Sequel

Monsters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was your day, Ji?" That's the first thing she asks me when I arrive home.

I have been so busy these past months because of my tour with my members.

"Really tired, but now that I see you I feel much better." I answer her, while going toward her and giving her a light kiss and a tight hug.

I have really missed her. Weeks of no seeing her had made me go crazy.

I need her. I couldn't really live without her. She was my soulmate.

***

We were lying on the bed after having made love. We were hugging really tightly. It was like we were afraid of letting go of the other.

She raised her head and kissed my chest. I loved when she did that, it made me feel so loved.

"I love you." She said.

I kissed her forehead and whispered:" I love you too."

Those were the moments we loved the most: when there were just the two of us and nobody else.

***

"I think you should give this part to Seungri. I think it would sound nice."

I was writing a new song and distributing the lines when I made her listen to the music to know what she thought of it.

We actually wrote many songs together, but she didn't want to release them. She said she wanted to keep them as a little thing only the two of us knew.

I really didn't care, I wanted to make her happy, and if that made her content, then I would have been satisfied too.

Days after that I knew she was right again. With Seungri's voice it really sounded nice.

"You're always right." I said while kissing her cheek. She smiled happily.

***

"Happy birthday, Ji!" She exclaimed happily while giving me a big hug and handing me a present. "I hope you'll like it."

I opened it. I was so surprised.

It was the CD of the my favourite group. I have once told her that the group would make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter