Sweet Revenge Chapter 1

Sweet Revenge (Iljae)

"Yah! Ilhoon, there's Sungjae on the news!" Changsub called. When Ilhoon heard his name, he rolled his eyes. He doesn't care about him.

"Hyung, no one cares." He shouted in reply from the kitchen. Changsub looked at him and grinned. "He's an actor now." Ilhoon cringed. He gave him a look.

"Look, hyung. I don't care. I don't give a sht about it." Ilhoon sighed. "So hyung, just turn off that damn T.V. cause I'm gonna continue the story!" He stood from his seat and ran back to his room.

"Also, don't forget to publish it quickly cause I'm waiting!" The older boy took his phone and started scrolling down. Ilhoon took his pen and started writing. Something flashed on his head, as he thought of something.

Flashback

"Jung Ilhoon, please help me with my homework! I didn't understand the lesson." Sungjae, the famous student, asked nerdy Ilhoon. "Oh, sure."

Sungjae always asked Ilhoon to do stuff for him, which made Sungjae fall in love with him.

But one day, he said something hurtful to Ilhoon.

Ilhoon stared at Sungjae, feeling confused. He approached him and asked. "What's wrong?" Ilhoon gave him a pat on the back. Sungjae angrily stood up and shouted. "And you nerd! Stop approaching me! I don't need you anyways. Besides, you're just a loner. " Sungjae stood up from his seat and walked out. Everybody laughed. He made him a complete laughingstock. After that day, he always avoided everyone and focused on his studies. 

End of flashback……

Ilhoon was working on a book. He wants to end the book quickly so that he could sell it on December. Another sigh escaped his lips.

'I hope we will never meet again, Yook Sungjae.'