Final

Monsters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have hurt her again. In this past year it actually happened really often. 

I've been a jerk, always hurting and giving her pain but she still stayed with me because she loved me.

She was the only girl who still loved me even if I had many problems and scandals. 

She loved me for who I was.

If I couldn't sleep she would just come to my apartment and keep me company. She would feel me stories and talk to me until I would fell asleep.

If I couldn't write a song, she would help me trying to find words and phrases that could make it better.

Whenever I had a scandal with other woman, she wouldn't care, not because she didn't love me enough, but because she loved me so much she decided to put her pain and insecurities aside.

That was how much she loved me, but I never showed her my love for her.

I drowned in alcohol and choose the wrong friends. She always stayed by my side and accompanying me.

My 'friends' didn't like her. They said she wasn't my type if woman. They found her boring convinced me that she was dating me just because if the public would find out our relationship she would become even more famous.

She wasn't that kind of woman, I knew that. 

She was one of the sweetest and adorable girls I have ever met. She was so cute and I could see she really loved me.

Every time I looked into her eyes I could see the love she had for me.

She had so much trust in me. She trusted me when I promised her I will forever be by her side and one I would marry her and have children together.

That was her dream, she had told me that many times and I was so happy that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me.

Until the day I have let my friends convince me.

I was going toward her apartment, I've just came back from one from Japan because I had a fan meeting there.

She was sitting on the couch while reading. When she felt the door close she turned her head toward me and smiled so brightly I was left without breath.

She was so beautiful. Her smoke was one of my favourite things in the world.

She jogged toward me and hugged me so tightly.

"I've missed you."

I didn't hug her back. She understood something was wrong, she always kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter