Meeting a young rascal

Hyperventilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon is in deep thought when a familiar husky voice greets his ears. He is still lying on the couch in the observation room after being downtriage from semicritical zone. 

"Hey, another blind date failure?" 

Junmyeon just meekly noods. The question sound pretty much sarcastic and if someone not familiar, they might think that the one who ask the question was being savage and inconsiderate, but Junmyeon knows the other better. So, he do not mind at all. Opposite to what other people's believe,  his personal doctor is actually being considerate, and he knows the other is perhaps concern to his current situation. 

"Mind to share your story...?" The voice might sound harsh, but the tone of it provides comfort like no other. There is no force in it, fully awares that he still needs some time to fully recover. 

Dr Choi Minho has became his favourite psychology doctor since the past five years. Junmyeon has anxiety disorder since his teenage years but it has became severe when he entered university. Years of suffering this kind of psychological illness, Junmyeon had endured it alone till five years ago, he decided to accept his illness and came out. Minho was still 6 months freshie when Junmyeon first met him. 

Junmyeon pays a glance toward the wall clock. It's already six o'clock in the morning. He screens the vital sign monitoring attaches to him. Breathing rates, pulse rates, blood pressure, temperature, oxygen saturation are all normal. He is pretty sure that he would be discharged a few hours later after exclusion of life threatening, sinister cause of his fainting spell. 

Three years of becoming his regular client and has became attached, it is still a wonder that Minho still interested to listen to his more than fifty fail blind date. Nothing extraordinary in his fail blind date, really, but Minho never wearing a tired face listening to his stories. A very soft, warm and kind hearted person he is. Rather than a doctor, Minho is acting more like a friend who Junmyeon could rely on. 

"Don't laugh at me..." Junmyeon warns, it is not that he does not trust his doctor, but it's still good to be cautious.  If anything, Minho is the first person that Junmyeon could trust for. 

"Woah..." Minho yelps in surprise. " this is the first time you say something like that..must be something interesting had been going on..." he smirks. 

"It's not likes that...but..." Junmyeon denies, hiding his tainted reddish face by his palms. Minho thought Junmyeon is cute looking like that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon contemplated on whether he should meet his blind dates partner or not, with his right shaky hand already reached the door handle, but yet still not push in to open the door. He already arrived at the promised venue, and it was too late to back out now, but somehow, his clumsy hand did something funny. Before the actual up might happen, it retrieved. Junmyeon sighed,  he did need some time to calm himself before meeting up his blind date. 

Junmyeon looked at his watch. He was already thirty minutes late, for godsake, but he still procrastinated. What if he got scolded for being late, but yet he still outside, delaying the time even more. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter