Boy Meets Yeri

CHAOS PRINCE

 

Taeyong’s phone was on a big fat zero percent by the time his driver pulled into the parking lot of SM Music Institution. Taeyong rolled his eyes at the rows upon rows of luxury cars. He really didn’t know much about the institution other than the fact that a bunch of students from school enrolled there so that they could be just as artsy as they were y. He also knew the place was operated (and ran?) by Chittaphon’s parents. Well, his name was Ten. His nickname. Eh, it’s just what people had started calling him since Chittaphon was way too tricky, but had ten letters in it.

Come to think of it, Taeyong didn’t know much about Ten either. The black haired boy was somewhat reserved and difficult to approach. Hm, maybe he and Taeyong had that in common. Only difference was that Ten would at least try to smile every now and again, plus he had really good grades. A few girls in school liked him. When Taeyong was involved with Hayi, she’d tried desperately to hook Ten and Seulgi up, but it never worked. Ten was never interested and Seulgi was impatient. Now she’s dating Minhyuk, a perky guy who runs a lot of clubs nobody cares about.

Taeyong basically sprinted out of the backseat, nervous that he was missing something big the longer he stayed still. If he didn’t get inside the building fast, maybe he’d miss Johnny or some other vital piece to the puzzle that the past two days had been. Kyungsoo had said that Johnny’s father saw Johnny before the beanstalk looking boy came to his course here. That didn’t make sense for a couple reasons.

  1. Homeboy was dead. Taeyong heard his burning hot scream of horror when the foggy shadow beast had found him. Even Minho said right away that Johnny was a dead man. As weird as Minho was, Taeyong felt like he could at least trust the guy on that part.

  2. If Johnny had survived, how the hell was he in good enough condition to go about his routine. Really? No text or visit to Taeyong’s place to run those crazy stories across one another?

There was a guard at the front door of the building, he was freakishly thin. Apathetic, the guard checked the passes and schedules of the couple people who were in front of Taeyong. As it got closer to his turn, Taeyong finally thought of a lie.

“My sister is in here and she has my....car keys...” Taeyong lied.

“Whatever, dude.” The guard said, spitting a nasty cclob of spit from behind his teeth. He moved to the right, giving Taeyong more than enough room to get inside.

“What if I have a gun?” Taeyong asked just before entering.

“Shoot me first, please.” The guard shurgged.

“Same to be honest.” Taeyong nodded, heading inside. There was an old, sturdy smell to the building’s interior. Fine wood and marble. Expensive leather and fragances seemed to all blend together, wafting up and down the halls, all meeting in the very center where Taeyong too a short pause to look around.

To his surprise, there wasn’t much of anything going on inside. Only about eight or nine people were in the high-class main lobby. All of them were in their own worlds’s not at all interested in the next. More than half of them were eating small lunches or just texting away on their phones. On instinct, Taeyong reached for his own phone, cussing when he remembered it was as dead as Johnny. Heck, there wasn’t even any music coming from the damn place.

Unless you count the girl playing slower G-Dragon songs from her bluetooth speaker. She was pretty, placed right in the middle of the biggest sofa, comfortably taking up the smallest amount of space. She sort of looked like some kind of fairy living delicately on a lilypad. Taeyong looked a little harder at the girl. Wait, he knew her.

“Yeri?” He hadn’t meant to say it out loud. She looked at him with only half her face, still a bit more wrapped up in the notebook on her lap. She closed it reluctantly, starting to recognize Taeyong as well. A sly expression crossed her face, like she had been caught or...the other way around.

“They let anyone in here.” Yeri took her time walking over to Taeyong, her blonde hair bouncing softly until it fell off her shoulders and down her arms and back. Her arms were crossed in a non-offensive way. It was flirty in a way, but Taeyong was positive that he was reading way to much into that. She smiled more sincerely once they were face to face.

“Yeah. I told the guard I wanted to blow the place up and he let me right in.” Taeyong joked, totally vacant in the face. Only when Yeri giggled did Taeyong feel comfortable enough to do the same. She covered her pretty smile with her manicured right palm, keeping her eyes trained to his.

“But really, I didn’t know you had courses here?” Yeri said, sizing him up a little. They’d seen each other a few times before, but now she looked at him different. Like he was actualy person now.

“I don’t, I would never.” He corrected right away. It almost annoyed him that she’d even think of him that way. There were hundreds of ways he’d rather spend an afternoon. None of them involved sheet music or pianos. They all involved Tokyo Ghoul, and pineapple pizza. Weed obviously.

“Too cool for school.” Yeri rolled her doll-like eyes, no longer laughing, but just as sweet.

There was a hardness to Yeri, but it was never enough to scare anyone off. Taeyong liked the way she carried herself. She was strong, but meak. Aware, but not defensive. When she’d first transferred to their school about eight months ago, she clicked with Hayi and Seulgi. Taeyong by default.

But the friendship was fake and shallow, ending shortly after Hayi accused Yeri of sleeping with Seulgi’s crush, Baekho. Yeah, Seulgi got around.

Yeri hadn’t shown any concern towards the sisterhood ending, the next day she had a new lunch table and the same old walk, never brekaing a sweat. She even attracted a bunch of new, more average boys who felt they had a shot with her all of a sudden.

“You know, a little culture never hurt anyone. Girls like guys who know random, stupid stuff like Beethoven’s Concerto or the exact weight of a piano in kg.” She flipped all her hair back as if it suddenly bothered her.

“Google has both those. I can be just as cultured as any other guy here from the comfort of my home.”

“Try telling that to any other guy here.” Yeri and Taeyong exchanged looks when Hakyeon came power walking past them, a polished violin case ever-so-gently tucked under his arms. He cut them both a long, confused look, never slowing down. They laughed at him.

“He’s such a prick.” Yeri said flatly.

“So is any other guy here.” Taeyong muttered. “Anyway..” He started to look away, unable to remember why he’d came in the first place. It was on the tip of his mind, teetering there.

“So, again, what the heck are you doing here?” Yeri asked, quickly going back to her spot on the sofa to gather her things. There wasn’t much. A muted olice green leather backpack that costs just as much as Hakyeon’s violin, her bluetooth and her iphone. She seemed irritated when she saw the row of notifications on her phone’s home screen.

“Uh...” Taeyong stuttered.

“Aw, sorry, did I make you brain dead? I thought I had a bit more substance than that. Guess I’m like most girls after all.” She laughed.

“No, no, you’re not.” He assured.

“Well, see you around, Taeyong. Give Hayi my worst.” She meant it as a joke.

“Johnny!” Taeyong snapped his fingers, seeing the name in bold letters suddenly. Bright red, bloody letters. Underlined and in all CAPS.

“Johhny? The one from our school?”

“How many other ones do you know?” Taeyong asked.

“Try me.” Yeri didn’t wait around, she started to send a text, still headed for the exit.

“Have you seen him? Heard from him or anything?” Taeyong fell into pace with her. “Do you know what coures he has today? Or any day?”

“No, I don’t keep up with anyone but myself for the most part. Does he owe you pills or something?”

“No, it’s not that...”

“Oh.” Yeri shurgged.

“Okay, yeah, he owes me pills. Like, mountains and mountains of pills. All colors of the rainbow.”

“Join the club.” Yeri said, biting her lip in frustration. Whatever she’d been typing got erased with one button. Clearly, she didn’t have the guts to send it.

Taeyong gave her a long look. “You pop too?”

“I’m not in the club. I’m just saying, you aren’t the first person who’s come looking for him today.”

“Who else?”

She sped up her walk, slipping a keychain with her car keys from the back pocket of her black smart pants. Taeyong liked when girls could pull off boyish style.

“I dunno, Hayi, Baekho, Sehun. Momo text me about him, which is weird since she lives far away now.” They were both halfway out the door by now. “Even some grown man came into my vocal lesson to ask about him.”

“What did he look like?” Taeyong asked on reflex, forgetting that he and Johnny weren’t actually friends and didn’t have many mutual friends whatsoever. Sure, Taeyong recognized all those names Yeri had listed, but they practically ghosts to Taeyong. He’d have to go all the way out of his way just to MAYBE get in touch with a single one.

“Don’t remember. Hey, I gotta run, I’ll see you at school, Taeyong.” She held the door open with one prissy palm, opening her phone again with the other. “If you’re really desperate for Johnny, I heard Baekho say they’re supposed to meet up at that EX’ACT night club tonight.” Yeri didn’t wait for Taeyong to reply, she was out the door before even finishing the name of the club.

“Thanks for that.” Taeyong called after her, getting no response. But he was okay with that. She had her own life and they weren’t actually friends. People not being interested was a normal thing, he’d gotten more than used to it. Yeri would forget they even spoke by the time she got to her little black car with the hello kitty sticker above the rear tire. And that was okay.

Taeyong hadn’t really thought much of this “plan” through. In fact, it wasn’t a plan at all. It was a stretch, a reach, an impulse that hadn’t yet worn off. Yeri mentioned Johnny going to the EX’ACT night club. Taeyong not only knew a bartender there (Kibum’s ex boyfrend) but also had a fake ID. He was almost sure he’d be able to get inside the club and look for for Johnny. Using some of the spare bills in his Teeen Titan wallet, he caught a bus a bit further downtown where a flurry of nightclubs and bars were.

The area itself was actually very clean and safe. Not the kind of downtowns Taeyong had seen on more than enough movies. Heck, there was a toy story located right in between a shady motel and a bar with a half man in neon lights. Variety.

It had just hit 9:09pm when Ten arrived at PLEDIS high for the first time that day. Coming out that late at night wasn’t like Donghae, but he claimed to have family staying at his home for a couple more days.

I want you so bad, that last picture has me so ing hard

The older man had been more than thirsty for Ten lately. As soon as he’d gotten back from his vacation in Hong Kong, Ten had went out of town with the Debate club and now that they were both back in town, niether could seem to wait.

There wasn’t time to find the perfect, discreet hotel or even sneak Ten into to Donghae’s upperclass, gated neighborhood. Ten’s house was big and empty...but Donghae didn’t feel like driving all that way.

So the rich Thai boy with the tight dancer’s body did as he was told.

He wore Donghae’s favorite black addidas joggers and the skin tight black gym shirt to match. Donghae liked when Ten dressed a bit rough around the edges.

Entering the school wasn’t all that hard. A keen student picks up on all the little nooks and crannies almost naturally. It was the same for educators, apparently.

Donghae’s car was parked away across the street. Ten looked back at it with a pleased smile before he sprinted onto the campus. He didn’t make it far before a pair of strong hands seemed to melt from around the corner and pull him close. One hand firmly, almost angrily grabbed Ten’s while the other pinned Ten’s wrist to the wall.

“Not so rough, I bruise easily.” Ten whined, spreading his legs apart so Donghae could position himself comfortably.

“I like leaving a mark.” The Business Professor replied, his lips grazing over Ten’s hot, sweaty places. “I have a surprise.”

“Not another Michael Jackson playlist.” Ten smiled, turning red. “Thriller wasn’t exactly a y song.”

“No, babe.” Donghae pulled a pair of keys from his own pocket, putting them into Ten’s. The boy’s joggers were already ed, starting to slip from his hips. “The keys to my classroom.”

“For real?” Ten lit up in disbelief. “I...I mean, this isn’t some adult film...”

“Remember when you said you wanted to screw me on top my desk?”

“That was just a t.” Ten blushed. “.”

“Not to me.” Donghae scopped the boy up, carrying him towards the B-Wing. “Not to me.” He repeated over Ten’s childish giggles.

Taeyong hopped off the bus with fake gusto. A large group of tipsy passengers jumped off right after him, chattering about which bar to start with, and which was best to end at. One of them went to school with Taeyong, but he couldn’t remember his name and really didn’t care.

Checking his dead phone on instinct again, Taeyong sighed. “Johnny, come out, come out, wherever you are...” He took a few steps forward, realizing he didn’t know where the hell EX’ACT was located. Yeah, he’d gotten the general area right...but other than that, he was lost.

Before the cackling group behind him got too far, he stopped the school dude for directions. When he heard him speak clamly and coherently, he suddenly remembered the name. Wonwoo. He was sort of plain looking boy, but still Taeyong considered him handsome with a dark quality about him.

“Thanks.” Taeyong nodded, taking mental notes of the directions to EX’ACT.

“No problem, buddy.” Wonwoo said with no real trace of sincerity, running to catch up with his group of friends. Some girls, some boys. Mostly boys. Taeyong was jealous for maybe a second. Or a minute. Or three.

It seemed nice. To run after people who were actually waiting instead of getting further and further away.

Taeyong wished he could have called Kibum and gotten his ex’s phone number for easier entrance. Well, maybe not since Kibum said they hated each other. But regardless, Taeyong needed to get in with as little fuss as possible. Waiting in like was annoying. Every other person smelled like weed that Taeyong hadn’t smoked in days. He was HAPPY to get a contact high.

“Puff, puff, pass. Anyone? No? Okay.” Taeyong finally got to the front of the line, more unsure than he’d been all day. There was absolutely no promise he’d find Johnny inside the club. In fact, there was a chance he wouldn’t even get inside with his fake ID. A gift from Kibum of course.

Still, Taeyong felt like he owed it to more than just himself to do whatever he had to do for his definite answer! He had to know without a shadow of a doubt that Johnny was alive or dead and then proceed from there. Until he had that information, Taeyong almost refused to even entertain anything Minho or Chaos Prince related. Like, what even was that ?

The bouncer was dense looking. He eyed Taeyong for a long moment before he even took the ID. After a much shorter glance at the ID, he finally let Taeyong inside with a casual smile and head tilt. “Nice sweater.” The bouncer said. “My wife’s a big Metallica fan.”

  1. too.” Taeyong breezed pas the guy, eyes struggling to make out faces inside the flashing room. This wasn’t going to be easy.

The club was extremely annoying. An obnoxious and outdates DJ along with mostly bad looking people who kept trying to hit on each other with no success in sight. The dancers were awful and the ones that were good kept to themselves or hung on the wall pointing and laughing. Taeyong liked to think he was blending in well, dressed in all black and moving like a stealthy fox or something. In reality, he probably stuck out like a sore toe.

Taeyong had been around both floors of the club more than three times. With a deep, strained sigh, he was ready to give up. He leaned on the edge of the glossy bar, his head starting to pound. “This makes no ing sense...” He said with a clenched fist.

Johnny’s father lied? That was starting to be the only answer in clear sight. Maybe he’d never seen his son and only lied to get rid of Kyungsoo. But then what about Baekho, who spoke about plans with Johnny.

“Stalking is so outdated. Just kill me, cut the .” Yeri said.

Taeyong did a double take, blinking fast. He’d barely even heard her joke. “Yeri..”

“Don’t act surprised, you clearly have a GPS in my neck or something.” She laughed softly, but he heard it way above the Katy Perry song blasting from the speakers. “Or do you have my phone hacked?”

“Well, if that was the case, I’d have you number. Which I don’t.” He didn’t mean it as a flirt, but it came across the way. Both Yeri and the girl she was with made impressed expressions.

“I’m gonna go request my song....AGAIN!” The obviously older girl said, patting Yeri on the head cutely.

“Solji, don’t leave me alone, I hate it here!” Yeri groaned. “I’d rather do homework and watch Criminal Minds.”

“You need to live a little.” Solji sturtted off towards the Dj’s complicated looking booth.

“So....” Taeyong eyed Yeri nervously. Why was he humiliated for some reason?

“So? Go ahead, cut the GPS out my neck.” Yeri gave him that sneaky, criminal grin again.

“I swear stalking isn’t my style. I don’t have the energy, plus people aren’t all that great. Dogs. I’d stalk dogs.”

“Sure, sure.” She gave him a sidelong look, half her attention still on the direction Solji had gone in. “I hope you don’t really think I’m that self-indulgent. Honestly, I’m shocked to find my shadow following my half the time.”

“I don’t think that.” He said. “I mean, I don’t think anything.”

“Oh okay, so you think nothing of me? Gotcha.”

“That’s now how I meant it, geez. You seem decent.”

“Nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.” She gave a lazy thumbs up.

“Then I take it back.” Taeyong countered, stimulated at how quick she was.

“Keep it.” Yeri told him. “Again, call me nosy if you want. But....”

“Yeah, I came here for the great atmosphere.” Taeyong lied.

“Said no one ever. You came for Johnny.”

“It sounds so weird when you say it like that.”

“That’s literally the facts though. I mentioned them coming to this place and you actually came.” Yeri laughed. “Those must be really good pills. Or is it Limitless? I heard he deals that stuff too.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Taeyong waved her off. “Have you seen him here? Or Baekho?”

“Truth is, they were never coming here.” Yeri admitted easily. The most casual, unobthered little shrug bouncing off her shoulders.

“Huh?” Taeyong stepped closer to her. “I spent 13 bucks to get in this ty place.” He tried to hold back a drop of some of his usual venom. It was difficult to be mean to her.

“Sorry to break your bank.” She said. “I accidentally got the clubs mixed up. Baekho said they were going to EXID Club, not EX’ACT.”

“Seriosuly?” Taeyong huffed, his eyes starting to dart around in thought. “If I leave now...”

“You won’t make it.” Yeri finished the sentence outright.

“Be quiet, I’m trying to think.” Taeyong snapped, fully irritated now.

“Sorry about that. I didn’t think you’d show up. Hell, I wasn’t even going to come.”

“Forget it, just, go bust a move or something.” Taeyong tried to sidestep her, but halted.

Without thinking about it, he looked directly up at the ceiling of the glittering room. “No...” His mouth went dry and his skin pale. Knees buckling, Taeyong started to feel like he’d piss himself. There. There tucked into the rare patches of darkness above the dancefloor.....the murderous, angry, slitted pair of hellish red eyes once again stared at him in an almost familiar way. As if they had unfinished, bad business to deal with. Taeyong could feel waves of hate and heat coming from the top of the room, hitting him in huge bursts.

“Actually, I’m a good dancer, so...” Yeri said above the sound of the pulsating eyes.

“Yeri, get out right now...please, take your friend and get out...”

“Huh? Look, I know this place , but..” She started.

Taeyong reached back, finding her wrist without looking. “It’s life or death.” He said. “GO!”

The fiend moved. No. It was more of a vibration. Regardless of what sort of movement it was, the room was plunged into noisy darkness at the same moment. The lights above everyone shattered and glass rained down in prims and patterns that only worked to create that much more Chaos.

The being was richoceting off the walls, the ceiling and the ground, it’s eys like two bright red mouths that seemed to just zigzag around in an evil dance. Taeyong could only pay so much attention to the eyes while also trying to feel around for Yeri. “Yeri, Yeri! Yer!” Taeyong his heels, immediately running into a train of bodies. He fell to his knees where his palms landed in what was absolutely blood. He didn’t need any light to know that for certain.

Screams, Katy Perry music, shattered glass...and the sound of the large monster whooshing around everyone. Taeyong could only see light coming from the oduble door exit. “...”

“Yeri!!” He shouted so hard his voice felt as shattered as the glass under his shoes. “YERI!” He got to his feet, knowing he’d die here just like Johnny. Staying in the middle of the monster’s ring even when the exit door was just a few long strides away. Only someone with a deathwish would do this. Wait. THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT TAEYONG HAD!

He dropped his hands, cemented himself and inhaled lazily. “Come get me, I don’t care...” He said under his breath, ready for the fied to smash into him, taking a few fingers and limbs off in the process. Johnny, Minho, Taemin and everyone else who didn’t ever think twice about him.

“I’ll just die then.” Taeyong waited, watching the set eyes dash everywhere except for at him. “So even a ing monster doesn’t like me!” Taeyong screamed. “Kill me!” Make my day!”

“TAEYONG!” Yeri’s voice was a dart, finding Taeyong right between the eyes. From the rectangle of light created by the double doors, Yeri’s small, but brave frame shown through. “Get your out of there!!! She screamed, waving him forward like a madwoman. “Are you out of your mind!!!” She looked to be having a breakdown. It must’ve driven a normal person crazy to see Taeyong not give a solid about how much danger he was in.

“You tried to save me but won’t even save yourself!” She shouted, seeming at war with herself for a second. Suddenly, she just did it....she ran back inside EX’ACT, letting all the other smart, logical people crash past her in their bloody, frantic rushes.

“I know you’re stupid, but oh my god, you can’t be that stupid!” She cupped her hands around his face, really tring to tell if there was any sense left inside him at all. “Move, Taeyong! You aren’t gonna die here, I know there’s something in you that wants to live!”

A literal jolt of electricity ran up Taeyong’s body. From the bottom of his shoes to the center of his healthy head of hair, the electricity bubbled and popped until it just flickered away.

The two of them stared back at one another, choosing not to say anything about it. Without a word, Taeyong grabbed Yeri’s wrist in his own abnormally hot palm and dashed out of the building with her.

Yeri’s blond hair was a streak of yellow as she struggled to keep up with Taeyong’s speed.

Once they were among the other clubbers who had poured into the traffic jammed street, Taeyong didn’t stop. He kept Yeri even closer to him, continuing to run. No, continuing to flash and flicker down the sidewalk like some sort of thunder bat out of hell. In under a minute, they were three blocks down, around two corners. Yeri groaned in what sounded like pain so Taeyong let her go on instinct.

Tripping over their own rushed feet, they both fell into a damp patch of grass in the middle of Generaction Park. A big, fancy, well groomed park that kids never played in. It was too nice! Even the jungle gym seemed like it was made for adults. It was white and beige, with twists and turns that seemed to be straight out of a sodoku book.

Yeri was on her hands and knees, panting. Taeyong laid on his back, his breaths rapid and huge. With each intake of breath, the sparks ran up and down his body. Every exhale produced a thin, sparkly steam from his lips.

“What.....the actual hell just happened.” Yeri said, sitting up on her knees, hands shaking so fast she could barely see the colors on her nails. “Like, did any of it just happen or am I on some kinda date drug?” She reached for her hair, balling it between her fingers. “Get it together, Yeri.” She told herself.

Even in that moment of hysteria, Taeyong admired how self-aware she was. Of course she needed to get it together. It was no time to freak out, and she realized that.

“Okay.” She stood. “Are you alright?” She said bravely walking over to the glowing, electric boy.

“I’m.....” Taeyong started. “A ing firecracker or something.”

“More like a USB cord...I dunno.” Yeri said, flinching when Taeyong got to his feet as well. He held both hands out. “Don’t touch me!” She jumped at the sparks that flew and crackled from his fingertips.

“How the do I turn it off?’ Taeyong yelled out in general frustration.

“How’d you turn it on!?” She shot back.

“Agh!” He threw both hands up. Long, jagged, zigzags of dark electrcity shot from his palms into the sky, exploding into dangerous, sparkling plumes. The debris was bright and pretty, but hot. Yeri danced around the falling sparkles, shaking them out of her hair. They clung to her hair and outfit along with Taeyong’s.

He couldn’t help laughing.

“You think this is funny?” She was incredolous.

“No, no...it’s just....you really aren’t like other girls.” Taeyong said with a smirk he couldn’t wipe off as much as he tried. “Come here, it won’t hurt you.”

“Like hell.” Yeri said.

He reached for her with a few fingers. Yeri was stiff. “I said no.” She repeated.

“Aw, ya big babby.” He persisted, motioning for her. Again, a bouncing flicker shot from his pointer finger, dancing along the slick grass all the way over to the jungle gym. It latched onto the slide and ran up the rest of the structure, lighting it up as if draped in Christmas lights.

Yeri couldn’t fight the amazement in her face. It was just as beautiful as it was scary. However, the goofy grin on Taeyong’s face was starting to make it less scary. Everything was getting less scary. Less intense.

“I think I’m a little cooler than a USB cord.” Taeyong boasted.

“Do it again.” She peeped, more excitement slipping from her voice than she intended.

“Okok.” Taeyong tried to figure out what the hell he’d done in the first place.

“But like, don’t ruin the jungle gym, my sister plays on it sometimes.”

Taeyong halted. He heard the footsteps even before he saw the person. He felt the demon even before it’s eyes landed on the pair.

“Yeah, do it again, Taeyong...”

Taeyong and Yeri whipped their heads to the left.

A long minute later. From the mouth of the trees that lined Generation Park, Johnny glided out cooly, one hand in his pant pocket, the other sweeping his dark brown locks from out of his face.

“Johnny?” Yeri’s question was serious. It was Johnny....but, it didn’t really look like Johnny. It didn’t feel like another human was approaching them.

Almost levitating there in an oversized, burgandy blazer and pair of grey croped pants, Johhny just oozed some kind of alien like energy more than ever before. Yeri cringed closer to Taeyong without noticing.

Like he’d said, the electrcity didn’t hurt her.

“Where’s Johnny?” Taeyong said slowly. Calm.

“I’m right here, silly.” The shell of Johnny said, it’s eyes getting a bright blue tint to them.

“Cut the crap!” Taeyong yelled. “Who are you and what did you do with Johnny!?”

“I would have thought Minho explained it all by now.” Johnny’s lips said.

“Explained what...” Taeyong asked.

“If it helps you sleep at night, I’ll give you the answer you’ve been so fixated on.”

“We should run.” Yeri peeped. “No, no that wouldn’t be smart.” Again, reasoning with herself.

“Yes. Johnny’s dead.” It said. “Went out like a little .”

Johnny’s form took one step forward, creating a thin crack in the cement directly under his shoe.

“Stay back!” Both Taeyong and Yeri exclaimed.

“Two agaisnt one doesn’t seem fair to me. Let’s even things out, yeah?” Johnny’s hands ran through his thick hair effortlessly. As if he was home alone in the bathroom mirror, he played and teased with his hair all flirty. He even winked at Yeri. “Come forth! Devour them!” Johnny’s voice boomed through the ground and air, causing Yeri to falter a bit on one foot.

Like leaves in the wind, clumps of black foggy matter drifted from the green behinD Johhny. First small clumps coming one at a time, then bigger clumps of the fog started to ghost throough at a faster pace, forming together without stopping.

The demon rebuilt itself right there before them all. It’s eyes formed last, popping into existence like lit matches. This time, there was a more solid body attached to the eyes. Bison like, standing nearly eleven feet tall with horns and all. It huffed, blowing two big gusts of red tinted air from it’s nostrils. Taeyong and Yeri were pushed backwards by the raw force.

“Now it’s a party.” Johnny grinned. “Get them!” He thurst an arm outward. The bison fiend barged at the two of them them, it’s gallop causing craters to form under it’s feet.

Frozen in place, Yeri tried to calculate if she had even half a second to tuck n roll out of the way. Just before impact, Taeyong lunged forward, not one single clue what the he was doing. He slammed both arms outward, palms flat, fingers tensed. “I. Don’t. Think. So!!!!!!” He roared, creating a web like bubble of electric energy around the two of them. The Bison rammed right into the fortress and Taeyong’s feet smashed deeper into the park ground, creating their own set of craters as he held off the attack. Yeri fell backwards onto her , this time frozen for real. A violent chill raced along her spne when she made the mistake of meeting Johnny’s strong blue stare.

 

OKAY! I hope you enjoyed this slightly longer update!

I had plans of cutting it into smaller parts but I just didn’t want the thrill to die down, so I just kept myself focused and made the scenes short for the most part?

I think this is my favorite one so far and I’m falling hard for this story.

Yeri is a fun character to work with, I have this idea of making her the “anti-damsel” she really won’t need as much saving as some might think

I’m excited to keep the action going and show you more of Taeyong’s powers

Also! My NCT Bias Ten is finally here! He’s got a scandalous storyline line in this update, but don’t worry, things will get cleared up very quick.

Oh, hey, Johnny.

Also, thank you for commenting and sharing and subbing to this story! I’m really gonna try to stay active with these updates (:

BYE!

Don’t wander into strange clubs, I suppose ~ you might get eaten alive