Class Gone Wrong

The Not so Creepy Stalker of Mine

> Ji Eun's POV <

Seo Yoon is a complete pro at giving people heart attacks. But she got her punishment. She'll probably be limping for the next few days. And If I were wearing my spike shoes, it'd be years

Fortunately, she brought the box of truffles I made for Gongchan and they were still in perfect shape. I was hoping to give it to him this morning but a few hundred other girls got to him before me. And since I am....well, popular, I received tons of cards, gifts and chocolates. I appreciate every single one of them. So I read all the cards, keep the gifts and eat the chocolate. Unlike Seo Yoon who also receives as much, throws all the cards and gifts away, and only keeps the chocolate...Though she only keeps Tao's. And I hope I can start a collection of Gongchan's soon. 

I plan to give Gongchan the truffles during break time. Which is a complete risk, because if you want to approach him, you will most likely be ran over by other girls who are also trying to do the same thing. And if I didn't succeed, then I would write a small note and slip it into his locker. Just three simple words on it, "I like you, J.E". IF, just if, he feels the same way, he'll be able to know what "J.E" stands for.

And if he doesn't, then he won't know who I am, and I'll prevent him from saying "I don't feel the same way" right in my face. 

My next class is home economics. And I have godzilla as my teacher. In home economics, girls and boys learn different things. The girls use sewing machines to make clothes and stuff. It's stupid, complicated and stressful. "Prepare for your future life as a housewife!", she says. Bull. If we make mistakes or can't get things right she'll scream at us or throw fabric at us. Crazy hag needs to retire after 19 years of teaching .

12 more minutes till I see godzilla. And the bad thing is, I at using sewing machines the most so I get screamed at a lot. And suprisingly, Seo Yoon is actually better than me at sewing. Luckily, Sungyeon's in this class. Her mom's a tailor so she knows almost everything about sewing. Godzilla loves her because she doesn't make mistakes. She helps those who need help or have trouble with sewing. Angel. 

12 minutes passed like seconds, and we all lined up and walked to the workshop. And there godzilla was, looking really frustrated and angry. She always looks like that but this time was different, it felt different. Almost scary.

We all greeted her and sat down. "Class. Today you'll be finishing your skirt. I expect everyone to finish by today. You have 30 minutes.", she said angrily. We're not even half way through and she expects us to turn it in today? And moreover, in 30 minutes? This was crazy but everyone quickly rushed to their sewing machines. Except for Eunji who sits next to me. She forgot to bring her box of sewing tools and most importantly, her skirt.

She looked afraid and worried as gozilla approached her and me. We all watched secretly, waiting for godzilla to scream at her. Instead, she looked at Eunji with mixed emotions. She started shivering, her expression angry, and sad. But more insane. "M-Ms.Kim? Are you okay?", Eunji asked with fear in her voice. From behind, Seo Yoon stared at her suspiciously. 

But all she replied were whispers. "Why? 19 years? Who's fault...Who...". Then she looked at Eunji, then me. "You...The complicated one. Frustrating. Annoying...YOU!".

Before I could even react, she took a pair of scissors from my sewing tool box and swinged it at me. I defended myself with my hands and thought I was safe. Next thing I know, my hands were bleeding from the deep cut across both of my hand, just a little bit and it would've been my wrists. I couldn't move, the pain was horrible. Screams filled the room.

"JI EUN!!!", Seo Yoon shouted. She jumped over the table and kicked the pair of scissors away from a now insane Ms.Kim. "Everyone get out! NOW!"

Ms.Kim was still standing, grabbing things and throwing them at Seo Yoon who were dodging them. "Get help! And make sure Ji Eun is treated!", Seo Yoon told Eunji and Sungyeon who were helping me up. 

"Seo Yoon. Don't hurt yourself...or Ms.Kim too much", I managed to say before we left the scence. She rolled up her sleeves and tied up her hair into a tight ponytail.

"Don't worry. I don't like hurting 40 year-old women."

And then she punched her in the face.

> Gongchan's POV <

English class is extremely boring. Our teacher, Mr.James who's from England just can't teach. Everyone is sleeping. Tao's already drooling on his textbook. And I was just about to nap when an announcement woke everybody up.

"Attention to all teachers, I repeat, attention to all teachers. A serious incident involving Ms.Kim and student Shim Ji Eun has occured in the workshop. Shim Ji Eun has been reported wounded and all students have evacuated the scene except for student Kim Seo Yoon who Ms.Kim is, as the students who witnessed the scene say, attacking. All teachers are to gather in the office now."

Mr.James excused himself and went to the office. I couldn't really understand what the announcement just said. But she was hurt. And It might be my chance. I turned to look for Tao but he was already gone.

With everyone talking and walking around after the announcement, I ran out of class. 

-------------------------------------------

short update. sorry for the late update orz school is just madness. i cant manage time well...and im sorry again >3< and about home economics, "godzilla" is real lol as in my home economics teacher is CRAZY. i wouldnt be surprised if she pulled out a knife and stabbed someone tbh DEMON i tell you. anddd does gongchan like ji eun as well? find out in the next chapter yo. well i hope you like this chapter! LOVE YOU AND YOUR PATIENCE...?