Unrequited first love

Hyperventilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some people say that, we could never forget our first love, or the most romantic term of it, falling in love at the first sight.Junmyeon figures it out later after ten years of his first love confession. He could never forget Kris Wu, his first love. After two, three, five years has been passing by, he thought he could get over his own feeling, but no, he is not really. Now, it's already ten years since his first love, the face of chinese is still lingered in his mind. 

That kind of romantic myth is true after all, ~we could never totally get rid our first love from our heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris hyung...I like you..."

"I like you too, Junmyeon-ah..."

"No...I'm afraid that we have different kind of like. I..I..I actually love you, I love you a lot, kris hyung.."

"Then..I'm afraid that I already have somebody else in my mind...." the chinese pauses.  "i'm sorry Junmyeon-ah...."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junmyeon's eyes stutter open, he is met by familiar sorrounding. A very strong scent of medicine meets his olfactory canals. 

Familiar, but still unpleasant, unbearable to bear. 

Yes that right, he has had another fainting spell after hyperventilating because of severe anxiety attack. Right now, he is in emergency department, the usual place that he would land up every time he get the symptom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter