gwacheon, he wasn't going to let it affect all that he had with Seokjin in Seoul.

Seokjin looked at Jimin, knowing that he wouldn't leave Jimin whatever happened. Even if his parents wouldn't want him to be with Jimin, which he didn't suspect at all, Jimin was lovable, and would be an amazing son-in-law. He would work so hard to reach Seokjin's parents expectations. Seokjin knew this.

"I wouldn't leave you," Seokjin smiled as he gave Jimin a backhug. After a short moment of walking in peaceful silence, Seokjin smiled as they arrived at the train station. Seokjin looked up to Jimin. "Let's get you your coffee," he said holding Jimin's small hand.

Jimin hummed happily and stuffed his hand, entwined with Seokjin's, into his coat pocket. "I'm actually pretty excited to have your parents' food. If you cook so well, I wonder how well they cook," he gushed, his smile threatening to split his face in half. "We should have some breakfast too, it's a long ride. You need your nutrition Seokjin and I'm not taking no for an answer." He declared as he pushed the door to the coffee shop open with his free hand.

"You need your nutrition," Seokjin mocked Jimin with a grin behind it. "Of course love," he smiled as he walked behind Jimin, still holding the younger boys' hand. There was a song playing in the cafe, while Seokjin could swear he recognized the tune of the song. He might've heard it at Namjoons' place or at Yoongi's. "I can't come up with it," he mumbled to himself as they walked to the counter of the cafe.

"There's always Google," Jimin said, looking back slightly at Seokjin as he pulled his hand away from him to rest it on the counter while he ordered. He quietly chose an Americano, telling the barista on duty his name, also buying two sandwiches for the two of them, moving to the side after he finished paying.

"But I want to know, it's on the tip of my tongue," Seokjin said. Then it hit him. "This is a song Yoongi and Namjoon made together!" He almost yelled it through the cafe. "They really are going to be successful," he smiled, proud of his friends.

"Oh? Ah... I must have heard one of the earlier versions of it then. By the way, did I tell you I joined a dance crew?" Jimin asked as he grabbed their tray and made his way to an empty table in a corner, so they could have their privacy.

"You didn't," Seokjin said. "But I'm proud of you." He sat down in front of Jimin and smiled at his handsome boyfriend. "Will you show me some videos of you dancing?" Seokjin asked as he took a bite from the sandwich Jimin had bought him. He didn't process a taste of the sandwich and chewed on it for longer than was good for enjoying the bite.

"Yeah, sure~ Hold on~" Jimin said, pulling out his phone and pushing it towards Seokjin. "Here, there's videos in there of me dancing~ You can watch them now and on our way while I sleep on you," Jimin said, chuckling as he bit into his sandwich, downing it with a bit of his hot coffee.

"That sounds enjoyable," Seokjin said with a smile as he looked at Jimin's phone. He enjoyed the way Jimin moved, the smile on his face when he did dance. Jimin truly loved to dance. It was visible in everything. Mostly his aura. His aura was positive and happy as he danced. The amount of times Seokjin had seen Jimin dance in the kitchen while Seokjin was making dinner for them. "Are you still thinking on the idea of living together with me in my apartment?" Seokjin asked to remind of the question he asked a week ago.

"I thought about it, yeah. Are you attached to your apartment? Because if you're not then we can move into a new one altogether, decorate it ourselves and everything. I've already looked for places. It's in the screenshots on my phone," Jimin gestured, sipping some more of his hot drink. He would love to move in with Seokjin but he also needed to take care of his dancing and musical needs. For that, he was looking for a spacious apartment where he could move in if Seokjin was alright with it. Otherwise, he'd just have to rent out a place each for both a studio and a practice room.

"Let me see," Seokjin said as he switched photo albums and opened the screenshots. He looked at the places, he especially like one place. It had a massive kitchen.

"This one has a massive Kitchen," Seokjin grinned as he smiled to Jimin. "But I like living so close to my best friends is really nice," Seokjin mumbled as he looked through the pictures again. "But again, visiting the places doesn't mean we have to buy them," He smiled as he took Jimin's hand.

