2. A signal

DANIEL FAM

"Your face is funny." Seongwoo pat Daniel cheek as if it was the right thing at the moment. 

"Stop it! Turtle blood is awful." 

Seongwoo smiled as he gives Daniel a kiss as reward. 

"Thank you papa wolf. I hope we could make Woojin this time."

Seongwoo almost huming his last sentence. His hand was placed in front of his stomach. He could feel the flat as noting entity's alive at there. Daniel knows it, so right after they got into the room he kiss Seongwoo head. 

"We will, hunny. Sooner or later."

Daniel smile as he carried his mama bear and placed him on the bed. Daniel finger was walk from Seongwoo arms, to his shoulder, and move down until stop at his stomach. He blew up his lover clothes and place his head in front of Seongwoo bare stomach. 

"I feel warm here hunny, " Daniel say with husky voices. "I bet Woojin will loves to live here."

Seongwoo close his mouth and try to pat his round abdomen. He really melancholic right now. His flat stomach became round, he could feel the weight, he could feel the move as Daniel speak or kiss his bare skin under the clothes, and he could pat it to share the loves. 

"Baby," Seongwoo keep pat Daniel head under his chlotes, "What do you think if we make Woojin, tonight?"

Daniel tombs up, as an answer. Woojin is the name that Seongwoo and Daniel loves to use for their future child. So, anytime on of them wants to making love they always say, "Let's make Woojin, mama bear."