Little Jinnie

Little Jinnie

Seokjin didn't really like to show anything other than sunshine and happieness to the other members. Which may or may not sound unhealthy to many people but to him, it just meant he could be a better role-model for the other members, especially the maknae-line. Maybe it's because he's the oldest of the batch but everytime he thinks about his secret 'habit' he often feels embarrassed and a bit disheartened. Seokjin is a little. When he has free time, which now was rarely, he would pull out a box hidden underneath the many layers of clothes in his drawer and take out various items. His favorite being his pink pacifier, zootopia colouring book and a simple pink rattle that would keep him entertained for hours if he'd regress to an age way younger than his usual. It only really happened when he was super stressed though.

Luckily, he could keep his plushie out in the open for the reason given that the others thought it was just a fan present that he wanted to keep. A fluffy yellow dog that he decided to name pineapple because the colour of it's fur reminded him of pineapples. He's gratefull for the fact that he doesn't need to hide it too. Pineapple was that thing that would keep his 'slips' at bay. If he were to ever feel like he was going to suddenly slip into little space he would just tell the others he was tired and crawl into bed, hugging pineapple until he felt more like his usual self. His self that the members knew him by. 

It was hard to be a big boy sometimes though.

It was their first week off in ages, they were finally finished with the comeback and could finally rest with relief, knowing that the fans were well fed and highly satisfied, for now anyways. Everyone woke up in the afternoon, taking full advantage of the fact that they could now sleep for as long as needed. Seokjin woke up about two hours earlier than the others, deciding to quickly throw some clothes in the washing machine, mop the main area of the dorm, fold up a few towels and blankets that were left by the others on the floor and finally, start making breakfast. He didn't know why he was like this. When he woke up he was feeling a little jittery. Like he was being too lazy and that he shuold get up and do something, anything to feel like he was helpful to everyone else. It was probably because of last night...

 

The night before, Seokjin flopped onto his bed after the last schedule of the day scrolling through social media. He usually doesn't like to go on any social media unless it was to post a photo of himself of or with the others on twitter or to start a v live but this time he let curiousity get the best of him.

"Why is Jin acting like such a child? Is he not the oldest like wtf he's so weird!"

"Let's face it, Jin is definitly the most useless member of a kpop group in kpop history" ... The post had 60 likes... That means that 60 other people agree... 

Seokjin scrolled down and read stuff junk like this for what seemed like hours before just throwing his phone somewhere in the dark room and staring off into nothingness. It's not nice to see people even thinking of him like this let alone 60 people actually tapping the heart button in agreement. The heart button has never felt so undesired until right now. 

He wasn't weak. He didn't like to think of himself as weak ever. Heck, he's read people write things about him far worse with even more likes, but the word 'useless' rings in his mind as he continues staring at the ceiling. He eventually falls asleep. Not even turining to Pineapple for comfort like he usually does when he feels sad. 

 

Seokjin may have cooked a bit too much food for the others and that becomes very apparent when everyone starts to roll in one by one into the dining area.

"Geeze hyung, do you need to cook for a whole villlage?" Suga mumbles as he sits next to Hoseok who's stuffing his face with pancakes.

"I will admit hyung this is way too much I mean, have you heard of saving food? It's a good concept that maybe you should study." Namjoon says. Maybe he didn't intend for himself to sound sarcastic and stuck up but judging by his outfit and his undereye bags. He's definitly not in a good mood to sugarcoat what he says considering he's the only one that is needed at Bighit for a meeting on their day off might I remind. 

Seokjin stares down at the floor with a few mumbles of apologies as their leader grabs a piece of toast and walks out the front door with their manager tailing behind him. 

"Hyung are you gonna eat too or are you just gonna stare at your feet all day?" Jimin says which makes Seokjin shoot his head up and towards everyone left at the table.

"N-No I'm not hungry don't worry about me-" Suga and Jimin scoff in unison before Seokjin can finish.

"So you make a feast but you don't even want to eat it? I don't understand you hyung, we could've easily just ordered a small delivery." Hoseok adds. The way he says it is very light-hearted and joking but Seokjin doesn't catch that. He feels singled out, like he did something horrible. 

Like he's being scolded. 

"I'm sorry I just thought you guys would b-be hungry..." Seokjin trails off when he notices that the others must've dropped it and are now in their own world. Hoseok eating and making a mess over Yoongi whilst Yoongi is complaining about Namjoon not being there to help finish the giant meal. Taehyung and Jimin talking about their plans and Jungkook texting Yugeom.

Seokjin stares at the group and notices how well they are without him being in the picture. He quietly whines to himself but catches it before the others notice the noise. He quickly runs into his room and closes the door. He can feel himself slipping and tries his best to stop so by grabbing Pineapple into a crushing hug but he's too late. Big tears start to roll down his face as he crawls back into bed. He snuggles into the blankets with Pineapple and puts his thumb into his mouth to silence his sobs. He doesn't want the others to hear. 

The others at the table stare in the direction Seokjin runs off into in curiousity.

"Why'd he just run off?" Taehyung asks as he shoves rice into his mouth. 

"He's probably tired and went back to sleep. I heard him cleaning the dorm a few hours ago." Jungkook muttered whist speed texting.

"He woke up early to clean and cook this monster of a meal? For us?"Taehyung replied. 

"Yeah I mean I wish he didn't act so mature for us and just let us do the work sometimes" Yoongi said. The others all hummed in agreement.

"Anyway, me, Hoseok and Jimin are going out food shopping and other little things and probably won't be back until late what are you two up too?" Yoongin changed the subject, not really dwelling on Seokjin too much. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and smirked.

"Games!" The two said in unison.

"Of course you guys are, anyway make sure to keep an eye on Seokjin and let him rest k?" Yoongi said while grabbing the other two and dragging them with him out the front door. As soon as the door slammed shut Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other and then down at the mountain of left over plates and bowls on the table.

"Those three -holes left early so they wouldn't need to do the dishes that's so unfair..." 

"Jungkook lets just make Seokjin do them I mean he's the one who cooked all of this." Taehyung sneakily said. Both their smies grew wider and more cynical as they walked to the direction of the eldests room, completely disregarding the whole 'let Seokjin rest' conversation earlier. 

 

Seokjin was now reduced to a hiccuping mess. The tears had stopped but his nose was still blocked and he had a giant headache which made him whine louder and dig into the bedsheets, clutching Pineapple harder and his thumb harder. At this moment he just felt so unloved and uneeded. Like if he was to just disappear one day he was sure the others wouldn't notice. The lines he sings can easily be covered by Jungkook, maybe even making the whole song sound better. There are far more better dance formations that can be done with six members too. He just wanted to get up and leave everything behind. Maybe catch the next train out of Seoul and into a rural place where he could live his life being useful as a farmer or something.

Nothing felt right anymore. 

As he kept thinking of possible other places he could disappear too and all the hate comments he read last night and he started to release more tears, more sobs to the point of nausea. He couldn't breathe. Gasping for air made it hard and when he heard the door opening and his name being called by the two youngest members it made him feel worse. He was choking on nothing. Taehyung grabbing him even though he tried to burrow and hide further into the bed with a louder sob. He didn't want them to see him like this.

"Hyung! Listen to me you're having a panic attack breathe, take deep breaths slowly, one, two" Taehyung said calmly as he held his hyung for dear life. Jungkook was stunned in his spot before he realised what was happening. He snapped out of it and knelt next to his hysterical hyung grabbing his hand and holding on. 

"Seokjin hyung you're going to be okay please breathe." Eventually his breathing evened out more and he was now reduced to nothing but a crying, shaking mess on Taehyungs lap. Taehyung began to cradle him back and forth making 'shhhh' noises and Jungkook left and came back with a glass of water for Seokjin, watching with teary eyes at what was happening with his usually silly hyung. 

"Hyung, do you want to tell us what's wrong?" Jungkook whispered softly as he knelt down and reached out to tuck a piece of hair behind Seokjin's ear.

"N-N-Nob-body l-likes me anym-ore" Seokjin hiccuped out. The others froze as they heard their hyung speak in a higher more light tone of voice. 

"What do you mean?" Taehyung softly said in his deep voice. Seokjin visibly flinched and burried his head into Taehyung's chest.

"No-one wants me anymore. N-Not even t-the fans. I'm useless a-and you don't need me anymore a-and it would be b-better if I left and-" 

"Hyung who said things like that? Who do you want me to beat up?" Jungkook said slightly jokingly. Attempting to lighten up the atmosphere.

Seokjin turned his head towards Jungkook which caused him to let out another sob. 

"God, Jungkook you made him cry again!" 

"I didn't mean too!"

"P-Pwease don't fight." The two stopped and stared at the one in Taehyung's arms. It finally clicked.

"Seokjin.. Hyung are you perhaps... in little space right now?" Taehyung murmered. He didn't need a verbal answer as he felt his hyung whimper in shame. The two youngest locked eyes in confirmation.

"Jin hyung why didn't you tell us?" Jungkook said in shock.

Taehyung and himself only knew about little space due to their nighlty google searches they would sometimes do together. What luck that those two in particular were here to help. 

"I was embawassed." Seokjin in a whiny tone. He moved his thumb towards his mouth to at it, now to far gone to feel any sort of shame. There was a steady flow of tears still running down his red-cheeked face. 

"Baby don't do that it's dirty, I don't suppose you have anything else to use other than your thumb?" Taehyung said as he pushed Seokjin's thumb away from his mouth. Seokjin hastily pointed towards the top drawer, ducking his head in Taehyung's ampit this time. It made Taehyung coo at the adorablness.

"Umm I guess I'll go and check." Jungkook got up off the floor and opened the drawer. He frowned as he just saw clothes. Taehyung murmerd a quick "check under the clothes you noob" and finally he found a box. 

Jungkook opened the box and found a pink pacifier. Smiling in triumpth he walked to both his hyungs and placed the pacifier to Seokjin's lips, the other accepting straight away before shyly hiding his face away again. The two others cooed at the adorablness.

"He's so adorable.." Taehyung said as he felt his hyung become lax in his hold. Fast asleep.

The two laid the little down and tucked him into the bed. Silently walking out and closing the door. 

 

"Well who would've thought." 

"Yeah. The last thing I expected from Seokjin hyung was to be a little, he's really adorable though." Taehyung replied. The two turned to the closed door to the room Seokjin was sleeping in and let out a synchronized sigh. 

"Poor hyung. We've must of really pushed him to his limits. I wonder how long he's been a little for? What about the other members? Oh god" 

"Jungkook calm down. Let's just wait for Seokjin to wake up. It's up to him to tell the others, not us."

"Yeah, fair enough hyung" The two of course went to play their game whilst also keeping an ear out for Seokjin. 

 

When Seokjin woke up he was still little. But this time is different. This time he was little with the knowledge that Tae and Kookie know too. His eyes once again started to well up with tears. His cover has been blown, he would have to leave bangtan and become a farmer. The thought made him whimper out a sob but this time he had his pacifier to rather than his thumb.

Of course the other two heard it and opened the door straight away, once again Taehyung dragged him up and cradled him in his arms.

"Jinnie what's wrong?"

"Y-You h-ate m-me because I'm w-weird" Seokjin whimpered out which just broke the other's hearts. Jungkook lifted Seokjin out of a shocked Taehyung's grasp and positioned him so that he was sitting on his lap. Seokjin's legs wrapped around his waist.

"Cutie why would you think that? Me and Taetae never said that and never will. Promise ok."

"Weally?"

"Yes honey really. Come into the living room with us yeah? We'll put on Spongebob how's that?" 

"Y-Yes pwease." Taehyung watched the ordeal, not only did he notice that Jin had regressed to an even younger age then before but he was also strangely proud of how well Jungkook was doing, eventually zoning out in his own thoughts until he saw Seokjin crawling towards him.

His age right now must be really young. 

"TaeTae? Are you ok? Seokjin said. The words were a bit mumbled due to his pacifier. Taehyung smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Yes TaeTae is fine, just thinking about what toys to buy you in the futre." 

"OH Really!!!" 

"Yes my dear." Taehyung smirked at Seokjin's excitement. Jungkook scoffed and proceeded to carry Seokjin into the living room which was very easy for him with his amount of muscle.

 

 

 

"Why are you laughing love?" Taehyung asked Seokjin who was draped across the two's laps.

"I am thinking. Can I call Taetae and Kookie daddy?"

"You want to call both of us daddy? won't that be a bit confusing?"

"Hmmm you're right then... Kookie daddy and Taetae appa?" The two glanced at each other before looking at the slight bashful little on their laps.

"Sounds perfect baby. What about you Jungkook?" Taehyung said.

"Yes it's perfect! I like it a lot." Jungkook replied. Seokjin squealed in happiness before snuggling into the other two members. 

 

 

Of course they dreaded when the other members came back but for now everything felt right.