Sweet Revenge Chapter 2

Sweet Revenge (Iljae)

After finishing Chapter 107, Ilhoon took a break. He walked to his favorite cafe near him, Love Cafe. He ordered his favorite coffee, caramel macchiato. He went to the counter and brought his macchiato. When he walked behind, a man accidentally bumped on him. His coffee spilled all over the floor.

"Oh! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean it!" The man said. He knelt and took the cup on his hand. "Its okay." Ilhoon took the cup and was about to walk to the garbage can, but the man held his wrist.

When he looked back, he suddenly realized it was Sungjae. Many people took pictures of him inside the cafe. "Um, please stop." He covered his eyes with his palm. The guards helped Sungjae and dealt with the fans.

"I'm really sorry. Would you like to have another cup of coffee? I will pay for it." Sungjae told him. Ilhoon finally spoke. "Uh, its fine, I'm going home anyways." Sungjae declined. "Please, take a seat and wait."

"Thank you for this, sir Sungjae. How can I pay your kindness?" Sungjae gave him a warm smile. "No need."

As Ilhoon waited, he suddenly remembered about Changsub hyung. He forgot how to tell him that he's here! Sungjae finally took coffees to their table.

"Uh, Su-sungjae? Thank you for this very much. But I really need to go. My hyung needs me. Thank you again." He bowed in thanks but suddenly Sungjae held his wrist.

"Please, may I know what's your name?"

Name? What are you gonna do? Uh, just tell the truth!

"I'm Jung Ilhoon. It was nice to meet you sir." Sungjae was confused. "Uh bye. I hope our paths will cross again." Ilhoon bid goodbye to him and left the store.

'Oh no. I really hate you, fate. But I will not fall for him, I will give him his own medicine.'