beautiful eyelash and double tooth

Stay

Seungri is an orphan, he live in old building, he has a small room can be called a bedroom. Not too much just a tiny matress for sleep, some clothes and books. He love study, even he is poor he always go to school by scholarship. he dont have anyone so he work so hard to fulfil his needed. After finished study he go to street to sell some food in traffic area. He just 14 years old but as long as he was born he never know what is love. He dont know. He just know how to workhard to eat and buy book.

as usually he come down to street to sell his. Seungri doubt whe he stood at luxurious car, he think the owner will never want too it his goods. But before he go the owner call him and buy a candy. The owner of very expensive car throw a smile and take a candy and give seungri money.

"Sorry sir, do you have change of money. This is tok much" seungri said

"I dont have, but its ok. Its for you" said the owner.

"No but" before seungri continue his word the traffic lamp has changed and the window car is closed. Seungri just stand as statue. This money too much, he can buy food for a week.

in the other side, the owner of expensive car that just buy a candy just smile. "He is too cute, i think i like him". Kwon jiyong the famous song writer and ceo of peaceminusone. He is cold and genious but single, he is handsome but selfish and temprament. 

In the next day jiyong drive a car through the street in morning but he can't found seungri but in evening he can buy his candy. As usual he give a much money just for a little candy. He can get 50 candy but he just take one. Seungri try to refuse jiyong money but when seungri want give the money back jiyong has gone. Every week jiyong always do it. But he neever ask seungri's name.

one month passed, seungri still read his book that just borrow from his kind friends. All of his friend is rich but they never bully seungri even seungri just an orphane. May be because seungri is cheerup boy that alway be a moodboster for his friends in class. Today all of student have to come to hall of school. There is a rich man who donate a money for student scholarship. For the clever student and poor student. Seungri eyes open widely when he meet that man. He is so handsome. He stare at seungri and give a beautiful smile. Seungri never know he can see that eyes. That man always wear a black glasses.

kwon jiyong

Know seungri know his name.

As usual in the weekend jiyong always drive his car to the traffic which seungri sold his goods. But he alwas choose take the candy.

but today seungri not come. Is he sick? Or busy with his school? Or his goods already sold. Joyong asked his self. He try to ask surrounded person. But they dont know. An ajuma who know seungri tell to jiyong seungri's place. Jiyong walk to dirty street as ajhuma direction. 

Jiyong froze, he clench his fist. He hate it. Seungri's goods broke and it cant be sold. Seungri sit and his head down. The panda boy sob. 

Seungri still sob, there is bruise in his check and hand. "Are you ok?"

seungri look at the familiar voice. His tears still fall in his check. Jiyong walk closer and wipe his tears. As jiyong wipe it, seungris tears dont stop fall. Seungri look at his lap. Jiyong try to soothed.

"Its ok, everrhing will be ok"

than seungri feel a warm in his hurt body. This is the first hug. Seungri never know what is hug. But today in his bad day, when some crazy man take his money and throw his goods that cant be sold. He dont know how to continue his live.

when his hope lost. He fee a warm hug that always be his dream. 

 

Tbc

sorry for typo n gramatical error. I just learn to write hehhe...enjoy it