~4~

My bestfriend's boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After putting Krystal to sleep on her bed, Minho returned to the living room where he thought he could find Sulli there but then she was nowhere to be found. But his frown melted away when he caugh a shadow from the balcony. He knew right away that she was there.

Minho grabbed his own beer which was on the floor where the 3 of them occupied earlier before Krystal knocked out from being drunk and he made his way to join her at the balcony.

"I know that she's a light drinker but had never I known she could pass out after finishing three cans." Sulli said, half chuckling half smiling.

"And she still had the idea to initiate the drinking though. I knew that she couldn't last long." Minho said and he looked at Sulli. "But you are different. You aren't even near tipsy. I'm honestly amazed."

Sulli giggled. "I have a high tolerance. I'm not getting drunk easily. I won't."

"Like you keep telling yourself that you won't lose to alcohol everytime you drink?" Minho joked and by the surprise look she gave him, he knew his joke was correct. "Did I just say some fact?"

"Yes you did. And how did you know?"

Minho laughed. "I thought I'm the only one who think that way. Now I found my silly partner."

"That's not silly." Sulli said, laughing too, though she knew he was just joking. "So you also have a high tolerance. I guess we both can make the drinking buddies then." She playfully pumped Minho softly on the chest, meanwhile her own chest made a small contrast from the inside. She realized her own mistake by the familiar tap-tap-tap dance had suddenly returned. She turned away and took a big gulp from her own can of beer.

"I guess we do. We can accompany each other anytime." Minho said, not even one bit aware of the slight change from her demeanour. He noticed ttat they almost finished the drink and he went inside to take some more.

Sulli was startled a little when someone covered her with something. She didn't have to guess who did that or even trying to figure out who was the owner of this jacket.

"The weather is chill at night. You could catch a cold." Minho said.

"Thank you." Sulli said and smiled at him. This man was just too sweet. No wonder Krystal loved him a lot.

"You want another one?" Minho asked, raising up the beer. She nodded and he opened it for her. With just a soft 'thank you', Minho was aware of her abnormal silence. He followed suit by looking up front before asking, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Why?"

He looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter