~Infinite Possibilities Shop

GIVEAWAY TO ALL!

INFINITE POSSIBILITIES

 







By: ann1914

 


Description:

A Graphics & One-Shot Request Shop

 


Description From Debaekyeol:

So while I was making this feature, I realized that I couldn't find their shop description anywhere. Then it really hit me...

They honestly don't need one as their work speaks for itself ♥

As the blog post I made for their shop says, I honestly still value everything that I wrote, which is a blog post I made before I even used their service. SO, after requesting from them, I'd like to say that I am happy about it and being recommended this shop. It's honestly a great find as my first shop to request from in general XD

I am still in love with their organization, preciseness, straightforwardness on their rules and request forms.

I also had the lovely chance to request from one of their graphic designers who made the poster for Lucky, that I'm quite fond of ♥

I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU REQUEST FROM THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN

They will be only be taking requests until August 19th!!!

So, I really hope you guys request from them because they do a really amazing job, fairly quickly, and gets what you want to be done pretty accurately. Timewise, I received my poster within a week, which is great work for that amount of time with how many requests they get.

OH! If anyone is interested, they are also looking for writers to write/complete one-shots for their store!
So, please take the kindness you show here, and go help out the shop owner!!!!
Click here to see if you can lend a hand!

(I honestly feel bad I can't help because I'm only good at writing EXO and angst/romance OTL SO!
If you help out, I will PERSONALLY gift you a special prize from my giveaway.
No, they didn't ask me to do this nor to say any of this. This whole description is from me, and I'd like to show my support ♥
So there's your incentive. Please go help if you can~)

Below is the poster I received.
(lol insert shameless ad of my story here. Jk, I really just want to showcase the art because it's pretty/cute ok. I was extremely giddy in the grocery store when I got a notification that it was ready. Don't judge me Q~Q)

If you are interested in requesting, they have ALL the portfolios for their staff on their "Staff List" chapter, so please check them out while you still can!!!

To make it even easier for all of you to request, both the picture and owner's name links to their shop and the picture I placed is the banner you need to use to credit them.

Good luck to everyone~ ♥