"It's okay, we don't have to move into a new one. I really do want to move in with you. It gets tiring, shuffling between our houses when all I want is to wake up next to you," Jimin said, biting into his sandwich, his thumb tracing patterns on Seokjin's palm unconsciously.

"I agree, I do think my house is bigger therefore, if you want to sell your apartment already, you can live here till we find a place," Seokjin mumbled as he enjoyed Jimin's touch on his hand. Even after a year he still enjoyed every little moment, touch, kiss and 'I love you,' with Jimin.

"We don't have to /find/ a place Seokjin. Because, I'm happy just waking up next to you. Along with that, if I stay with you, I live closer to Yoongi, to the academy and the love of my life. How is that not perfect for me, Seokjin?" He chuckled before continuing, "I'll just rent out two studio apartments and buy my other equipment for producing later. I'll sell my house soon." He said it with such determination and certainty that he almost surprised himself but then again, he always felt better about himself when he was with Seokjin.

"Well, let's see what we can do, I'm pretty sure we can have you living at my place, you've lived at Yoongi's place before and the owners are quite free in renting this place, and the rent will be easier to afford!" Seokjin said with a smile as he took another bite of the sandwich. Now he was more relaxed so it was easier to eat it. Seokjin looked up and smiled at Jimin. As he checked his phone to see the time, already 45 minutes had passed. "We gotta take our Train, Jimin," Seokjin smiled.

Jimin pouted but grabbed his drink and nodded, "Yeah... We can think of the housing in the train too, so let's get going before we're left behind." He decided he'd contact one of his several friends at the dance academy and his new crew. He was bound to find a place. As for producing, Yoongi would definitely find a great place for him, he didn't need to worry.

"Jimin, I'm way too nervous, what if they think it's still stupid?" Seokjin said as he smiled. "You know with my announcement." Seokjin mumbled, as Jimin was sitting next to him as he opened the letter that day, so Jimin knew and almost got happier than Seokjin himself reading the letter.

"It's not stupid, it's amazing baby. Don't sell yourself short. It's a great honour and not many are lucky to get such opportunities. You're amazingly talented and that's what your job shows. You should be proud of yourself." Jimin said as they entered the train and took their seats. He immediately wrapped his arm around Seokjin's arm, leaning his head on his shoulder. "Your parents will be very proud to see their son shine this way. You're doing something that makes you happy and you're doing something that makes you shine brighter than many people in your career. They should be happy. If they're not, it's fine. It's your life and you should live it for yourself."

"You're right," Seokjin said as he smiled at Jimin while leaving a peck on his lips. "You're such a great person Jimin," Seokjin said as he smiled. "You at least know that you'll be getting served well," Seokjin smiled. "Two ways," he added with a smirk.

"You're disgusting," Jimin laughed, deciding his coffee was more worth his attention than the jacket Seokjin was wearing, so he grabbed his cup from where he had put it in the cup holder and drank the coffee that wasn't all that warm anymore. "You don't have to cook when you come back home... I don't want you to cook all the time. You need rest too, so I'll make dinner. So when you come back home, you can wash up and we can eat together." Jimin suggested, his face in his palm as he smiled at his boyfriend fondly.

"No," Seokjin declined as he took the coffee from Jimin and took the last sip. "I'll make food for you, I want you to eat healthy," Seokjin smiled. "You can just clean the house," Seokjin said as he remembered the times when Jimin just ran around the house cleaning everything throwing useless things away. "I love you," Seokjin said as he pulled Jimin closer to him to the point that Jimin was almost sitting on his lap. Getting a disgusted look from a passenger, who mouthed 'so clingy.' Which Seokjin liked, it wasn't because they were gay, just because they were so clingy to each other.

"Don't change the subject, Kim Seokjin. I know you well enough. Don't try to sway me with your doe eyes and your sweet words. I cook well enough and I cook healthy. I don't want you tired after work... I'll clean the house too, don't worry," Jimin smiled and pecked Seokjin's lips, slipping in a quiet "I love you" before kissing him again.

