Final

I Love You
Mina tapped away at her computer almost in a rhythmic pattern, creating and deleting words in seconds. She was currently sitting on a chair by her desk in her bedroom. Her laptop was stratigically placed in the center of the desk. Surrounding it was various notebooks and photos. She briefly looked away from her computer to look at the photos.
 
One photo was of a group of girls having the time of their lives at a beach. They all stared into the camera with bright smiling faces, shooting peace signs and hugging one another. The next photo over was of Mina and her parents at her graduation. Mina was standing in between them. Her mother's eyes were glistening with tears and her father's proud grin toward Mina.
 
The last photo was of Mina with a girl. The girl was kissing Mina's cheek while holding onto her waist. Mina was in the middle of laughing as the girl was kissing her. They were in front of a fountain, twinkling lights of a sidestreet illuminating their faces. Mina smiled as she remembered that day fondly.
 
"Mina~" a voice whined toward her right. Mina snapped away from the photo, the sight making her smile grow even bigger. Her girlfriend was upside down on Mina's bed, her legs spread across the wall. Her long pink hair flowed toward the floor like a waterfall. She looked up at Mina with a pout on her face.
 
"How's the paper coming?" she asked.
 
"It's... getting there," Mina replied hesitantly.
 
"When are you going to be done?" The girl asked Mina.
 
"I don't know, Kyulkyung." She rubbed her eyes in circular motions and sighed.
 
"Come on. It's been like, an hour," Kyulkyung whined again.
 
"Homework takes a while, you know," Mina said matter-of-factly.
 
"Why am I here, then?" Kyulkyung asked.
 
"Because you're my girlfriend and I like having you around?" Mina responded sarcastically.
 
"But I'm over HERE and you're over THERE." Kyulkyung threw her arms back and forth for emphasis. She frowned, making it look like she was smiling. Mina giggled.
 
"What?"
 
"I would say turn your frown upside down, but you're already smiling. Hehehe!" Kyulkyung rolled over and smiled brightly, her teeth glistening against the lamp light. She propped herself up by her elbows. "Better."
 
"See? Isn't talking to me more fun than writing that paper?"
 
"Of course it is, but I need to finish this." Kyulkyung huffed in response and crossed her arms like a toddler.
 
"Just wait a little longer, okay?" Mina smiled softly and turned back to her computer. Kyulkyung sat up into a criss-cross position and began to play around with her toes. The room was silent once again, except for the constant sounds of typing.
 
Kyulkyung frowned again. She couldn't wait another moment. Not talking and cuddling with her girlfriend was an unbearable thought in Kyulkyung's mind. An idea popped in her head and she smiled brightly. She stood up and walked over to Mina. She then smoothly wrapped her arms around the younger girls' neck. Mina felt startled.
 
"Kyulkyung unnie?"
 
"Yes, darling?" Kyulkyung crooned as she wiggled her nose on Mina's neck.
 
"I need to finish this essay," Mina groaned, slightly gritting her teeth.
 
"And I need some cuddle time with my shikshin," Kyulkyung retorted. Mina sighed.
 
"But this paper is due in a couple of days. You know how Mr. Yang doesn't approve of late work. I want to finish this as fast-" Mina was immediately silenced by Kyulkyung lightly pecking her neck. She then traveled upwards to her jawline, and onto her cheek.
 
"You should take a break. You've been working so hard and I don't like seeing you stressed out," Kyulkyung said quietly, continually pecking the side of Mina's face.
 
"Kyulkyung-ah~" Mina breathed out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. She inwardly kicked herself for letting Kyulkyung manipulate her so easily.
 
"Please?" Kyulkyung whispered in her ear. Mina scrunched up her face and tried to fight off Kyulkyung's teasing. Unfortunately, she couldn't hold up much longer and relaxed.
 
"Fine," Mina said, admitting defeat. Quickly, she saved what she had written and closed her laptop. Kyulkyung bounced off of Mina squealing and jumped onto the bed. "Yah! Be careful! I don't want you breaking my bed with your hyperactivity."
 
"Just come over here, baby~" Kyulkyung spread her arms out to Mina. Mina rolled her eyes and followed Kyulkyung to the bed. Mina wrapped her arms around Kyulkyung's waist, leaning her head against the latter's chest. Kyulkyung's smile could not get any wider.
 
"You're so needy, you know that?"
 
"Yah. At least I'm not like Sejeong-unnie." Mina laughed at the response.
 
"True. But you're pretty close." Mina looked up and smiled cheekily at Kyulkyung, whose face showed fake hurt.
 
"Yah! I am not!" Kyulkyung whined.
 
"Yeah you are~" Mina continually teased.
 
"Don't make me start tickling you," Kyulkyung threatened. Mina's smile dropped.
 
"You wouldn't." A smirk appeared on the older girl's face and Mina knew she was in trouble. Kyulkyung started poking and fondling Mina's side.
 
"Yahh! Hahaha! Stop it!" Mina tried to push Kyulkyung's arms away to no avail. Kyulkyung knew every single ticklish spot. The sides of her neck, her waist, the inside of her knees. All of them.
 
"Never! You're just too adorable~" Kyulkyung teased lovingly. She momentarily stopping the tickling to rub her nose against Mina's. Mina reciprocated the eskimo kiss.
 
"Part of the many reasons why I love you," Kyulkyung mumbled. Mina stopped laughing, causing Kyulkyung to stop as well. The sudden silence felt deafening as if all sound stilled.
 
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that," Kyulkyung apologized. "I know you haven't said that back yet, and I promised myself not to say it again, but I did it by accident. I'm sorry." Kyulkyung rambled on, aplologizing more, while Mina stayed motionless.
 
"Jieqiong," Mina finally spoke. Kyulkyung stopped talking hearing her chinese name.
 
"Y-yes?"
 
"Calm down, okay?" Kyulkyung blushed and tried to hide her face with her hands. Mina chuckled at how Kyulkyung, the more confident of the two, can suddenly shrink into a small kitten.
 
"Hey." Kyulkyung mumbled a short response. Mina slowly pet Kyulkyung's hair, hoping to ease her nerves.
 
"I love you too." Kyulkyung moved her hands away, a shocked expression on her face. Without hesitation, Mina leaned in and captured Kyulkyung's lips with her own. Kyulkyung was stunned only for a couple of seconds before returning the kiss.
 
They pulled away from each other slowly.
 
"Did you just say "I love you" back?" Kyulkyung asked quietly.
 
"Uh huh," Mina responded. "It was the only way I thought of to see your beautiful face." Kyulkyung frowned and feigned disappointment.
 
"You only said that to look at me?" Kyulkyung grumbled, adding a pout for effect. Mina laughed and pinched her cheek.
 
"Not just that, you dummy." Kyulkyung smiled at the pinching. After she let go of her cheek, Mina began to talk seriously.
 
"I haven't been with you for long time, heck, I haven't been with anyone this long. But you make me feel so happy. I know that I can be myself when I'm around you." Kyulkyung could feel tears well up in her eyes. She held Mina's face into her hands.
 
"You are the best thing to have ever happened to me. Even when I'm bouncing off the walls and generally being annoying, you tolerate it and love me for it. No one else is that stubborn." Mina giggled at the comment. Kyulkyung leaned her forehead to Mina's, closing more distance between them.
 
"I love you, Mina."
 
"I love you too, Jieqiong." They leaned in for a gentle peck not lasting more than needed. Mina then curled her head into Kyulkyung's neck, nestling her nose against her skin. Kyulkyung smiled and held onto Mina's head as if cradling a baby's head.
 
They were so comfortable in those positions, they accidentally fell asleep. When Mina's parents came to check on them, they didn't have the heart to break them apart. So they slept like that. In each others arms, never letting the other go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo, everybody! Finally, this oneshot is done. I realize that I should never create a story until the story itself is finished, but I couldn't resist the temptation. PinkMi needs to thrive! (Also college is taking a lot more of my brain space than I thought it would)

Anyways, subscribe/comment/upvote if you liked this.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky