~3~

My bestfriend's boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho walked hand in hand with Krystal as they were enjoying their evening date.

The wind blew softly and Krystal wiped her hair away out of her face. "You know what? I still couldn't believe Sulli run away off home to escape from her marriage."

Minho stopped walking. "You are kidding?" He asked in shock. Sulli had a fiance?

Krystal shook her head with a slight smile. "I wish I am but no, I'm serious. Her wedding was supposed to be taken place today."

"Oh, I'm quite surprise here." Minho said and he leaded her to start walking again. "What happened? Did she have a cold feet or something?"

"It was an arranged marriage out of the 2 families."

"Why didn't she oppose to it if she didn't want to go through that? Running away isn't a wise decision."

"There is more into it you know." Krystal said. "She followed her parents' wish at first because she wanted to be a grateful child to them. So Sulli and her fiance dated around 2 years. Well, they went along good enough for her to be wholeheartedly ready to accept the marriage. She was ready to start the future with him until three weeks ago where she found out that he was cheating on her."

"That sounds terrible. What a jerk!" Minho said. "She did the right thing by dumping that cheater."

Krystal chuckled. "Eariler you just said it's not a wise decision to run away from her wedding."

"But no one can tolerate betrayal. She did well there."

"Aigoo! I suppose you must hate the word 'betrayal'. Your eyes are telling so." Krystal said. She turned to face Minho and draped her arms around his neck. "Tell you, if you ever cheat on me--"

Minho kissed her on the mouth. "I won't because I'm the most faithful man on earth and you know that." He leaned in about to steal another kiss but Krystal quickly covered his mouth.

"Not here." She warned, looking around shyly. "We are in the public."

Minho laughed. "Alright. Now I'm hungry so where are we going to eat for dinner?"

"Let's go to the market!" Krystal said and she began to drag him with her.

"Market?!"

"Yes, you are going to make us dinner at my place. But I have no meat and vegetables at home so we have to buy them first."

"What?!"


~~~~


Minho settled the last dish on the table and Sulli was watching him in awe. Krystal was nowhere to be found in the dinning room as she was currently taking a nap while Minho was cooking. Only Sulli was hanging around with him and to keep him entertained.

"Wow everything look so delicious. Can I try, please?" Sulli asked.

Minho chuckled. Her hand was already holding the chopsticks and it was like she would smacked him if he said no to her. "As your please." He said to her as he settled himself down across from her.

Sulli tried it and she gave him a thumb up. "You are a great chef, Minho. It's more delicious than food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter