~1~

My bestfriend's boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho parked his car carefully before he received a call. "I just arrive." He smiled when he head a sigh of relief. "Take it easy babe. She is not a kid. Of course she can wait around by herself."

"Yes, she is not a kid but Korea is not familiar with her. Didn't I ever tell you that this is the first time in 10 years she visit here again? Wait! Have you already looked for her? Can you be faster Minho? She might be already looking for me."

"I'm on my way Krystal." Said Minho with a small sigh. "By the way I thought you aren't with me right now because you are in the meeting. Why are you calling me in the mids of your presentation?"

"I made up an excuse to make this call for a few minutes. That's right, I will send you her picture. You better find her quick before she gets lost, ok?! Bye!"

Krystal hung up. 

Minho almost rolled his eyes as he made his way to the airport entrance. He opened his phone to see his girlfriend sending him a picture of her bestfriend whom they were supposed to pick up together but Krystal was suddenly busy at the last minute.

Minho stared closely at the picture of a girl in eyeglasses and mentally noted to himself that he could better recognize her later.

"So she is a nerdy. Let's look for the girl in glasses then." Said Minho and he started to hunt for the target.

He saw a woman who was in speces, quickly he made his way to her, hoping that he got her right. On the way he bumped into someone who was looking around carelessly, she seemed to be looking for something and not nocticing him coming.

"I'm sorry." Minho apologized quickly in a gentleman way even knowing it wasn't completely his fault for bumping into her.

The woman looked up and Minho saw her eyes are somehow red. Was she crying? He also noticed her that she was alone with some bags and luggages so he assumed that she probably lost her relatives or friends who were supposed to pick her up. 

"It's okay. I didn't really look my way." The woman said and turned away, continued searching for something on the ground.

Minho shrugged and remembered that he was supposed to find someone too but then he realized the woman in speces he saw earlier was no longer within his sight. Minho tried to look around, but he saw no one is wearing glasses except that one earlier, yet now he lost her.

Minho sighed exasperatedly. It was like finding a needle in the sea, how could he find the woman he didn't even know how her face look like in the sea of people?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter