An Idiot

The Not so Creepy Stalker of Mine

> Seo Yoon's POV <

As always, I woke up at 6. So much earlier than Ji Eun who's sleeping like a log. Hehe. Log.

Today's... the 14th of February. Yeah. Valentine's Day.

But Ji Eun thinks it's tomorrow. After all, I'm the one who told her that, hid her calender and messed up the one in her phone.

I'll be a good friend and take her chocolate to school, freak her out and then give it back. No doubt that I might get slapped with her spike shoes.

I took a long, nice and cold shower in Ji Eun's 5-star bathroom and well, typical stuff you do in the morning.

Ji Eun's dad was a doctor while her mom worked at a coffee shop. They work in the afternoon and come back by evening, easy life. And they would always wake up late. So only I was awake now.

I got changed, took the pastries I had bought for my family and went out. It was really cold, but what I wore kept me warm. And my house was right across Ji Eun's, it was identical too. I had the keys, so I could go in and out whenever I wanted to.

I walked into the dining room to see my dad frying something and my mom preparing the table for breakfast. 

"Morning, mom, dad. What's for breakfast?", I asked in English, as I helped out. 

"Morning, Seo Yoon! What we're cooking up for breakfast is a surprise. So don't you come within 5 meters of the kitchen.", said my dad warningly. 

"But here's a clue, it's your favorite.", my mom said as she gave me hug. Then before she returned to the kitchen, she gave me a glare which probably meant "STAY".

"Okay, okay,", I replied as I sat down. I took off my coat and hanged it aroud the chair. My parents are just like my best friends, my family is. Except for my spoiled, younger sister.

Then I heard someone coming down, eyes on her phone and no make-up face. Speak of the devil, It's Tae Yoon.

"MOM! Didn't I tell you give me my allowance last week?!", she asked angrily. Always wants money for her . 

I stood up, "Don't talk to mom that way. And why don't you just get a part-time job instead of going to clubs every night? Make use of that lazy of yours."

Mom and dad never stopped us since I would always say what they would. I'd laugh at that but anything, to own this .

"Shut up! It's not like you have one", I do."And you get your allowance at every end of the month, it isn't fair!"

"Geez, I wonder who's wasting every allowance she gets for clubs and clothes? You're not getting any money until you stop wasting it. Start saving for college or life! At this rate, you're really going to end up homeless in the future with nothing."

She couldn't fight back. She screamed in frustration and stomped back to her room. 

"Wow. We're horrible parents but, you're so cool, Seo Yoon.", my mom said, talking with dad about how much they at parenting. 

"You guys are alright. But maybe we should've have came back to Korea 4 years earlier. Her American friends in that school messed her up."

I still remember their names. Andrew, Helena, Andy, Cassy, Nell, Peter and I could go on but I don't have the time. After all, I beat them up after they tried to get me to go to their little parties. But that was a certain one. Like, for teens above 16. It was the day my sibling rivalry, well, that's what she calls it, started.

She was just 12. And yet she hanged out with people she called friends who were like, 4 or 5 years older than her. 

"I wish you weren't my sister!", she had said at that time. She probably still wishes that. Hopefully she'll think right for once when she gets older.

"Alright! Breakfast is ready~", dad exclaimed. Putting down the delicious plates of food from heaven.

"Seriously, Isn't this illegal or something? Maybe I should attend culinary classes like you guys did in America.", I was already munching on bacon and sipping on my dad's famous hot chocolate with marshmallows. It made me feel really warm.

"Maybe you could follow your cousin to Australia after you graduate, go to culinary academies.", my mom said as she put maple syrup and whipped cream  on my waffles. "And I made a lot of waffles, so give some to Ji Eun's family, alright?"

I nodded and continued eating. My dad had won a waffle maker in a lucky draw last week, and he gave it to mom for her birthday. She was beyond happy, couldn't stop making waffles for breakfast everyday

It was already 7.30, I finished up my breakfast. And cleaned up the plates like how a good daughter would. I love self-praising myself.

I went up to my room to get changed into my uniform. My room was fairly big and neat. I got changed into my uniform and wore my jacket, got my bag and went back to Ji Eun's house.

"Hello", Ji Eun sleepily said. 

"Still sleepy?", I asked. She nodded while munching on her breakfast. I put the waffles from my mom on the counter, and tip-toed to the fridge. 

"Hey, Eun. Did you write a letter for Gongchan?", I needed to distract her from what I was doing, which was take the chocolate she made for Gongchan. 

"Huh...? Oh. Letter? Nah. Couldn't think of anything.", I kept on asking her questions about how she was planning to give the chocolates to Gongchan as I slipped the small box into my bag. 

"Hmm...I don't think I want him to know I gave it to him. But if I want to prevent that, how do I give it to him?", she thought. I took out the chocolate pie I made for Tao. It was eaten.

"Eun, did you eat my pie?", I asked her. She tiredly nodded and mumbled a 'sorry'. "...How am I going to give this to Tao now?"

Apparently, she was resting her head against her folded arms on the table. Meaning, she was asleep.

"Ah well. I did use up your money for the pastries last night...", I said, remembering. 

Ji Eun bought ugly boxes to put her chocolate in so I took one, sadly and disgustingly, it was red and lacey

I cut 2 pieces of the pie and threw them in the ugly box. Mmm, rest of the pie to myself.

Maybe I should write a note for him or something.

I grabbed some tissue and got a pen out and started writing down suggestions.

A. "Hey, ugly. Here's a chocolate pie. What color is chocolate? Brown. What color is ? Brown. What is your aegyo? ! Happy Valentines Day, noob."

B. "Happy Valentines Day. I know you think your aegyo is ugly, so here's a chocolate pie cuz I think it is too!"

C. "For the ugly one."

Hmm. Maybe 'C' will do.

> Ji Eun's POV <

I don't know why but I feel really sleepy. And when I'm sleepy I don't really take notice of important things.

For example, I woke up at 4 last night and ate Seo Yoon's chocolate pie. But she wasn't mad, thank god.

And I walked to school when I could've cycled like I always do. Seo Yoon got me coffee but nothing worked. I just felt tired.

Really tired. When we entered school. It was then I woke up.

Everything was red, lacey or frilly. Everywhere, squeals of excitment filled the hallway.

Today was Valentines Day.

Not tomorrow. TODAY. And I didn't bring the truffles for Gongchan. 

I turned to Seo Yoon, she was the one who told me it was on the 15th when I forgot when Valentines Day was. "You-"

"Saved the day", she said, carefully taking out the box of truffles from her bag. She handed them to me with a smile, "Love you."

I sighed in relief, gave her a greatful smile, and held her hands. 

Then I stepped on her foot.

"I love you, too"

> Gongchan's POV <

"G-Gongchan- oppa. H-here's some c-chocolate I bought- I mean m-made for y-you. P-please accept t-them...and m-me."

The girl said, as she held out the chocolate bar with a price sticker on it. I'll give you an 'A' for stuttering, that enough?

"Um. I'll accept the chocolate you made. Thanks. But I'm rejecting you in the nicest way possible. I'm sorry.", I bowed and walked away as she ran away in tears.

I brought an extra bag for whatever the girls who liked me had ready for me. Most of them were of course, chocolate that most of the girls claimed they made themselves. While there were a few cards holding the words 'I love you', or 'Please be my boyfriend". I don't push away confession harshly though, I nicely reject them. After all, my heart is with someone already. But she just hasn't seen it yet. But she will. Today.

I was just walking around, looking for Tao. Then I found a crowd of girls near the entrance, of course, Tao was in the middle. He was having a hard time with the girls and he wasn't accepting any chocolate from them.

"Oppa~ I made this for you! How can you reject it like that?", "This is for you, oppa!", "Please accept me!!!", "TAO- OPPA!!!", "OPPA, SARANGHAE!!!". All that stuff. Tao covered his ears and bent down.

"Morning, princess. Trouble?"

It was Seo Yoon. Tao's friend. Tao then looked up in hope and squealed in delight. Seo Yoon sighed and warmly smiled at the girls, "Good morning, girls. Have any chocolate for Tao? Place them in this bag and I'll make sure all your hard work of making that chocolate doesn't go to a waste."

She held out a white bag, the girls mumbled prayers as they put the chocolate in the bag, as if Seo Yoon were their only hope of Tao taking notice of them. After a few minutes, the bag was filled with bought chocolate and cards. 

"This is going to last months! Chocolate, all for me!", Seo Yoon happily exclaimed as she started to count the chocolates. 

"Thanks, Yoon. Seriously, I don't understand girls like them. They freak me out so much, I suddenly turn helpless when they approach me.", Tao complained. He really was helpless around them. Seo Yoon was the only exception, as his childhood friend.

The bell rang, Seo Yoon had given Tao a Valentines Day gift. He read the note and pouted. He then opened the box and shrieked in delight as he lifted the slice of messed chocolate pie. He ate it quickly, wiped his hands with the note, put the box in his Gucci bag and went off to class.

Then I realized I haven't spoken a word to him. 

I walked to class alone...

-----------------------------------------

i enjoy writing updates for this fic :D lol hope you like this one. anyways, food! 

i love you readers :DDDDDD