Encounter

Happiness

Since it is raining the two stayed for a while in the restaurant waiting for the rain to stop. They spend hours catching up to each other and Taehyung keeps on bombarding his hyung a question about the-guy-with-a-chubby-cheeks  making the older annoyed on him. 

"Shut the up Taehyung-ah or else I will leave you here." Yoongi said annoyed to the younger but Taehyung knows his hyung so much. He knows that he can't leave him alone. 

"what's his name again? Jimin?" Taehyung grins as the older glares at him if only looks could kill Taehyung is now dead. When the older didn't entertain his teases anymore he stood up and was about to go in the bathroom when suddenly a group of boys enter the restaurant their laugh echoed in the whole place making Taehyung a little bit annoyed. 

"Where are you going?" the older ask when he saw taehyung was about to leave. 

"bathroom hyung."  yoongi nooded and let the younger do what he needs to do. 

 

When Taehyung is done he's about to leave when he heard a whispers and groans at the last cubicle. He's not the type to in to others bussiness but due to curiosity he walk slowly to the last cubicle. Taehyung's mouth feel when he heard a moan from a girl. what the are they doing?  he doesn't want to check anymore but he's about to turn around when he accidentally slip on the floor causing him to accidentally push the cubicles door open. Everythings happened so fast. He's now on the wet floor,eyes wide open and gaping like a fish.

A loud scream brings Taehyung back to reality. He saw the girl imediately fixed her dress and then hurriedly run away from the scene. Taehyungs eyes were still fixed in the bathroom door when he heard a someone flushed the toilet bowl. 

He look at the man who is  looking at him angrily. 

"Who the are you?" The man asked. Taehyung look at the mans face down to his chest and stomach- holy taehyung he's asking you! what's his question again?

"uhh- I-" Taehyung stop talking when the man walks closer him. Eyes dark and Jaw clenching.  

" who you are but you just ruined my day-"

" Taehyung-ah the rain has stoped let's go home." Taehyungs eyes went wide as he heard yoongi's voice. He stood up carelessly and imediately felt the pain on his right  leg.  He was about to leave when someone grabs his shirt 

"We're not done yet. You're going to pay Taehyung-ah"  The man plastered devilish smile while Taehyung can't process what's the man is saying. He was so stunned on how the man looks so pretty but deadly and how his heart is beating wildly as soon as they had a contact. 

 

"Taehyung? Tae are you okay?" Taehyung lips parted as he heard his hyungs voice. 

"ahh you're not listening! I said school is about to start you have to prepare your things." he mumbled "im sorry" and then nodded.He was pre occupied because of the scene at the restaurant weeks ago. He can't forget the face of the man and the weirs feeling he felt.