Seokjin pulled Jimin closer to him and kissed him longer. Seokjin smiled as they let go of each other again. "Whatever you want but I'll judge your food," he grinned.

"You already do but I also know it won't make you love me less, so I don't care," Jimin declared and leaned into Seokjin again.

"That's true," Seokjin said as he took out his phone again. "My mom, personification of overprotective," He muttered as he opened the text. "Please take care on your ride! Don't be too lovey-dovey," Seokjin grinned adding, "too late."

"Well. I could just," Jimin distanced himself from Seokjin, putting distance between them that was normal in usual case but too far for the two, "stay here. It's only a few hours anyways. I have to be proper in front of your parents too... Can't let them think weirdly about me..." Jimin said, chuckling quietly

"Well, no," Seokjin said as he tugged Jimin's arm pulling Jimin to his body again. "I like this more," he whispered into Jimin's ear.

"Well yeah, I like this too but I also want to listen to your mother and obey her instructions." Jimin whispered, pulling away slightly to nuzzle his nose against his before burying his head in his neck, kissing the juncture of his neck and shoulders.

"You don't have to," Seokjin smiled as he kissed the top of Jimin's hair. "Are you tired, you didn't sleep a lot yesterday, you came home late," Seokjin asked Jimin.

"I came back earlier than I excited to actually... But no I'm not tired. My coffee took it away from me," Jimin spoke from his position in Seokjin's arms, too comfortable to move to make his words more legible.

"You expected to come home later than 2am?" Seokjin asked. "You really have to sleep more," Seokjin said as he pulled Jimin even closer onto him. "Sleep on me?" He suggested as he gave Jimin a kiss on his hair again.

"Being with you is enough for me,"Jimin mumbled, chasing his racing thoughts quietly. "I need to work harder with this competition coming up. You also know Jungkook and I are recording right? I need to prepare for that too."

"I'd love to see you faint because you are too tired during that competition," Seokjin mumbled sarcastically. "Or that I get called up by Jungkook telling that you fell on the floor," he continued. "So sleep," he demanded.

"But I'm not that tired. I'll take care of myself, I promise," Jimin said, pulling away to look at Seokjin. He cupped his face and stared into his eyes, trying to convey his sincerity. "Just let me enjoy my time with you. I want to spend every moment I can in your arms, listening to you speak or hell, even breathe. Let me enjoy your company Seokjin and if I'm asleep, I wouldn't exactly know if I'm even with you."

"Well what do you want me to talk about?" Seokjin asked as he smiled at Jimin. Opening his bag to take out a bag of chips he sneaked out of the apartment. He opened the bag and gave one of the potato chips to Jimin.

"Anything... But hey, if I ever remake our song, would you like to sing it with me again? Record it and everything?" Jimin asked, pulling away to look at Seokjin, letting his boyfriend put the crisp in his mouth.

"Why would I not," Seokjin said looking at Jimin into his eyes. "I still love singing, I didn't lose that passion by getting a new job," Seokjin said as he took a crisp himself. "I mean, I have three major passions, Singing, Cooking, and." Seokjin took a break to smile. "You," He said as he kissed Jimin on the lips.

Jimin frowned playfully, the salt off his lips. "I just hope Namjoon isn't as cheesy as you. I'm pretty sure Yoongi will either actually throw up or he'll end up blushing too hard." He laughed at his own imagined image. "But thank you. I'm thinking of remaking it with Yoongi's help. Then we can record it too. There's a different thrill about recording in a studio, you know."

"Namjoon and I differ a lot in showing affection, you know that," Seokjin said. "But I'm sure we can do that," Seokjin continued, "I mean, I could spend a year in a studio recording only one song if it were with you." Seokjin smiled as he took more of the potato chips.

"I just don't want to disturb your other job, you know that." Jimin said as he chewed on some more crisps himself, pulling out his phone to play music for accompanying them on their journey.

"You won't," Seokjin smiled as he took his bag from the floor and took out his headphones. "You want to listen to some music?" Seokjin asked as he plugged the cable into his phone opening his music app. "Oh, I have a great idea for a song," He said as he scrolled down, searching for the first song they listened together, Real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter