Now you are mine!

Stay

Seungri never now today is his worst day. Everthing getting well since he wake up in the early morning. He wake up at 4 am. Dilever a milk in the morning as usual before go to school. In his school also everything running well, he done his exam and he get best score. He get new book from his closed friend chansung who always help him. 

Seungri as aways bring his stuff, not too much his goods was sold. Seungri back to his place early because he need to finished his homework.

but when he walk in alley some drunk men take his money. Seungri try to fight, he cant let them take his money or he will cant buy food for eat. But seungri too weak to fight, they slap and kick seungri stomach for many times. They throw seungri's goods for selling tomorrow. They left seungri alone with all mess up. Seungri sob, he cant do anything his body hurt. His check full of bruise. Seungri try to get up and take one by one all of his damage goods. There is no goods look good all of them damage. The candy, snack, breed & etc. 

Seungri clean some dirty bread and place it in his little box. Seungri lean on his back on the wall. Then he crying. What can he do for next day, he lost all of his money and his goods damage cant be sold.

oh god why this world so cruel, he dont have anyone and anything. Sungri crying until feel dizy. Seungri dont know there is some one who look at his messy. Unti he feel some hand wipe his tears, when he blink his eyes. He is too shock.

kwon jiyong in front of himself wipe his tears with sad expression. He ask seungri but seungri cant hear it. He just focus on jiyong face his tears cant be stop until jiyong hug him tightly.

 

30 minute left, now seungri and jiyong in seungri place. It unbelieveable, seungri live in old building. He is alone with small and dirty place. Jiyong sit next to seungri in the edge of tiny matress.

"So do you live alone?" Jiyong ask and seungri nod. Seungri tell everthing. He tell jiyong he live alone, he live in the street since he was child. He is beggar but when he have enough money he buy some goods to sell in the street. He go to school and graduated from elementary school. Seungri study so hard, he want change his live. Even he is poor he want study. He love study, than he get scholarship in his school now. For book he can buy from his part time.

jiyong cant breath, his chest feel so hurt listening seungris story. Seungri still smile when he tell his poor live, his eyelash and double tooth make jiyong crazy.

jiyong cupped seungri face. "Do you want live with me? I will adobt you since you dont have parent".

seungris mouth open widely dont believe with jiyong word. So now seungri has someone who can take care of him. Seungri try to speak to reject jiyong but jiyong cut him

"I will give you manybook to read, i will be your parent. I am alone and i need some on to give me a warm and confortable. I feel comfort with you seungri ah...."

 

Hotel

jiyong is successful man in age 24. He has everthing but no for love. Jiyong give donation to seungris school, usually he just give to his assisten for donation but this month he go to gwangju to give donation directly. May be it fate, he meet seungri.

Jiyong live in hotel who own by his family, actually jiyong stay at gwangju not just for donation but there are some bussiness.

seungri sit in the edge of king bed size, jiyong clean seungri bruise carefully. He put salve. After finished clean seungris bruise jiyong look at seungri cute face. He ask seungri to take a bath and jiyong prepare a a pajama for seungri.

they eat dinner together. Seungri eat the food fastly because he is so hungry. Jiyong just smile widely look at seungris act. Cute. Jiyong love it.

seungri loom so innocent and fragile.

after finished eating. Jiyong and seungri talking together eating disert.

"Seungri ya... i will prepare document for adobting you. You will go with me back to seul. I promise i will give you the best food, best education and best live. Please dont reject me. Please go with me to seoul"

seungri stop his chewing. He never know if jiyong will bring him to seoul. Seungri feel doubt, should he follow jiyong? Or just stay at gwangju as poor people. Seungri think deeply. What should he do.

if he reject jiyong offer, he will back to that dirty place, he have to work so hard to buy food. And he will continue his seffer live. And maybe jiyong will take his scholarship because he reject him.

no seungri dont want to that. He want better live. He has suffer for 14 years. Now he have opportunity to get betterlive. And he can achieve his dream.

but he now there is no free in this world. What jiyong want from seungri?

seungri doubt and quite afraid.

what should he do...?

"Mr kwon... i...."

"Yes seungri, go a head"

"I...I...."

Jiyong look at seungri eyes seriously. Seungri feel intimidation. He is afraid. He cant speak. He want speak but it tok hard. Until he realise he say something that dont want to say.

"I will come with you mr.." before seungri finished his word jiyong hug seungri tightly. So thight. Its so tight seungri cant breath.

tbc

noted: sorry for gramatical error and typo